HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Leo
Leo

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 12:55 pm

ah come on twilight why wont you tell me.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 1:25 pm

"It's a secret!" She said, wagging her finger enticingly as they reached the gym. "Uh..." She noticed three gym leaders. "My starter is an Eevee so who am I to battle?" She said, looking expectantly at them.

(Can you control the gym leaders?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 1:28 pm

(sure, i can try)
well you can battle chili he uses a lillipup and a pansear,
or you could battle cress he uses a lillipup and a panpour
or you could batlle cilan he uses a lillipup and a pansage
so who do you want to battle?

Last edited by iannabben on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 pm

"Uh...Whichever one of you pleases" She said, looking around expectantly.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 2:30 pm

i would like too cilan said as he looked at twilight. it will be my pleasure to battle you. follow me please! good luck nicolas said as he returned to the pokecenter to see how his pokemon were.
cilan lead twilight to the battle field. we can start whenever you are ready
(cilan is a real gentleman )
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 2:48 pm

(^_^)

"I'm ready!" She said, clutching a pokeball. "Go Akina!" She said, sending out the Evolution pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 2:53 pm

ah what a wonderfull eevee cheren said. go lillipup. i wonder what kind of flavours this battle will bring. go lillipup use your tackle. at once the little puppy pokemon began running towards the eevee
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 2:57 pm

The graceful feminine pokemon jumped up and dodged as she used Toxic, spitting a gob of purple goo at Lillipup which would constantly chip away it's health, growing larger each turn.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 3:09 pm

lillipup dodge it cheren said as the pokemon jumped out of harms way. ah the feminine character of your pokemon and the move toxic are giving this battle a spicy and sweet taste. can't wait to taste the other flavours our battle will bring
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 pm

(Cheren?)

"Er..thank you, I guess?" Twilight said, feeling awkward. "Use Tackle!"Akina nodded and sped forward at the Lillipup.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 3:39 pm

(sorry it had to be cilan)
cilan thought eevee would to this so he made a plan right before the eevee and the lillipup would hit each other lillipup would jump to the right and tackle eevee from the sides. he just had to wait till they were close enough. he saw lillipup and eevee running towards each other. almost he thought almost and before they would hit crash into each other cilan yelled lillipup dodge. it was not the first time they used this tactic so lillipup knew what to do. lillipup jumped to the right and tryed to tackle eevee
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Akina was hit and tumbled into the gravel. She slowly got up and used Toxic again, this time with a hint of anger.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 4:23 pm

dodge it cilan said quietly and the lillipup dodged it. come on show me all the flavours your pokemon has!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 4:40 pm

"Okay stop talking about flavours for heavens sake!" She nearly screamed. "Come back Akina." At the command the small brown fox scurried back out of the arena. "Go Wooper!" She yelled as she tossed a pokeball high and a Wooper appeared. "Use Double Kick!" At the command, Wooper jumped towards Lillipup charging the super-effective Fighting move.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 5:44 pm

the move hit lillipup and it was KO. oh this battle has a turn it became a fully spicy flavour. well i hope we see more flavours. come on pansage. a small green ape pokemon appeared. use bullet seed cilan said as the pokemon began spitting out little round things to wooper
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 10:25 am

Wooper got hit and hung on. "Oh god! Bad plan! Abort! Abort!" Twilight mock-worried as she quickly withdrew her Wooper. "Go Odette!" She cried as she tossed a pokeball high, a Pidgey burst through. "Use Brave Bird" She ordered as a blue-red aura pulsated around Odette and she dive-bombed at Pansage.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 10:54 am

i did not except this cilan said as his pansage just managed to dodge. i see your pidgey is well trained but still no match for us. ok pansage use solarbeam
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 11:33 am

Odette expertly twirled through, her talons grazing the beam as she prepared another Brave Bird.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 11:35 am

this bravebird hit the pansage in the chest. the battle was over. wow cilan said this battle was full of flavours and it turned out to be a wonderful dish. he walked up to twilight, and here is your reward he said while handing her the badge
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 am

"Uh...If you don't mind, instead of me, can Nicolas have it?" She said, surprisingly.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 11:40 am

who is nicholas? cilan asked
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 11:52 am

"Uh...he came to the gym with me...lost to Chili..." She said, trying in vain to describe him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 11:54 am

ah the one who used the pawniard well i must say as gym leaders we must hold back a little and unfortunately chili didn't do that so i wanne make a deal let him fight me instead and we will see how this work out what do you say?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 11:58 am

"You'd actually do that? Thanks!" She cried happily, giving Cilan a big hug. She quickly ran to Nicolas. "I defeated Cilan and he offered me the badge. I refused and asked them to give it to you and Cilan agreed to fight you instead." She said, beaming widely.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 pm

really nicholas said happily. thank you, and you are just in time nurse joy was just ready healing my pokemon, so shall we go!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next