HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Bryan
Bryan

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zSat Sep 07, 2013 6:38 am

Someone has been acting weird lately. Very weird. Bruce Mathers seem to be out of his head lately. Having losing streaks, missing composure, a doused "fire" and a complete uncertainty and confusion about everything. He has no one to turn to, not even his starter Treecko can pull him out of his sudden craziness. Luckily, out of nowhere he found himself back.

Bittersweet.

In order for him to save himself from himself, he had to suddenly release some of his Pokémon back in the wild where hopefully other Trainers would be able to give them the value they're worth and use their capabilities to the fullest. It's not so sad or evil, the released ones happily agreed. It looks like Bruce did the best decision just in time. Leaving himself with his starter Treecko, Kanto Region's Squirtle and Sinnoh's burning monkey Monferno, Bruce will just have to move on and give himself a new beginning. With a list of tasks for him to accomplish one by one.

"Er, I hate me. All I have to do now is train these three up, explore this Dewford Cave, challenge Brawly to a rematch and pick-up the win for the badge. I don't wanna be stuck in this island forever," he thought to himself. Like always, Bruce is always thinking and talking to himself about something. Of course, he can't literally talk to himself, right? That'd be crazy.

Anyway, he's wandering around Dewford Cave again, this time going deeper inside hopefully finding something special. There has to be something in here. Destiny's not so mean to not give him anything after this dangerous cave exploration, right? Right?

But, as usual. He's a Trainer so there will always be a "party-crasher". What a surprise - boring "ha-ha-ha", there's an enemy incoming.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 7:48 am

(O.O I forgot to release your pokemon! Hold on...one sec...done.)

A Zorua was wandering around. It caught sight of the trainer and took a stance. It needed only a short growl to tell Bruce he was ready for a battle.

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained 570
Level 17
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 am

(Thanks. Also, he released Ducklett as well.)

Seeing the expression on the fox-like Pokémon's face, Bruce thought, "Why do Pokémon just look for a fight upon spotting a Trainer? Maybe they think we invade their territory? Whatever. This is a fight. Let's see if I really got myself back."

He took a stance and brushed his hands over the Poké Balls that are attached to his belt. He grasped the third Poké Ball, which would be Monferno's. "Dark-types hate Fighting-types right, wild Zorua? Come on out, Monferno!" Bruce taps the ball.

The round center of the Poké Ball shoots a beam towards the ground. The beam formed a bright light forming the silhouette of Sinnoh's very own Monferno. As the bright light - or energy version - of Monferno slowly materialize, the chimpanzee-like Pokémon with baboon-like features makes a battle stance.

"Monferno! Mon!"

"Monferno, this should be easy. Fire it up with Ember!"

"Fer!"
Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained 24bdd8fdcb13
Monferno used Ember!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 9:07 am

Zorua hesitated a bit on seeing it was a Monferno. It was that hesitation that caused Ember to hit full on. Skidding back a bit, it shook itself, ruffled it's fur and suddenly disappeared. It wasn't certain as to where exactly it went until it suddenly appeared behind Monferno, trying to ram into it with Faint Attack. While the attack was bound to hit, it lashed out with it's claws too, to use Scratch while at close range.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 9:58 am

Monferno had a smirk on his face when the Ember hit. But that smile will be wiped away by Zorua's retaliation.

"Behind you!" warned Bruce spotting the emergence of the wild Zorua behind Monferno. The Fire-type turns around only to see the wild Zorua disappear in a split-second.

Scratch.

And he's hit behind his back as if a ninja slashed him behind. His body bent backwards as a reaction to the sudden pain. "Mon!"

"I gotta say, he's quick, Monferno. But let's show him our own version of 'quick'. What I mean is, Zorua's going down quickly. Bulldoze him with Mach Punch!"

While that tactic of Zorua indeed looks epic, he made a mistake of getting so close to a Fighting-type. He's in a perfect range to receive a powerful attack. Just like Bruce said, Monferno would leap towards the smaller Zorua with a Mach Punch which should send the foe flying.

