HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star Empty
PostSubject: Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star   Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 12:18 am

One day well Mario was taking a nap,he heard Luigi say "Hey,bro,Mail for you" and set a piece of paper with a map attached.The piece was a letter from Princess Peach.It said at the top: From Golden Island.He noticed there was a boat ticket to: Admit one! To golden Island!

The letter read:

Dear Mario,

I just arrived and golden island and met this man.He was a
mysterious salesman.He sold me an item called a Golden
Mushroom.These were very rare and are one of the keys to
unlock a great treasure.Many dangers are in front of the other keys.
Come quick.I'm way too dressed up to try.My dress would get
dirty.Also,here's a map and a ticket for Golden island.And I'll
tell you the legend.One day many evil spirits arrived and
invaded Golden island.A small black-hooded person named
Commander Farley hid a great treasure in a sacred chamber
in he depths in the Golden island.All evil wants to have it.

- Warm regards,Peach

P.S. Hurry.We need your help!

They rushed over to the docks where they met a good blooper named
Tentacles. He accepted their tickets and called the boat.Soon they were off on their way to Golden island.Once they reached the island,Mario saw a shadow just disappear over the horizon carrying the princess!They rushed into a shop and met Spare and Striker. They bought the following:

Mushroom x5 [Cost for each: 10 coins]
Fire flower x2[Cost for each: 30 coins]
Sleepy sheep x1[Cost: 12 coins]

They left and Luigi said good-bye to Mario as he ran onto the boat and went away.Mario knew his adventure had begun.

Plot:
You are a newly-found friend of Mario.Together we help Mario get the treasure stated in Mario's letter.My character is the tattletale who marks enemy information in a book.All have special abilities.

Form:

Name:
Species: (What are you? Goomba? Koopa troopa? etc.)
Special ability: (NO READING MINDS OR HEALING!!!)
Background: (Tell us a little about yourself)
Personality:
Meeting place: (Where did you become friends with mario?)
Other: (Anything else?)

Places on Golden island:

Shine city; Center - The biggest place of all of Golden island.Here there are 3 shops,1 Inn,and 2 training grounds.Always make sure to bring coins if your gonna get your game on at the arcade!This is also where the mayor lives.He often will give you stuff.

Shine city;Left draft - A part of the city that's off to the left. Here there is a mansion and the docks.If you get a ticket,be sure t talk to Tentacles.

Shine city; Right bridge - A big bridge off the the right. Go here to make your way to the Underground.There is a concert in the middle.

Underground entrance - a small land that has a pipe that leads to the underground cavern.Always bring an Uncloaking device just in case!

Underground - The underground caverns.There is 3 goombas,5 Spike goombas,1 paratroopa,and 4 Boos.[Note: you need a flash light to attack Boo.

More to come as we go farther in the story!

My character:

Name: Turbo
Species: Cleft
Special ability: Tattling,or putting down information in a book about enemies.
Background: I was lost as a Cleft in the Underground.I fought through until I finally reached the surface.I have had a passion for the city now :).
Personality: Short tempered but glad to help Mario and other members of his Squad.
Meeting place: Shine city;Left draft[The mansion]
Other: N/A

Last edited by Coffincauf on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispell of Bridge I said Bride lol)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star   Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 12:51 am

Name: Xor(Ex-or)
Species: X-Naut
Special ability: Stat Changes and Status Effects
Background: After Mario defeated the X-Nauts, Xor decided to go to Goldn Island for a vacation. He uses various liquids and melted solids from the underground to make potions, though some end up in failure.(Simply put, it's possible for himto poison Mario by accident.) Also before Mario meets him they fight. Revenge can be an odd-timed thing :P
Personality: Short tempered, Always has to be the coolest, never declines a challenge.
Meeting place: Underground Entrance
Other: Xor has a suit like no other. His "X" on his chest is blue like Dialga, the triangles around it are black, and the rest of his suit is Yellow. The goggles appear green from the outside as well.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star   Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Name: Aqua
Species: Shadow Siren
Special ability: Lifting stuff. Special attack thing would be to throw a giant rock for like 3 damage. Also can go underground like Vivian could in TTYD.
Background: She used to live in the underground, but came up when she found out there was an arcade and training areas in the city.
Personality: Serious gamer, same for fighting.
Meeting place: Arcade
Other: She's aqua colored^^Also has a scar on her cheek in the shape of Sir Grodus's staff.
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star   Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Accepted
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star   Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 8:15 pm

so what should we do now? also who's gonna be mario?><
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star   Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 pm

I'm being the NPC characters like Mario.I need 2 more people to join before we begin.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star   Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Alright. Thanks for the info :P
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star   Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star H6Q0F8z

Paper Mario: Legend of the Platinum star
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1