HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
break994
break994

Shadow pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Shadow pokemon   Shadow pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 10:41 am

I was thinking if we could have the orre region and shadow pokemon .
Pit
Pit

Shadow pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow pokemon   Shadow pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 2:14 pm

I'd say at least Orre, and Shadow Pokemon would be a bonus. :P But having Orre would be cool.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dragon Kurai

Shadow pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow pokemon   Shadow pokemon H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 1:23 am

Personally, I think that there is already a problem with having the custom regions. Adding Orre does sound like a good idea, but not the shadow pokemon. If they were added, multiple systems would have to be made for them, and I could see it causing a lot of theft of others' pokemon, and even godmodding. So I don't necessarily agree with the idea at all.
Dragon Kurai

Shadow pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow pokemon   Shadow pokemon H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 1:45 am

I would like to state a second time that to add shadow pokemon would be too much of a hassle. Just considering the shear load of work, as well as the amount of godmodding it could promote, I just don't see much of a point to include them.
Pit
Pit

Shadow pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow pokemon   Shadow pokemon H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 1:54 am

Agreed. HOWEVER! I think Orre would be a great idea. It goes right between Johto and Hoenn if you didn't know, since not many people know.
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow pokemon   Shadow pokemon H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:39 pm

I am completely against this idea. If I am not mistaken, this forum is about the original Pokemon games; the FR/LG, B/W type. If these ideas were to be added, it would completely change what this forum is about.
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow pokemon   Shadow pokemon H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 8:30 pm

The extra regions and custom stuff does not change what the site is about. You can't really put "don't like regions, don't play" like that. I'm saying it would change what the forum is really about. Would it not be annoying if this forum had Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Trading Card all in it?
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow pokemon   Shadow pokemon H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Mind telling me your reason?
Sponsored content

Shadow pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow pokemon   Shadow pokemon H6Q0F8z

Shadow pokemon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1