HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 9:17 am

Machop blocked Nidoqueens arm with it's own Karate Chop and swung out a foot, trying another Low Kick.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 9:32 am

Nidoqueen got kicked on her left leg. His move worked perfectly as it caused Nidoqueen the crash down on the ground doing yet another good amount of damage. "UGH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! I'm having a hard time with his first Pokémon already... Bad. BAAAD," was all Bruce could think of. Nidoqueen stood up again and let out a Growl. And a Tail Whip. "UUUGGGHHH," he thought again.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 9:50 am

Both the status effects took place, lowering Machop's Attack and Defense. It used another Low Kick.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 9:55 am

With that Low Kick, the poison should follow anytime now. Nidoqueen quickly turned around and slammed her huge tail towards Machop's tiny leg countering it. Then when she was about to end the turn, upon facing Machop, she'd jump forward with a double kick executed the same way a bicycle kick would be. While Fighting-types are not effective against itself, she's taking huge advantage of her size. Showing-off that girls can stand up to boys in the process.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 10:02 am

Machop tripped as the tail swiped it's leg. Both the kicks landed, dealing quite some damage with the lowered defense. The poison kicked in, leaving Machop extremely weak. Determined to take Nidoqueen with it, it used another Low Kick.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 10:06 am

His body language determined his energy. Adrenaline rushed through Nidoqueen. She bent down and grabbed Machop's leg with both hands and then she would use her strength to toss Machop upwards. While Machop is mid-air, she would Scratch him to inflict damage and falling would also hurt him which would do a double damage of sorts. "Alright, the winds are slightly changing."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 12:29 pm

As soon as Nidoqueen bent, Machop jumped and tried to land a Karate Chop on her back but got pricked by the many needle-like projections on her back. Machop landed huffing and puffing. Poison furthur chipped away, leaving Machop on it's last leg. It used a last Low Kick before it fainted.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 3:56 pm

OOC: Hey, Flame! I missed you. Anyway, it's been a while since I've posted in this topic so I lost track yet again. Sorry if I sound drunk or random in my next posts.

IC: Nidoqueen got hit by the kick. She fell to her knees not because of the kick, but from tiredness.

"You okay, big girl?"

"Queen," a weak voice is the answer. But the accent is an okay.

"Good but seriously, I don't think you'll last another round. But we shouldn't show the enemy our weakness. Brawly, I won't let you ruin our undefeated streak. My dream is to be the second undefeated Trainer next to Red and the first undefeated Trainer of the Hoenn Region. GIVE ME YOUR BEST!"

Bruce grins but withdraws Nidoqueen to rest. He releases Monferno into the battlefield. "Monferno, I have faith in you." The monkey-like Pokémon stands before the opponent. The monster does not really feel so good right now, but he's managed to recover a little bit of energy while inside the Ball.

"Monferno, don't let him tarnish our undefeated streak. Fight hard."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Brawly grinned. He hadn't had a battle this fun in ages. "Alright, then. You wanted my best, here it is! Go, Hariyama!" The large Pokemon landed in the battlefield, feet spread wide. "Hariyama, use Arm Thrust!" The Fighting Pokemon jumped forward, attempting to hit with the multiple thrusts of his over-sized hands.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 12:45 pm

OOC: Look at how tough I am! Three mods to defeat Shadow! *dat cocky Loki grin*
What do we do with Lasso?
Oh and Hariyama? Maybe Makuhita? Or maybe he meant "best" as in, sent out Hariyama even though he's supposed to use a Makuhita. And what level? While I do like fighting stronger opponents, it's best if I could know the foe's level.

IC:
Bruce's eyes suddenly increased in size. He was shocked and at the same time proud to see the surprising Hariyama.

"Shouldn't it be a Makuhita? Or is he really giving me his best," he thought.

OC:
Yep, told you before. Bruce's reaction and words are my comments and reaction on the situation. Basically, it's like I, myself who is playing, not Bruce. Something like that. Want a sammich?

IC:
Monferno jumped to the side with surprising speed - evading the attack. "With my two Pokémon in a bad condition, this will be hard. But I trust them," Bruce thought. "Alright Monferno, let's show this fatty what we've got for him. Hey, Hariyama! You know what, your momma's so fat a hyperbole couldn't exaggerate her freaking size! Monferno, keep your eyes peeled. Come at us, bro!"

Monferno grins and does a troll dance.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 10:16 pm

((In the anime, Ash and Brawly had a rivalry going, causing Brawly to send out his Hariyama. He's level 24, freshly evolved, lol. And I rather like Bruce's reaction, lol. That bit about the hyperbole? Priceless..))

