HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Leo
Leo

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 pm

thank you he said as he went out of the pokecenter. now we just need to go to the gym leaders . so do you want to train or shall we go to the gym?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 pm

"Well, you know the town better, so what would you say?" She asked, looking at her surroundings.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 pm

i would say we took the next street to the right. ah there it is nicholas said. as he pointed to the gym come on let's go in
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 pm

"All right." She muttered as she followed him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 am

They came in, he saw a really big restaurant are at the right place he thought i am going to ask one of the butlers you wait here ok ?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 am

"Okay." She said, looking around. A fountain adorned the onlooker's eye. People walked around. A broken house tucked in a corner with a person with a cardboard box. Unova wasn't bad. Not bad at all.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 am

he i found it. the gym leaders own this restaurant they are at the back of the restaurant!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:24 am

"Ok. Best of luck with your gym battle!" Twilight said.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 7:31 pm

thank you nicolas anwsered. he approached the gym leaders and asked can i please have a battle with you he asked? with wich one of use chili said. i think with you actually. ok well lets go chili said come this way please as nicolas followed him trough a door. they entered a really big room with a battle field and a stand for people to watch. they took their positions. well shall we begin chili asked. yes lets go.
( can you please play chili the gym leader)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:12 am

(Sure.)

"Go Lillipup!" He cried as he tossed a pokeball, which revealed a small puppy.

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 010
Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 506

VS

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 B008
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:26 am

ah lillipup nicolas thought. i guess i can bring out my new friend go dwebble. in a flash of light dwebble appeared. now dwebble start using your faint attack on the lillipup ok? (thanks for playing the gym leader)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:29 am

(No problem~♪)

It hit. Faint Attack never misses. Lillipup growled and charged forward with Bite.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:58 am

oh no look out dwebble use your withdraw to dodge the attack. now just to hope his shell his hard enough nicholas thought
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:08 am

Lillipup bit the shell, nearly breaking it's teeth. "Use Tackle!" Lillipup rushed towards the Dwebble, hoping to knock it in the air with the momentum of the attack.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:12 am

what do i need to do nico thought. wait i've got it if dwebble uses rock blast he can fire them at the tackling lillipup and send him flying back. ok dwebble use your rock blast against lillipup now come on. at once dwebble began blasting rocks at the tackling lillipup.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:30 am

The Puppy Pokemon was small enough to avoid it as it continued on it's path of it's Tackle.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:53 am

what to do know nico thought. i think i have to wait till he is close and then i have to use my dwebble's fury cutter before the tackle hits. ok dwebble you now what to do as he looked at dwebble. dwebble nodded and got ready
threepocalypso

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi, guys! Today's my 1st adventure! You don't know ME! Oh. I am threepocalypse. Okay. I got a Bulbasaur from Prof. Oak.
:D :D
BULBASAUR
Lvl. 5
N. Name: SAUR
HP 21
Moves:
Tackle, Growl
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 12:34 pm

ehm if you want to do that you need to go to trainer creation
http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/f5-trainer-creation and then go to new topic
and the make a trainer like mine http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t3658-second-trainer#64347[url=https://servimg.com/view/17903897/27
and if your trainer is approved you can make your own adventure. so first you need to make a trainer
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 2:31 pm

(Right. Just posting to the reply...)

The Fury Cutter hit right on. Lillipup hung on by a thread. It tried another Tackle.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 2:37 pm

that won't work. come on dwebble use fury cutter again when its close.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 2:43 pm

Lillipup dodged and continued on it's way of a Tackle, aiming to toss Dwebble high with the momentum of it's Tackle.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 3:09 pm

the tackle hit dwebble but the damage wasn't super much so dwebble could easily stand up. now dwebble finish this use faint attack
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Lillipup fainted as the attack hit. "Hmm...Go Pansear!" The Lillipup was withdrawn and a small monkey appeared. Flames brewed in it's mouth as it unleashed a super effective Incinerate at Dwebble.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 3:32 pm

dwebble quick use withdraw to dodge the incinerate. dwebble quickly went in his shell. now i hope it wont hit nico thought otherwise i have only have one pokemon left and that one is not good against fire so dwebble got to win this
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next