HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The event staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
break994
break994

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 pm

In chatbox last week we were discussing the idea of members who can make official events

Here's the explanation

There will be a area with approved and unapproved Events where the event team will post and work on the idea.
Then when finished a admin will look at it and either approve it or tell us to fix somthing.
The event staff only have power in the event creation topic and the events topic
The event creation topic is only viewable by staff.

Then the vent staff member who originally came up with it would post it. And all deatails .
That is my idea and I would love to be part of this team if possible?
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
break994
break994

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm

It takes weight off admins shoulders.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 9:41 pm

I'm in charge for official Events, but if you guys feel like making one you can always be my guest and make user-created event. :')
break994
break994

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

But I know that but we can't add prizes and make them like official site ones this Is the reason I put this idea up
Because you could do with making more events
Cus events bring members
I don't mind waiting for ou to discuss with Admins
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 10:04 pm

It is true that you can't make up price, but you can offer your character's stuff or you can spend some prise points when PP shop is updated.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Yes, events may bring members, but if you are having events all of the time, what would be special about them? Events aren't meant to happen one after the other endlessly, at least in my oppinion, and this is what sounds like would happen.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
break994
break994

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Well you have big events once a month
And you have the small ones once a week these would not be big
E.g a raffle , the egg event and many other idea the team would do
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Nah I think its just throwing one event after another, and i still think what i've said before. If you have an idea you can post it in user-created section. And if you want to put special or official prise you can buy Event Donator Status which allows you to make up the prise in the prise shop (its been updated).

Last edited by Mystogan on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
break994
break994

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Fine what about it being 2 weekly that way it isn't overloaded

And we are given the theme by you and I think that way you could announce the events cus the amount of events isn't
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Its still overload, i think that monthly or after two/three months is fair.
break994
break994

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8zThu Jan 24, 2013 9:33 am

Ok I see you point if it was monthly it would be ten times better

So think about the team idea cus the donator cards well out of reach
Sponsored content

The event staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The event staff   The event staff H6Q0F8z

The event staff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1