Brawly chuckled a bit, but Hariyama was furious. It waved at Brawly, who sighed, realizing the issue. "Go ahead, use Belly Drum." The rotund Pokemon slapped it's stomach repeatedly, maximizing it's attack. "HARI!" He was now ready to fight, although much weaker than before.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 2:20 pm

OOC: That means you like my reaction. Like I've said, his reaction is mine's. Basically it's Bruce Mathers is Shadow himself. And I'm awesome because I'm the only one who can still make "yo mamma" jokes sound funny. Yeah, don't get pissed. You know me, cocky and all. It's just me. :P

Oh and Level 24? Yo, imma let you finish but I took down three Level 26 with three Level 14s before. Don't believe? Ask Flame. :3

IC:
"See? Even your Trainer knows how just damn fat you are. Think you can take us down? Oh what you doing now? You ain't getting abs and a flat stomach by slapping it repeatedly. Go to the gym or something. Also, what's that blue thingy you're wearing? Doth mother know, you weareth she drapes and hath dyed it in blue?"

While it may sound weird for a Trainer trash-talking a foe Pokémon, Bruce is actually trying to lower Hariyama's self-esteem. Something no opponent would expect. But that relies on Hariyama's emotional and mental strength. However, Bruce has a feeling that he's beginning to sound slightly childish and corny. But seriously, who cares? Go eat a cheezburger or something.

"Sure, maximize your attack. I'll just lower your defense. Le sparkles thy window of le soul! I mean uh, Leer!"

Monferno's eyes twinkled like a star on an attempt to lower Hariyama's defense stat.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Hariyama's defense (and any hope he had of getting rid of his extra weight) were lowered, but he wasn't an amateur. He knew he was going to have to stay offensive in order to win. Still, it was hard to fight when you're constantly being taunted by the enemy Trainer. Brawly called out to his Pokemon, but he was only half listening. It sounded vaguely like Seismic Toss, but Hariyama thought Knock Off would be more appropriate. He slapped his hand down towards Monferno, attempting to knock away any items he may be holding.

((Sorry about the delay, my home internet hates PW for some reason, and crashes regularly when I try to post. At the school library atm, I'll do my best to post at least once a day.))
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 11:44 am

OOC: Alright, I'll try my best to post once a week. Bummer, I can only access the internet either one or two times a week. So you're luckier than me. You are forgiven, child.

IC:
Monferno hastily jumps to the side avoiding the enemy's move. He doesn't have any item held either. "Alright play time's over. Monferno, Leer again."

Monferno grins and his eyes glow - designed to lower Hariyama's defense.

"We'll just keep reducing your defense so should you weaken Monferno, Blaze ability lights up and you shall see the true power of my Fire-type. Not to forget I still have a recovering Nidoqueen who will surely bring the victory should Monferno fail. Heh, I knew it. We're going to win and the undefeated streak will not be broken. I WILL BE THE FIRST UNDEFEATED TRAINER OF HOENN," exclaimed Bruce in his thoughts.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Brawly began to frown. This wasn't going as well as he'd thought. Hariyama wasn't listening to him, and it can be difficult to enjoy a battle when one's own Pokemon don't respond. "Hariyama, snap out of it! One joke, and you're just going to let him remove your controll completely? That's not even remotely okay, man." Hariyama paused at these words, then bowed his head, knowing his Trainer was right. He slid his feet apart, adjusting his stance to one less agressive. "That's more like it. Now, try Vital Throw!" Hariyama closed his eyes, focusing intently on his next movements. Monferno would get a free shot while he focused, but Hariyama's next attack would be nearly impossible to dodge.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:05 am

Having a little bit of idea what could happen, the duo takes the risk of whatever impending danger awaits. "Monferno, Ember!" A ranged attack is always a good choice for uncertain situations. Monferno nods with approval and opens its mouth out wide as fire balls blasted away from his throat towards the colossal enemy. With reduced defense, its probably going to hurt.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Unfortunately for Monferno, it had lowered defense, not lowered special defense. The Ember approached the big Pokemon. Hariyama was not afraid, not one bit. It had good stamina [HP], most probably enough to sustain an Ember and a few more attacks from a Monferno. It was expecting a physical move so that it could perform its Vital Throw, but it got a Special Attack instead, thus it could not follow its orders. Brawly, seeing how the Monferno knew Special moves as well, decided to listen to his own words, preparation is key or something, to prepare for another turn. "Hariyama, use Bulk Up, and then Focus Energy!"