"FERNO!"

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained Monferno_03
Monferno used Mach Punch!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 11:16 am

(Well, if you want it that way.)

Zorua was blown back and crashed into a rock. Getting up weakly, it's eyes started to glow eerily. Several rainbow coloured rings started to form around him, covered in gold energy. As the rings started to expand, it left a trail of the rainbow colored. With a cry, the energy burst forth towards Monferno, turning menacing purple. Right at the center, Zorua grinned, using Extrasensory (EM)

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained 9k=
Zorua used Extrasensory!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 3:08 pm

(Heh, let's make this a trend here, maybe? Anyway, Bulbapedia says it's a "beam". But the pic looks more like a forcefield. o3o I'm confused... Is it a beam or a forcefield? O.o)

Monferno's eyes grew wide. He wanted to dodge but couldn't figure out how. The expanding force field full of Psychic energy hit him and blew him away. To make things fair, he also crashed into a rock just like his opponent. The attack almost hit Bruce as well but he stood still with a confident grin; believing in his own fiction-like indestructibility. Luckily, the energy slowly faded before it hit him.

"Eh, boring. Monferno, you okay?"

Monferno stands up weakly and grins, wanting for more battles.

"Heheh! I'll take that as a yes! Well, battle goes on. Charge at him with Mach Punch. Again."

"Ferno!"

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained Monferno_03
Monferno used Mach Punch!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 6:19 pm

(Beam, transformed into a forcefield because I couldn't quite get the picture. X3)

Zorua was quicker and wiser this time. Jumping aside, it raced in a wide circle before repeating the previous process.

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained 9k=
Zorua used Extrasensory
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 am

(Then that means Zorua never used it in the anime before. I win this argument. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. *burps* o3o)

"We can't let you get hit by another super effective again. Mach Punch, turn around and plant it." said Bruce.

What Bruce meant is simple. Monferno would turn around, smash his fist down to Zorua like a giant crushing the small one. Speed is the key to perform this or he might end up punching the forcefield itself and would bring doom to Monferno. That'd be like punching a missile coming towards you.

Monferno turns around and one of his fist glow light blue as he quickly pummel down for Zorua hoping to hit before the forcefield "explodes". "MON!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 9:12 am

(Quiet, you. X3)

Zorua's pupils dilated. It wasn't too late yet. This time Zorua decided to be creative. Use Extrasensory in a different fashion. Several rings of rainbow energy spiralled around the small black fox. Golden energy simply spilled all over. With Zorua at the center, it became nearly impossible to reach the fox without receiving damage from both the forcefield and the spiralling rings.

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained 150px-Landorus_Extrasensory
Zorua used Extrasensory!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 9:46 am

(Lol rings now. Shapeshifting force field FTW.)

Monfenro's fighting spirit is not something that can easily be destroyed. His physical body is though. He got hit by the super effective attack and the energy, gravity and impact threw him towards a rock. "Shit. Monferno, are you okay?!"

Monferno was lying on the ground back-first. Until he slowly and weakly tried to get himself up. Suddenly, his eyes glow red and the flame on the end of his tail grows to a massive size, powering up its Fire-type attacks. "Oh yeah, he's part-Fire I forgot. Well, that looks like Blaze. Hey, Zorua, what's this? You're screwed up now!"

Bruce with a trollish smile on his face, starts to command Monferno again. A very angry and raging Monferno. The Pokémon walks towards Zorua with confidence. He looks down at him and starts to speak to his foe with his native language.

(Translated)"Look into my eyes. Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent. Feel their pain!"

Unexpectedly, he opens his mouth and shoots bolts of fire towards Zorua. This time, the bolts are much bigger. They looked like fireballs instead of bolts.

"Eh, what's that line you just told Zorua...? Oh! You stole a quote from a movie again! That's Ghost Rider's! You freak..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 11:08 am

(What's 'FTW'?)

