HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Outbreak RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Zombie Outbreak RP Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Outbreak RP   Zombie Outbreak RP H6Q0F8zThu Dec 20, 2012 11:51 am

ZOMBIE OUTBREAK RP

Info:
The title of this game says everything. This is a realistic game set in the current times where the world is destroyed by zombies. The walking dead are roaming around eating the living. Everything gets even more ruined as the living ones fail to work together and instead ransack places and kill each other for survival.

How to Play:
You will be facing different situations which outcomes depend on you. This is not multiple choice whatsoever. You RP your survival and everything else. The game will start with a scenario everyone will face. And then the next scenarios will change depending on how you act. Each member can only have one character and your characters CANNOT meet another member's character. If you still don't understand:

How to Play - Example:
Me:
You wake up in your bedroom. You are resting on your bed, to your right is the window. Nothing else is in the room. You hear thumps on the door and growling.

User 1 replies:
[Character name] stands up and walks towards the door. He then opens the door.

User 2 replies:
[Character name] thinks it's just a dream and goes back to sleep.

Me replies:
User 1's Journey:
As [Character name] opens the door, he sees a zombie. The zombie stares at you and attempts to bite your face.

User 2's Journey:
As [Character name] tries to sleep, the thumping only gets louder. He soon realizes this is real.

How to Play - Continuation:
Join:
I seriously suck at describing so I hope you got it. It won't be as stupid as the examples above. It's an example anyway. The rules are: you can't get yourself a weapon from out of nowhere, you can't automatically kill a zombie, you can't go to this place right away, you can't have anything that you want right away. If you want something, pay attention to the scenario. It will tell you what objects are in the room and stuff. Experiment and you might get something nice.:

Me:
You enter the room and there are a lot of useless furniture in it. They are either broken, rusty or about to be junked. A closet on the far left side seems undamaged though.

User 1 replies:
[Character name] ignores everything and looks around. He didn't see any zombie around. (That is because the scenario didn't say there were zombies, but they can still pop out. Like there can be a zombie in that closet.) He walks towards the closet and is about to open it. Wondering what he will find.

Me:
The doors of the closet open. It's your lucky day. An M9 is lying on a platform and is fully loaded. Magazines full of ammo are around the M9. There is a drawer but it is locked.

-

And there you have your rules. Guns and cars will play a large role in this. If you don't know the difference of each gun's power and the pros and cons of each cars, don't worry. Your items will be kept in your inventory (as realism, you cannot carry four rifles with you, that'd be too heavy.) with descriptions.

Example:
User 1's items:
M4A1 Assault Rifle - a very powerful rifle good for long range shooting. It has a monster accuracy if fired by two to three short bursts. In close quarter combat, feel free to fire at will.

There you have your description. If you don't know what it looks like, you can Google. Descriptions may not be accurate as they are in real life. Some info will be taken from video games, etc. A very powerful gun in real life may not be as strong as it is in this RP game. In battle, your victory or defeat depends on your quality of RP.

Good RP (huge chance of victory):
User 1 replies:
[Character name] takes his M4A1 out and aims at the zombie from a distance. He fires two shots. The rifle is used properly so the attack must be effective.

Me replies:
Proper usage of the gun brought victory. The zombie falls down.

-

Bad RP (huge chance of defeat):
User 1 replies:
[Character name] takes his m4a1 out and shoots the zombie.

Me replies:
The zombie is not hit. It runs towards you.

-

Notice the difference? Now here's how you can join.
Username:Character Name:Age: (If you're a child, you can't have your character fire a gun or carry something heavy. That would be plain stupid and unrealistic.)Gender:Occupation: (What your character was before the outbreak. Is he a lawyer? A student? What? Being the president or any government official is not allowed.)Clothes: (Make sure to be realistic. You won't be wearing a knights' armor in this year, right?)Other info: (Feel free to add anything but don't give yourself weapons. You can put here his talents, etc. Is he good at driving? Good at pistols? His personality? Choice of weapon? Etc.)

Game:
You are in your room happily sleeping. The usual happy outdoors is ruined. Zombies run around and people screaming. The screams stop right away and is a sign of them dying. The front door of your house is secured. The door of your room is locked and you can hear the horrified shouting outside because of your windows. You also smell something horrible. You smell fresh wounds, meat, and everything disgusting. It wakes you up. You are sleeping in your wooden bed, a table to the right of your head with two drawers. The top drawer has your diary in it. The lower drawer has your underwear, socks and handkerchiefs. Beside the door of your room is your closet full of your clothes. On the middle of your room is a TV stand and a TV, a cushion facing the TV.

Zombie Outbreak RP Untitl10

(There is a knife but its location was not stated on the scenario. That means you have to find where it is.

Zombie Outbreak RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1