HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow [Finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Shadow [Finished]   Shadow [Finished] H6Q0F8zTue Oct 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Name: Chad Mathers (Known to no one, not even him.)
Nickname: Shadow (He named himself and uses this.)
Birthplace: Kanto, Viridian Forest (No one knows he lives there, he has been hiding and staying away from people for a long time. Answers to Shadow.)
Battle Style: Headstraight, fearless, brutal, merciless and destructive.
Looks:
Spoiler:
(Without the shoulder pads, headgear and hatchet.)
Personality: He's usually silent and avoids having any kind of relationship (friend, buddy, fiancee, etc.) with anyone. He sometimes imitates behaviors he had seen from other people such as the way they talk and react, etc. He has anger management issues which is sure to bring him in prison if he ever gets pissed with someone. He prefers working alone.
History: All he knows about his past is that he was left in Viridian Forest by a man dressed in a black jacket and a mask with random patterns painted in red. The Bug Pokemon around the forest told him so and chose to take care of him instead of giving him to other people. Originally, he is the son of a member of a mysterious cult. His father chose to abandon him because the cult doesn't allow its members to have a son. His father fell in love with a woman from the cult and made love. As a punishment, the two were killed. How the cult discovered they had a son remains a mystery. Why Shadow is not being hunted by the cult remains a bigger mystery.
Badges:
Items: 5 Pokeballs
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

-None-
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Shadow [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow [Finished]   Shadow [Finished] H6Q0F8zTue Oct 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Shadow, or Umbra as you now go by, we can let you use previous characters you made on here. I don't have access to the panel because the staff isn't discussing things as fast as they could. If I did I would change your password and send it to you. However, I do call dibs on moderating this application.

~ Called by Mephiles ~
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow [Finished]   Shadow [Finished] H6Q0F8zWed Oct 31, 2012 3:16 am

Refer to me as Umbra. I'm the guy who has the most abandoned characters here. Since you're not part of the staff, I guess this one's for any staff member: I request deletion of my previous accounts' characters.

Mephiles, I don't want to use them. So can I use this one?
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Shadow [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow [Finished]   Shadow [Finished] H6Q0F8zWed Oct 31, 2012 4:29 am

As I said, I'm not an Administrator. However yes, you can use this one. Please give one of the administrators the accounts ans they'll see to it.

I will take the time to point out that your image isn't showing up. Perhaps just give the link?
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow [Finished]   Shadow [Finished] H6Q0F8zWed Oct 31, 2012 4:33 am

Give 'em the accounts? They were all deleted. The previous account is Shadow. The image shows up on mine. Oh well.

http://static.zerochan.net/Ross.(Fire.Emblem).full.1103998.jpg
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Shadow [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow [Finished]   Shadow [Finished] H6Q0F8zWed Oct 31, 2012 4:36 am

Hmm... maybe it's just me and my laptop hates zerochan. Approved.
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow [Finished]   Shadow [Finished] H6Q0F8zWed Oct 31, 2012 5:05 am

Thanks.
Sponsored content

Shadow [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow [Finished]   Shadow [Finished] H6Q0F8z

Shadow [Finished]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1