HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 2:31 am

You are a human in a Pokemon world. Both Pokemon and humans have been infected by a viral outbreak. The PokeWorld as we know it is dead. Plague and destruction is everywhere. Wild Pokemon roam freely from their natural habitats in order to find safety. Legendary Pokemon have fled into hiding in their natural habitats in order to try to regain control of it. They appear very seldomly in order to fight for their territory. Pokemon Centers and PokeMarts are in short supply and only exist in the few safety zones. Pokemon, supplies, and safety are in short supply as the world is pushed to its brink by zombies.

------------------------------------------------------------

Rules & Explanation:

Everyone starts in random locations. Only a small lucky few get to start in safe zones. I do not pick who gets to start in what area. I roll a virtual 100 sided die. If the number rolled is 90-100 your person can start in a safe zone. Everyone else gets placed in random isolated spots. No one starts with Pokemon.

Pokemon can be found while going out and exploring, but they are very rare. Each person can only have 3 Pokemon following them at a time. Pokemon do not get caught, they choose to stay with a human because Pokeballs are virtually nonexistent and insignificant now. Legendary Pokemon can not be caught because they are busy trying to restore the world to the way it was, but they can be seen, almost always from a distance, though.

Your purpose is to survive by scavenging for food, supplies, weapons, and searching for other survivors both human and Pokemon. You and your Pokemon can be infected. Pokemon turn undead 3 posts after they have been infected. If your character gets infected, they will turn after 10 posts. There is a cure, but you can only find some while out scavenging, and it is the most rare item in the game. It can only be applied during the infected phase. If your character turns, they are basically killed off, and you have to make a new one and start over. Infection spreads to humans if they make contact with zombies or if they leave a cut unattended. Pokemon get infected by being fainted by a zombie.

Pokemon gain 1 experience point per zombie they take down and 5 per survivor they find. Pokemon level once their experience is equal to their current level, and they learn moves at each corresponding level. Evolutions take place at the appropriate level. Pokemon that require being traded to evolve, can start to evolve at level 25. Pokemon that require items need only find the item and come in contact with it. This includes items required to trade with the Pokemon. Pokemon that require happiness can be evolved whenever their human would like. Pokemon that require location have a Stone dedicated to their location (i.e. Ice Stone, Moss Stone , Magnet Stone, etc.) Humans that have a Tyogre following them that reaches level 20 need to state which evolution they would like it to be. If I have left anything out, please PM me on this matter.

In order to join, fill out the character template below and post in this thread. I will PM if something is not quite good enough. If it is accepted, I will post that your character has joined the thread and post where and how they start. If you can, make a section in your signature for your character (not necessary, but helpful). Please PM me with any other questions that I might have left unanswered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Character Template:

Name/Nickname:
Looks(2 sentences at least):
Personality(3 sentences):

Last edited by Dustfinger on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 3:13 am

Name/Nickname:Jonathon Montoya
Looks(2 sentences at least):Jonathon is quite tall, standing at six foot, however he is usually crouching and hiding. He has short, messy, curly brown hair and usually wears looser clothing that is in disrepair.
Personality(3 sentences):Jonathon is fairly calm, despite the fact that he is in a zombie apocalypse. He likes to try and think of how to get out a situation without attracting zombies then start a massive zombie mosh pit. However, if he knows there is no escape, he will fight to protect other survivors then run to save himself.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 3:27 am

Accepted: Jonathon Montoya

-------------------------------------------

Jonathon wakes up in a tree in a forest outside of what used to be a small town. The town is now infected with zombies. Jonathon only has a few items in his possession: a flashlight that's close to being dead, a match, a ripped map of Kanto, and a small rope. He currently has no food, but the sun has just risen. Last night is a blur, but today is a new day. There seems to be no zombies in sight, and it's best to keep it that way.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 am

Jonathon checked the weight of the flashlight by hitting it against his hands a few times. It wasn't heavy, but could still disorient the occasional angry survivor. The match, that was currently his most valuable resource, and should only be used if absolutely necessary. He tucked it away in his safest pocket. The rope could prove useful at some point in the future, not sure when though. The map seemed pointless unless he could find a definite land mark. Otherwise it was just a napkin basically, if he found food. He knew staying here for long would be a problem. He got up and began to head away from the town, planning to avoid the infection.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 11:11 am

Name/Nickname: Alex Anderson
Looks(2 sentences at least): Alex is 6 foot 5 and has messy blond hair, he also has a scar running from down from the top of his left ear to the corner of his lip. Alex has multiple scars from being attacked by muggers.
Personality(3 sentences): Alex is smart and can always solve a problem not matter what the case. He is skilled at martial arts and can find the best way out when cornered. Even though Alex had a hard life he is an all round happy, go-lucky kid.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Alex Anderson Approved!