Obeying its orders this time, Hariyama flexed its arms and muscles, and a crimson-like aura surrounded it. After that, the crimson aura grew much more intense and its muscles bigger. Its thick fatness, however, his the muscles from view and it appeared as if the Hariyama just grew larger and got covere by this strange aura. The two moves worked in a very similar way so it looked like one move, although it was two.

The fireballs from Monferno struck the Hariyama right in the belly, it endured the hit with no difficulties, even though a few more would knock it out. Now, Brawly waited for Monferno's next move to think of what move to use next. No matter what move he uses, it would most likely be a critical hit hitting hard due to the raised attack.

P.S. No OC BS with me, you're gonna have to play fair.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 am

I'm playing fair, whatchu talkin' 'bout? By the way, whaddaya know, your role-playing skills leveled up. Anyway, come now, does it really need a shitload of mods to take me down? Mwahahaha!!! This isn't even my final form!!!
o3o

=====

"The Game Changer" Bruce Mathers and Kofi the Monferno watched as the colossal opponent became even bigger. Currently uncertain who has the advantage, the two will not let their guard down and give in to taunts.

=====
W00t, Kofi vs. Tensai

=====

"I'm not called 'The Game Changer' for no reason, Brawly. Time to get serious," he said before giving an eerie grin. "Monferno, we stand still. Now, Brawly, how about you come at us this time? I know Monferno might not be able to dodge the attack. I just hope he'll be able to sustain the critical hit so that Blaze ability will kick in. And I hope Nidoqueen has recovered enough energy already so she can finish this one."

=====
Italic parts in his dialogue are thoughts BTW. Yeah everything seems ****** up right now but I'll fix everything on the next topic. I'm tryna finish this quickly ya see.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 10:36 am

"All right. Hariyama, Arm Thrust!" As the huge, heavy, bulky pokemon rushed forward, arms's outstretched, the ground rumbled with it's weight.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 am

OOC: I just realized I have been dodging for a shitload of times now. Mods, Y U No tell me?

IC: Monferno was hit by the foe's attack. The impact threw him against the wall behind him. It looked like as if a train hit him. Sadly, Monferno was not able to hold on - he fainted.

OOC: Yeah, I punished myself.

IC: "Crap. I'm sorry, Monferno but we did our best there. Alright, Nidoqueen. Do not fail," he shouted as he took two Poke Balls out - one to return Monferno, the other Nidoqueen's. Releasing Nidoqueen from her Poke Ball, she looks like she has recovered quite enough strength to topple the foe. However, one teeny-tiny mistake will give Brawly the one-hundred percent rate of winning. Nidoqueen stands beside her opponent.

"Alright now, two colossal. Let's see... Scratch will be too weak of a move even if the defense has been reduced. Alright, test subject... Let's try this out. Um, Nidoqueen. Scratch his face!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 10:52 am

Hariyama quickly blocked his face and got badly raked on it's arm. It grew enraged and gave out a loud cry. As though out of nowhere, a large wave of water appeared and stood suspended in mid air. With a second cry, it crashed to the ground and torpedoed towards Nidoqueen.

(I take it she has below 50% health? If so, Brine's gonna hit hard.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 10:57 am

OOC: Yes.

IC: "POISON STING!"

Bruce, being in a very disadvantageous situation right now, will risk everything. The Brine hit hard as Nidoqueen endured the pain. Loyal to her Trainer, she did as told. After she's hit by the attack, she opened her mouth wide and out came poisonous and sharp strings at full power - or all that she has left.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 10:59 am

Hariyama was hit but not poisoned. Slashing down it's arm in an attempt at another Arm Thrust, it rushed forward, already letting out the cry for another Brine.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 11:04 am

The battle has just suddenly become fast-paced. This would be the rising action if this was a movie. Unable to wait for her Trainer's commands, Nidoqueen relied on her instincts and own battle knowledge. She quickly grabbed both of Hariyama's hands with her own hands, pushing the Hariyama - creating a test of strength between the two. This would be a perfect time for a Horn Attack. However, she doesn't know that yet.

She jumped and bent her body, driving both huge legs towards the foe's chest. Double Kicking just like a kangaroo. While it's a Fighting-type move, it will not do much damage but should be enough to create a distance and if possible, cancel the impending Brine.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 11:07 am

Hariyama was flung back at the now rushing forward waves and was swept along, straight at Nidoqueen. Somehow treading water, it foamed forward, arms glowing, ready for another Arm Thrust.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next