Zorua raised an eyebrow and speculated. While the fireballs stung, it was better than the fighting type moves. It coughed once before jumping forward, using Scratch.

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained 200px-Zorua_Scratch
Zorua used Scratch!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 12:36 pm

(OMG u d0nt khnou?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !t mins for da weeen! xoxoxoxoxo)
(And lol picture says zorua broke the cave and went up the sky o3o #trollface)

Fair enough, his Fire attacks' power did skyrocket but that doesn't change his defense and health status. The attack really hurt and honestly, he's just a hit away from fainting. It's either he avoids the next attack or finish Zorua right now.

"I seriously need to start buying TMs. If you knew Flamethrower we would've won this match right away. Eh, I'll leave him up to you, Ghost Rider."

Monferno creepily smirks. He seem to be a different person right now. Er... Different Pokémon. Or maybe it's just the psychological thingy that makes it. He's flaming right now. While he may not feel how weak he actually is, he prepares for another Ember. Another full powered Ember.

Luckily, Bruce remembers the thing that could lead to their defeat. "Let me remind you though, you're too weak. Blaze is fooling yourself to thinking you're fresh and new. So yeah, be careful. Don't go being Chuck Norris."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 1:48 pm

(Shush. I had no other picture o3o)

Zorua charged through the Ember, taking damage as it suddenly vanished into thin air. It suddenly appeared high in the air, and disappeared again. Using Faint Attack from all angles, it suddenly appeared behind Monferno to attack the fire pokemon.

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdWRrBxJxUlmUkqz28fEJN6LnM3FN-obBry_xB-8LMnRRPNEJo
Zorua used Faint Attack!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Realizing what's happening, Monferno quickly rolled, duck, ran, and everything that makes him rapidly moving. Luckily, that one jump was a perfect timing for him to avoid the attack as he watched the Zorua pass under him. He landed down and immediately used another full powered Ember. Bruce, as a human being, feels quite nervous.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 6:04 pm

(NOT FAIR not fair I say!!! D< Faint Attack always involuntarily hits!)

Zorua was slightly surprised that Faint Attack didn't connect. It snarled. Sorcery! Wizardry! Unfairness! He must have cheated! Baring it's fangs, it dodged the Embers with commendable speed and used another Faint Attack.

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdWRrBxJxUlmUkqz28fEJN6LnM3FN-obBry_xB-8LMnRRPNEJo
Zorua used Faint Attack!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 8:35 am

(It does? XD I never layed tge games)
(HOW DARE YOU BEAT ME. Hell get EXP still ryt? o3o)
(Ill post wheb i get on pc im on phone)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 11:52 am

(Uh, yeah it does. Check it out here~
:> If Zorua defeats you then why would you get exp? Also, use another pokemon if you must. Or should I change the tide of battle? I can do that. Muhahaha.
o.o On second thoughts, I'd rather not. Might provoke someone.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 12:54 pm

If i use another ibe and win, monferno would gstill geteg exp ryt? or maybe i teally donkow how the exxpp system works
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 1:26 pm

(Seriously, you ought to. You've been around so long. Anyway, in a nutshell. Say Squirtle battles Zorua and wins. Monferno gets 8 exp if he doesn't faint and Squirtle gets 9 exp. Because Squirtle dealt the final blow, he gets more exp. Note, however. The extra exp things comes in work only when the level is not an even number. If it's even then both pokemon get equal exp.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 1:49 pm

(LOL K. i withdraw monferno den before zorua hits. mwahahahahahaha u gave me al the info lol. im so built like a spy o3o)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 1:51 pm

(>.> Cheater. Nah. Not technically. But still. >.> Also, I was supposed to give you info. You asked for it.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 2:00 pm

(XDDD m just kiding)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 6:25 pm

(-.- You...Anyways. Your turn. Post.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 6:54 pm

cant. on ANDROID Mwaaahahahahahahaha
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained H6Q0F8z

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 9: Spirit Regained
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next