Added Rule: There are real wild animals that can be hunted for food but only eaten by humans. Humans can also fish once they have made themselves a suitable fishing method from the supplies they have been given. In order to fish, you will need some kind of bait or a lure. This gives another food option for humans and something else I can RP about haha. The wild animals are even more rare than Pokemon, as they had no real way to defend themselves from Zombies like Pokemon did.

Additionally, I'm not certain if this was made clear in my first post, but scavenged items can be combined to make weapons, utensils, etc. In order to combine them, you just have to make reference to what you are combining and what you are trying to make, then I will post whether or not that combination works.

------------------------------------------------------

Jonathon:

Jonathon walked further into the woods. Yes, the woods were safer than going into town, but the trees interrupted sight and gave hiding spots to roaming Zombies. Jonathon came across a tree that looked as if it bore fruit. Upon inspection, the tree was an Orange tree. However, this tree looked as if it had been picked dry. There seemed to only be 2 new Oranges that had ripened and were ok to eat.

Jonathon gained 2x Oranges!

Up ahead there was a stream of water. It looked safe to drink from, but to continue, Jonathon would have to find some way across. There is a rotted tree near the water, but knocking it over wouldn't be quiet.

--------------------------------------------------------

Alex:

Alex woke up in the broken down car he had found the night before. In the glove box was a compass, pocket knife, a road map of Unova, and a small cigarette lighter with barely any fuel in it. The doors to the car are locked, and the car's battery is dead so it will have to be unlocked manually. The car is parked in the middle of a dirt road. If Alex checked the compass, the front of the car was facing North-West.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Name/Nickname: Jeff
Looks: A short young teen, that wears jeans, and a black shirt with writing that says "Gotta Catch'em All!" He also has a white baseball cap on top of his black hair and a pair of sunglasses corvering his hazel eyes.
Personality: He is a kid that likes to fish, hunt, and tree/rock climbing. He loves learning how to craft some stuff for this from his dad, and he loves learning cooking from his mother. He always think he would get lost, or get everybody he meets would hate him.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Are we allowed to play as the zombies?
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Name/Nickname: Mark Gray
Looks: Mark has an average body type, not too big, not too small, somewhere around 6"2'.He has dark brown eyes, and black hair, and his hair is short. He doesn't have any scars, or a beard/moustache. He always wears a hooded sweat-shirt, which is light-gray colored. For pants, he wears blue trousers, and some red and white snickers.
Personality: Mark is not the smartest, but knows a few tricks, that can help him in a certain situation. When he fails at a given task, he starts to analyze every single mistake he made, so he can do the task again, without any errors. He is extremely fast, and has really good eye-sight. Also, he is very good in close combat, because he used to train boxing before the Apocalypse..

PS. Maybe he should allow Ghost users to be able to play as undead :P .
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Just looking at the water brought a great thirst to him. He was really tempted to just drink it. But he knew that was not necessarily a good idea. However, the river would be bound to have a source some where. He grabbed some grass and tossed it in the river. Watching the way they flowed, he turned and headed in the opposite direction. Hoping to discover this rivers source eventually. And without zombies. He kept the flashlight clenched in his hand, waiting to use it as a weapon if needed.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Jeff and Mark Gray Approved!

((Sorry Saber, the Zombies are just mindless beings in search of human and Pokemon flesh. There's nothing to RP as, plus the Zombies will be killed left and right, there's just a lot of them so there'd be no point RPing as a Zombie seeing as you won't be living long.))

Something to clarify: I'm not following the actual outline and mappings of the different Regions. I'm making up terrain as I go so don't be shocked if I say there's a body of water or a road near somewhere when there's not on the maps the games have.

