HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Aqua Arena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:40 am

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Hold that thought." said Lucas. He turned back at Misty as they were going. "Bye Misty! Never Forget me! I'll treasure the moments we spent together in my hear-" he blurted out losing it, before Genesis yanked him down again.

"No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no!!" said Lucas, but too late, Genesis started slapping him again.

Then he got back to his feet, and looked at the Sky. "Well...maybe...but first...We should probaly continue this adventure tommarrow. It's getting dark out. We should probably spend the night at the Pokecenter." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:41 am

Blue looked at her silver watch. "You're right. I'm going to sleep. Bye~" She yawned at she trudged into the PokeCentre, suddenly overwhelmingly sleepy.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:45 am

"Hey wait for me!" said Lucas.

As they went into the Pokemon Center, they both got the same room. Lucas patted the Bed to see if it was soft.

"Good enough for me." he said. He changed into his Pajamas, and crawled into bed with Genesis. "Oh and Blue, I'll keep those Promises. Trust me. Goodnight." he said, lying down.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:46 am

Blue dropped on the bed, and she was asleep before her head hit the pillow.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 8:01 am

Genesis fell instantly asleep, but Lucas just twisted in his bed. He couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard he tried. He got up and sat on the windowsil. He looked up at the moon over Cerulean City, as every thought raced through his head. "Man, what a day." he said. "It all went by so fast."

He looked down at Blue. "Hard to believe I already made a Commrad in just a Day. You've had more of a dark past then I would've thought, Blue." he said to the Sleeping Blue. "You were my first Friend in Kanto. In a long time, since Trask left. I will protect you to the end of the earth. You'll be reunited with your Parents, and whatever separated you. But I can tell you will be an excellent trainer."

He put a Hand on her head. "Sleep Well, friend." he said. Then he climbed back into bed, and fell asleep. He was awoken by a shake on the Shoulder.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 8:28 am

It was Blue. "Quick! I can't wait to go to the Nugget Bridge!" She skipped around on the spot as Wartortle jumped around with Paras. For Blue, everyday was all sunshine and rainbows and happiness.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 8:33 am

Genesis appeared by his side as well. He held up a Pop Tart. "Huh? Oh, Thanks." Lucas said, eating it.

"Hey wait, what's the Nuggent Bridge?" he asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 8:37 am

Blue giggled. "It's Nugget Bridge. You battle five trainers and in the end there's a man who hands you a Nugget. It's a nugget of gold which sells pretty high. And ahead of that is a place where people come to train. Great place to earn some Exp. and then comes the PokeManiac Bill's house. He is said to collect really rare pokemon. And he's forever inventing things."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 8:41 am

"Ohh, I've heard of the Pokemaniac that lives here. He sure sounds like he knows what's-"
Lucas said. Then, an Elekid in his head smacked him in the head with a Mallet.

"Maybe we should pay him a Visit. Don't you think?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 8:44 am

"Why not? I hear he's been handing out free S.S Anne tickets nowadays." Blue said, looking out at the clouds.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 8:54 am

"Sweet! Let's go meet...Bill..." said Lucas. Checking his Pokenav, he went and appeared before a bridge. "Is this it?" he asked Blue.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 am

"Yep! Look there's the first trainer! And it looks like he's a Bug Catcher." She said, peering at him across half the bridge.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 8:57 am

"Well, this should be fun." Lucas said. He walked over to the Bug Catcher. "Hello there. Care for a Battle?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:00 am

The Bug Catcher looked at him. "Why not?" He let out a Kakuna and a Metapod.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:02 am

Lucas let out Comet the Charmander. "Char Char!"

"Blue, are you joining us, or am I fighting alone this time?" he said to Blue.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:14 am

Blue waved her hand dismissively. "All yours. I'm gonna go catch a pokemon..." She wandered off into the tall grass.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:06 pm

"O-Kay" said Lucas. "Well I guess it's only me. So, who goes first?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:12 pm

"Well, me first! Use Tackle!"

The two cocoons wobbled on the spot, unable to move. "What? Tackle!" He cried. But the cocoons had no feet. Blue came back and snickered. "Would it help if Lucas' pokemon moved slightly closer?" She disappeared again into the tall grass.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:17 pm

"Comet! Use Scratch!" said Lucas. And the Charmander went up and scratched the Kakuna.

"Wait a minute, if you have your Kakuna AND Metapod out; is this a single battle or a double battle?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:26 pm

"Double Battle." The Bug Catcher shrugged. "Use Harden!" They both raused their defences as they stiffened their muscles.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 pm

"Okay then, Genesis get out there." said Lucas. Genesis jumped into the battle. He went right up to the Metapod and used Dynamic Punch.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:32 pm

The attack mercifully missed. "Hah! One would expect a fire move out of your fire critters but clearly they know none! Use Harden!" the Bug Catcher cried.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Lucas Laughed, and Genesis used flame charge on the metapod.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 pm

"You-you do have a fire move?!" The Bug Catcher cried in horror as Metapod was taken out. "Quick! Harden! Harden!" he cried frantically at Kakuna.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:41 pm

"Harden all you want" said Lucas. He snapped his fingers, and Genesis used Ember on the Kakuna. Lucas said "Scratch" to Comet, and the Charmander helped his Magby friend in the battle with a scratch.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Aqua Arena
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next