HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister)   Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 2:05 am

You do know that she must share the same surname if this character were to be Ledi's sister. It is written in the character template that only ONE egg move is allowed and your reasoning is not accepted. You do know that all breeding requires both gender's actions all the time. Even humans. I really hope that this will be the last time you double post.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister)   Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 2:07 am

Within the template, it specifically states, one TM + known moves. In all purpose and intent, I would kindly ask that you have either 1 egg move, TM or HM. I fully understand that I should not be posting here, but that doesn't mean I can't give my two cents or give help whenever I see something wrong. Unless the staff decide to change what the template says, you cannot have those no matter what your backstory says or what goes on with your pokemon.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister)   Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 2:42 am

Please refrain from double-posting. If you have read the rules, double-posting is considered spam, and spamming can lead to your account being banned. Please make note of this for the future, so that you do not make this mistake. Also, your history and personality could be a bit longer. Once you have fixed that, I will approve this trainer.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister)   Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh, please fix 'Female Swimmer' to 'Trainer'. Female Swimmer is not considered a rank. (Sorry, I just noticed it now.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister)   Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Approved.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister)   Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister) H6Q0F8z

Lori Buttercup (Ledi's sister)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1