----------------------------------------------------

Jonathon:

Following the stream, the water began to widen and curve in different directions. There was still no sighting of any zombies which can be good, but can still be unsettling to not see the face of the enemy yet. No Pokemon or wildlife had even been heard yet. Finally, a low rumbling roar could be heard rather close to Jonathon. The stream had led to a medium sized waterfall. The waterfall's source was at the top of a cliff. Jonathon had reached a sort of dead end in this direction. There seemed to be no possible way up.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jeff:

Jeff woke up on the second floor of the barn he had stumbled upon the night before. There was no wildlife in the barn, nor was there any food. The house near the barn was demolished at the beginning of the apocalypse by what seemed to be a bomb. Everything inside had been desecrated. The barn had somehow managed to stay standing. There was a shovel against the wall. The shovel was a short in length, but its metal digging portion came to a somewhat point. In Jeff's pocket was some dental floss and a popcan tab. As soon as Jeff woke up, he could hear a slight moaning coming from below him. If he peaked over the ledge, he would be able to see that a zombie was slowly walking around. The zombie hadn't noticed Jeff, yet.

----------------------------------------------------

Mark:

Mark woke up on a small wooden raft in the middle of a small lake. The water was rather calm as there wasn't any wind except maybe a small breeze now and then. On the raft was an oar, a small jar of peanut butter that was about half full or half empty depending on how you looked at it, a road flare, and about 5ft of rope. To Mark's left, there was a sound. If Mark looked, he would see a scrawny Poliwag walking away from the water's edge. There were no zombies in sight, and it was best to keep it that way.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Jeff looks around for a ladder, just so he knows he could get down or the zombie to get up. He looked at the shovel, picked it up, tried to quickly figure how heavy it is 'Good weapon if it's light enough' he thought

Last edited by Poochyena on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Alex put the knife, lighter, compass and map into his pocket, Alex slid over to the door and unlocked it stepping outside there was a slight chill. Knowing he had to get down to work Alex walked around to the front of the car and pulled the map and compass out, laying the map on the bonnet and with the compass in his left hand he worked out that he was 20km from Castelia City. Presuming the city was infected and he had come from that direction he head north to Nimbasa City packing away all of his items he set off.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Jonathon looked up at the water fall and just sighed. He really hoped there'd be an easy way up there. However, he figured the constant down flow of water would make the water at the base of the water fall would be more pure then the rest of the river. He moved as close to the water fall as he felt safe getting, kneeling down and cupping some water in his hands and looking at it. Praying a little prayer before drinking the sweet water.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 am

"That has to be a pokemon! I just hope it's not infected!" Even though, he just woke up, that was his first thought. Then, he looked around, observing the situation. "Great...I'm in a lake..Atleast I can swim." He then saw the jar of peanut butter, an oar, and then something small and red in the distance. After that, Mark grabbed the oar, and thought that it can be a good weapon, but could brake easily, if hit strong enough. Even though he was on a raft, he had no idea how to steer with the oar, so he began with hands. His aim was to go on the shore, where he saw the light earlier - it wasn't so far away. Just a couple of minutes more. Then, he tried using steering with the oar, since it would be even faster. Eventually, he learned how to use the item, and finally came to the shore, to see what that red item was. As he went to the road to investigate, he then saw the red item was a flare! He took the flare and went back to the raft, and started going back, to the place where he heard the voice at first. He was worried that the voice could be a zombies' voice, or an infected pokemon. He wouldn't want to hurt the little/big fellow...

PS. OOOOOOOOOoooooh! That's awesome! I knew what a Flare is, but not what a road flare is...I feel kinda stupid..

Last edited by Sh0ck on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 7:25 am

((Ok, so there's a bit to be fixed by a few of you before I post my mod post. First off, I'm sorry Poochyena, I meant to include there being a ladder in my post, but I guess I didn't make it obvious enough. If you want to modify your post go right ahead, that is if you still can. Secondly, Angel, you have no idea where you are, so please change your post. If you didn't notice my clarification in a prior post, my directions, landmarks, and other descriptions of the land aren't following the Pokemon world maps. It's just made up as I go, so there's no real flow of direction. In my head, the cities have been so marred by the apocalypse that they are unrecognizable so even if you found a city, you wouldn't know which one it is. Lastly, Sh0ck, the road flare is not an actual fire in a road. That got lost in translation I guess. Road flares are little safety lights that police and others use to signal light on the roads at night. Click here to see an image of one. If you can fix that in your post as well, it'd be great. Once these items are fixed, I'll post a modding post. Sorry I'm being picky.))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse   Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Zombie Apocalypse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1