HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Aqua Arena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 3:33 pm

As Lucas and Blue were on their way to Curlean City, Lucas stopped and said "Hold on. If we're going to a Water Gym, I'm gonna need something like an electric type. You've got a water type and a Grass type. 'Don't wanna hold you up, but I gotta do this."

He let Genesis out of his ball and jumped into a bush to look for an Electric Pokemon.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 3:48 pm

(Eh, got something else :/)

A Lillipup appeared and gave a confused bark. It then proceeded to sniff at Lucas' trouser leg before wagging it's tail and giving small happy yaps.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 3:50 pm

"Ehh, I guess you'll do." said Lucas. He sent out his Charmander, Comet. "Char Char!"

"Comet, Use Scratch." said Lucas, and Comet scratched the Lillipup.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm

The Lillipup was hit and skidded back. It growled, now angry. It gave an angry bark and rushed towards Charmander, using Bite.

The Aqua Arena 506
Level 11
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 3:54 pm

It bite Comet on the tail, and it started flailing it around in Pain. "Er, Scratch again." said Lucas, and Comet scratched it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Lillipup was hit and tried to use Bite again.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:25 pm

"Scratch..." said Lucas. Comet used Scratch. Then Lucas threw a Pokeball to try and capture the Lillipup.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:33 pm

The pokeball shook twice...nearly there...suddenly it burst open. The Lillipup still had some strength left in it. It tried to use Bite again.

(I suggest you level up Lillipup, then buy an Electric TM since Lillipup can learn Thunderbolt.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:35 pm

"Crap. Use Scratch Again!" said Lucas, and Comet complied.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Lillipup wasn't down yet, but was clearly in it's last legs. It attempted a weak Tackle as it rushed albeit slowly at Charmander.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:42 pm

"Alright, let's try again." said Lucas. And he threw another Pokeball.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:45 pm

The pokeball didn't even wiggle as the round ball clicked. Congratulations! You caught a Lillipup! Do you want to nickname it?
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Lucas looked at his Pokeball. "Well, we caught a Lillipup. But I can't think of a Nickname, so I'll just call you Lillipup."

Then he met up with Blue. "Sorry, I just caught a Lillipup. Hey do you know where I could get a Thundershock TM?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:55 pm

"Thundershock? I see you caught a Lillipup but Lillipup's can't learn Thundershock. They do learn Thunderbolt though..." She said. "Oh darn. My Paras doesn't have any grass moves..." She checked her Pokedex.

(Just go to the TM shop on the forum and buy the TM.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:09 pm

As they went into Curulean City, Lucas baught a TM Thunderbolt from a Store. Then he sent out his Lillipup. "Alright. Now how do I use this TM thingamabobber?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:12 pm

(XD Thingama- um..let me just copy it. thingamabobber XD)

"Here. Let me." Blue said, prising the TM out of his hand. She knelt down to the now calm Lillipup and pressed the disc to his forehead. It disappeared after that. "There! Easy as that! Although I don't know how the TM disappears...." She looked at the pokeball containing Paras.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:15 pm

"Hey thanks!" said Lucas. Then he put his lillipup back in his ball.

"Hey, I forgot to ask you, who were those guys back in Mount Moon?" he said to Blue.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:18 pm

"I believe I told you already right? Nevertheless, they were Rocket Grunts, part of the infamous Team Rocket. They are pokemon gangsters who steal pokemon and use them in whichever way for their profit..." Blue said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:23 pm

"Oh, THATS what you meant when you said 'Rocket Activity'. I thought you meant People were launching Rockets in there. We've had something like that in Unova. Called 'Team Plasma'. But they disbanded years ago by some kid named Nate." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 pm

"Haha! Rocket's would neither fit down there, nor is there any hole for them to pass through." Blue chuckled. "Well, tell me more. I've heard a bit about Unova, but who's this "Nate"?" She asked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:32 pm

"He use to be the Champion of Unova. He started as a Trainer like us. But he beat all the gyms and eventually the elite four. He defeated Team Plasma and their Leader Ghetesis. He was the Champion at one point, but he disappeared. Alder took over his position. Well, that's what Trask told me." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:36 pm

"Ooh. So that's what you're going to do? Defeat the gyms and the Elite four?" Blue said, resting her cheeks on her palms.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm

"Oh yeah, I sailed the high seas with a Magby that talks back in a Rowboat that looks like it was made of sticks for four weeks just to do something I could've done in Unova." said Lucas. "No, I came here for one reason: To Find Mewtwo. But these gym challenges are interesting enough. So I might try..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 pm

"So. This Mewtwo pokemon pased by you? And you seek it? Now that's what I call devotion! Searching for something you've only seen once. You're going to need perseverance and luck, if I may say so!" Blue smiled cheerfully at the thought of it. "But...one question nags me. Why do you think you won't find Mewtwo in Unova?" She asked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:49 pm

"I saw him fly in this direction. When I went in to tell Trask, we did some research and I found it to be Mewtwo. He had a Card of him. When he had to leave for Johto, he encouraged me to go on my own to find him. He gave me the egg with Genesis in it, my Pokenav, and this." Lucas said, and he took out his Mewtwo card and showed it to Blue.
Sponsored content

The Aqua Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena H6Q0F8z

The Aqua Arena
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next