HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Evangeline was rushed away with Dark, leaving Tails having to follow behind to make sure the illusion holds. Once they got to the exit, the stranger stopped. "Go," they said, "I still have something to do here..."

Evangeline looked worried, but nodded. "Let's get out of here guys."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Dark only nodded at evangeline, running out of the facility and heading a farther ways off, twists and turns included. He eventually stopped, sitting down and pulling evangeline into a hug. 'I've never liked anyone fir a long time,' he told her. 'Especially after my mother betrayed me.'
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 4:46 pm

"I've never really had anyone to love," Evangeline replied, "This feeling is new to me." Her wings ruffled, a sign of her slight confusion, and she put a hand on Dark's cheek. "I guess we'll figure out how to make things work."

Nev, like any 13 year old would do when encountering anything mushy, made a gagging noise, and pretended to die before bursting out laughing.

---

Tails was sneaking to the boiler room and heart of the fscility. She was glad the two had escaped so quickly, as inside it was about to get very messy. Going into the room and seeing no guards of any kind, he chuckled. He started setting things up. He would deal with the facility once and for all...Wes style.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 4:49 pm

The director walk back imto the room with Shade and the zorua looking at them. 'You two should die,' he told them, thinking it was actually them. He pulled a gun out again, holding it at them hoping they would just die easily.

---

Dark looked at Evangekine and closed his eyes. 'Thank you,' he tild her again.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 pm

"It's too bad the illusion only lasts so long..." The guards now appeared knocked out, cage smashed, and no sign of Shade or the Zorua. Outside near Dark and Evangeline, Shade ran far away from the factory, to where Shadow was, still asleep. She looked back. "Idiots..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 9:53 pm

"No problem," Evangeline replied, feeling purely happy for the first time in her life. She was content to stay in Dark's arms forever, but a loud boom and white hot light caused her to jolt upwards. "Did something just explode?!"

Tails made a mad dash for the woods, his preparations complete. He narrowly made t, as right when he dove into a river for cover, the lab exploded, and the trees around him instantly incinerated. If it weren't for the water, he may have turned to dust. "Well that was fun," he said, getting out and turning to see the damage.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Dark turned his head and looked at the lab exploded. "The lab..." He felt a wave pass over them, and he looked at Evangeline. "I think that stranger exploded the lab Evangeline..." He thought that their trouble would be over since the lab was gone, him pulling her into a hug again. "I guess you don't have much to worry about now.'
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 pm

After the explosion, Shade looked back. "That's one way for someone to rid the world of them..." She laughed a bit and looked at Shadow, who was still asleep, then towards the direction Dark and Evangeline were. "I hope those two are ok..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 8:57 pm

"I guess not," Evangeline said, feeling as if a huge weight had been taken off her shoulders. She then thought of the stranger, who most likely destroyed the lab. "But what role do they play in all this?" she muttered to herself, before looking to Dark and grinning. "If we're free from torment for, hopefully, a long time. I think it's about time we actually got to know each other."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Dark turned his head and looked at Evangeline. He blushed a bit, not really knowing what to say. "Then, uh, would you like to go to eat sometime," he asked.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Shade looked around, oticing someone who looked like a scientist near her, so she hid behind a tree. 'If that's really one of them...'
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Evangeline found the request odd, but comforting. "So long as it isn't Tomato Berries, I'd be glad to," she replied, glaring at Nev, who was laughing uncontrollably at them.

Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Dark was a bit embarrassed, having not expected such an akward moment to occur. In a bit of panic, he kissed Evangeline.

[[I think Nev will bite him for it XD]]
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Evangeline was caught completely off guard. She tried to kiss back, but having never done so in her life, made the entire situation even more awkward.

Nev watched with wide eyes, his laughing cutting off short. He made a retching noise, and gagged before taking off into the forest, shouting, "I'm leaving you two lovebirds alone for a bit before the mushy stuff rubs off on me!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Dark looked at Evangeline, hugging her. "It's alright, you'll learn," he told her, giving one last look to the direction of the facility. "I'm just glad we don't have to worry,' he told himself in thought. "Though I wander how the public would view this... We aren't necessarily normal people."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 10:28 pm

"I say we still hide our true selves in public," Evangeline looked at her tank top and cursed. "Forgot my jacket was taken away, we'll have to get a new one if we get into town." Her wings ruffled as if protesting the uncomfortable cramped feeling having her jacket over them caused.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Dark looked at Evangeline's wings. "How exactly am I suppose to hide these," he asked, showing her his wolf leg for an arm and leg. "Wings can be hidden in a jacket, but what am I going to do about an arm and leg."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:15 am

Evangeline looked at the arm and leg, then sighed. "A long sleeve shirt, glove, and pants a bit too long. I'm not sure how you're going to get a shoe on that paw of yours though." She bit her lip in thought then shrugged, "I can't think of anything better."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:19 am

Dark looked at Evangeline before he himself sighed. "I guess I'll just let people know what I am. I don't want to waste money purchasing all of this," he said to her sighing. "Oh look, a sight to behold. A girl who wears a long jacket and is normal dating a boy that's partly wolf," he said, chuckling slightly. He swept his tail back and forth a bit, twitching his ears. "At least no one will try taking you from me though."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:33 am

"Yeah, it's good not to be kidnapped every second or two," as she said that, her mind drifted toward the lab they first encountered...but she pushed the thought away. She deserved not to worry for a while. "And if anyone so much as hints toward a snide comment about us dating, they'll be in for a very cold evening," she chuckled, feeling her Pokemon self excited at the aspect of using more power. It seemed that side of her was getting stronger, but maybe a few nights of being normal would do enough to calm it back down.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:35 am

Dark smiled a bit. "Well, I suppose we should be getting some rest," he said to her. "After all, it is night time, and we don't really have anything to worry about."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 1:58 am

"Sounds good," Evangeline said with a yawn, "we can start our carefree lives tomorrow. Or whenever Nev gets over himself." She chuckled before curling her wings around her body like a makeshift blanket, and falling into a fitful sleep.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 2:00 am

Dark watched Evangeline a bit to make sure that no one was going to come after them before he laid down himself. He curled up as most wolves did, falling asleep and probably not having as bad a rest as she probably would have.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 3:03 am

When the soft light of dawn shone through the green canopies of the trees, Evangeline woke, noticing Nev snoring and curled right on her stomach. She gently picked him up and set him next to her. He didn't wake up. Curiously, she looked to Dark to see if he was awake.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 3:06 am

Dark was awake, and he was cutting open some oranges with his claws. When he noticed Evangeline awake, he offered her some of the peeled fruit. "Eat up."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 13 H6Q0F8z

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next