HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Apocalypse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Rules: Same as Pokeventure, but there's a wrong choice here.

Randy Killings
"My name is Randy Killings. Twenty-three years old, straight guy. I used to work as a call center agent. I know how to use guns, drive at full speed and pilot jets. I also know Tae Kwon Do and you can call me Tarzan in terms of survival. Life was good, I have a beautiful wife and 3 beautiful daughters, all teens. We have a nice life, enough money to survive for every day."

Randy Killings
"Everything changed when the date May 21, 2011 came... Reports spread about a zombie invasion. 95% of the human race turned zombie. I am one of the survivors. My family was killed, my friends, my officemates, zombies all killed them. Along with 50% of the human race... I, Randy, will put an end on this and gain knowledge how the zombie apocalypse began and what or who is behind it... After that... I am ready to die."

---
It's 3AM in the midnight, you are driving your 2011 Chevrolet Camaro around the streets of New York. Zombies are running on you but you keep driving on them, smashing them. You only have your 9mm handgun as a self defense. You have 2 magazines left. Your 9mm handgun is good in long range and it can hold a maximum of 15 rounds. You have no medical supplies, foods or water. You get thirsty while driving around in search of any survivors or military. You keep driving around until you see a hospital. You drove inside the garage and parked your car there. You take your pistol with you along with the magazines and went inside the five floored hospital in hopes of obtaining supplies and maybe, a survivor.

The hospital's entrance door is locked, but it is made of glass so you shoot it consuming one ammo. You walk inside and there's silence. Blood are everywhere, corpses of people are there. But there are bullets on the ground.

Randy
"Bullets... someone is here or maybe someone was here. Hello? Is there anybody here?"

No answer. You keep moving around the first floor and found a room, you open the door cautiously and there's three zombies in front of you, they're backs are facing you but they smelt you and turned around, now they run to you. You close the door and their hands broke through the door and they're almost breaking it. You shoot their hands but that won't kill them. They destroyed the door and rushed at you, you shoot their heads consuming three bullets. Suddenly, another zombie puts his hand on your shoulder...

Your Turn:
-Kick back, trip him and smash his head to save bullets.
-Shove him away and shoot his head.
Equipped: M9 Pistol 11/15
Items: M9 Ammo (2)

Zombie Apocalypse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1