HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The weekly event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
break994
break994

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Each week there would be a vote on which mystery gift you get
Like new year you get a egg and you have a choice of three Pokemon
For new year I'd say corpfish gible and snorout

Or you receive a gym leaders Pokemon like

In red brocks first Pokemon

Or maybe a package from home containing 2000 poke dollars a great ball and super potion
So I hope the admins agree
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 10:46 am

That would be nice and the idea is exactly like from Pokemon Tower Defense 2!
Bryan
Bryan

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Flamelunar - TOD freak and PTD2 freak. :P
break994
break994

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm

I know I'm new but I'd happily help sort it pming a admin the idea each week as I have organised a secret Santa as a normal member on one site and also admired 3 others.
Yveltal
Yveltal

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Sounds Cool to me.
Card
Card

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 12:40 am

Sounds interesting! I think this idea would be loved by everyone else, too.
Bryan
Bryan

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 4:04 am

but having a gym leader's pokemon... wouldnt it make contradictions and stuff? coz if i got brock's geodude (for exaMPLE), then some guy battles brock and stil uses geodude, that would make no sense right? coz then brock would have to use his onix whenever a member in here challenges the pewter gym. :/
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 am

They mean From Red as in he'd get Brock's first pokemon from the Gameboy Advance Game, Pokemon Red/FireRed. Not his actual first pokemon, and not his pokemon from this site, only the game.
Bryan
Bryan

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 pm

oh. well you commenting here means you agree. i think everyone does, so... :3 what can the staff say about this? :3
break994
break994

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:59 am

I will pm the first idea
Their will be one choice
Lucretia
Lucretia

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 2:26 am

To be honest, weekly gifts are WAY overdoing it.

For one, the staff often has troubles keeping up with events and such when we DO put them out.

For two, this is a role playing site. Most characters are lucky to face their first gym leader within a week. Role plays move much slower than flash games and other such games. So weekly is a definite no.

Three, if this were to happen odds are holiday and other such events would either be NERFed or ditched altogether. It is up to the staff as a whole to discuss the matter and choose, but these are my whole hearted opinions on the matter.
break994
break994

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8zThu Jan 10, 2013 8:58 pm

I know you admins have a problem keeping up I don't wanna be a know it all so here's some advice

.Get a active commited events team I advise 4-5 members

, Weekly events wouldn't always be big and if you feel that they would threaten the special occasion events then we lower the possibility

. I see a flaw that if we allow members to choose the weekly event we won't get the bad items so I think if you do a item they have to be roughly the same rarity.
eggs they have to be the same rarity
and pokemon the same level

And if events are to happen I would happily help as I may be new but this is a site I plan on dedicate ideas to here

. The amount of members you have on is no offense but bad considering how many members you have its bad the reason I reckon is your lack of events and your amount of modders.
You have very unactive staff .

I'm not saying get rid of admins but other staff you need to ask them are the commited enough to spend at least 2-3 hours online a week to mod.

. Now back to the weekly event the oder I would do is

1. Eevee egg , egg move tackle
2. Super potion
3. Potion
4. Great ball
5. Shiny pikachu level 20 special move Thunder wave
6. Great ball
7. hyper potion
8. Lapras egg, egg move Sing and water gun
9. Potion
10. Phione key. use this at pastoria city to get a level 1 phione knowing water gun

I hope you will consider some of my opinions

Sponsored content

The weekly event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekly event   The weekly event H6Q0F8z

The weekly event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1