HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xshadow87forcex

Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  Empty
PostSubject: Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]    Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 12:36 am

Name:
Zachery Vaughan

Nickname:
Zack

Twenty-Four

Pokémon Ranger

Birthplace:

Hoenn, Fortree City

Battle Style:
Unknown at the moment, still figuring it out.

Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality:
When he was younger, Zachery was compelled through his parents and his nanny. His parents were never home, and with a nanny or babysitter. He turned into a rebellious kid who pulled pranks and thrived for the attention of others… Besides being the rebellious type he was also Affectionate towards his friends and family. Not fully understanding yet though he never really hurt anyone through his own pranks. He looked up more towards his father then his own mother; he motivated him to become stronger person. It was different his own safe place was ruined when his parents were never home always working through their own Traveling.

Befriending a Zangoose… Zack would play with him for hours open hours every day while he was causing mischief through the little town itself. As he grew up, that phase soon turned into a determination to become stronger, and the life around him could never truly be trusted and he became more series and self-dependent. Through his mistakes and accomplishments he turned out to be better on his behalf… Learning to be more responsible as well motivated through his travels with his father. Zack is still the young energetic kid then before with more experience with traveling. Even though they were never around his parents were accomplished trainers, throughout the region.

It all changed though, when his father died in that very cave becoming a reckless mess… After his father it was his mother who couldn’t handle being alone. Taking her life, Zack became an orphan with his parent’s wealth, he would continue his father’s dreams and become a better person.

History:

That particular night… It was dark and stormy, the lighting rolling through the clouds as the thunder echoed through the forest. At the very moment the two… Zack and Chaos his Zangoose were resting in a medium size cave. Watching the rain pour down harshly upon the land and the fire keeping their own spirits up; the sigh escaping through his lips he only smiled. “Well Chaos, we’ve been together since we were both little and both of us hard times before.” with Zack soon speaking out for the both. Zangoose nodded and relaxed well by the fire “A new journey to Unova to develop the rest of my father’s device?” asking him before relaxing “Before we can though I’m going to tell the tale of my story.”

Let’s start back to the very beginning… I Zachery Vaughan was born within the Hoenn region particularly within Fortree City. To the lovey parents of Richard and Rebecca Vaughan, my father a ranger while my mother was the top Coordinator of Fortree City, with them always busy. It would lead to me being alone all the time… Since I was able to walk I was always exploring the surrounding city. From climbing to swinging from the larger vines of the tree top village at the younger age of four… One day while exploring I found an egg within the taller grass, rocking and shaking. The Zangoose was soon born, right in front of his own eyes and since then they were always attached… Getting into trouble and playing pranks within the town. With a new best friend I wasn’t alone though the feeling of being alone was still there within his heart.

Knowing the Pokemon wouldn’t replace his own parents, it was a good thing though as it was way to help him with his own problem at home. Yet with them always gone, he took care of it every day, seeing it was the only thing he had. As I grew older, I started showing more ambition for what my father had done wanting to become a Pokemon Ranger just like himself.

I was particular good with combination attacks… Being one of the top students within my class, I wasn’t the best though I was leaning towards the right path. And with any child, this would be my time to start my very first Journey… Yet I passed. My goal wasn’t to become a top trainer, though I wanted to become just like my father… As time passed on, he grew older and with any memories they were all good. I could remember the time’s traveling with him, all around as he worked on a new project for Rangers all around the world. As well, he was an inventor creating a device for all new trainers and rangers alike… As we traveled he would map the terrain around the world. My mother was always at home, either cooking or cleaning… Or traveling all over for the Grand Coordinator festival.

We were traveling through Sinnoh having a good time when a tragic accident happened within Mt. Coronet it happened within seconds. The tectonic plates shifted the walls around the collapsing down and crushed my father’s chest and right arm. There was no saving him, due to two trainers within the mountain battling… That day I had lost my father. Though with his research I couldn’t stop, I continued traveling through Sinnoh mapping out all the locations and once I was done I went back home to share the bad news. My mother couldn’t handle being alone… She had committed suicide. The loss for my parents I had nowhere else to go… Though Unova, finishing what me and my father had started several years ago.

Through my years traveling… I’ve seen the whole world. The bad and good side of it all, losing the people dear to you hurts though you must conquer that fear and live your life like they would want you too. From Hoenn, I traveled a long way, through Sinnoh and finally Unova… Where I meet this strange Pokemon Victini from the skies up above. I figured it was my parents looking down upon me and asked it watch over me, while I started my true journey as a Pokemon trainer. But my thoughts were to continue my father’s dreams and join up with the Rangers as well and continue helping others in need while obtaining my own goal to become the Champion. So know I’m here… A fresh start, my Journey will start soon enough.

I moved away from my home town... And started a new life within Unova, discovering new challenges along the way.

Badges:

Items:
AIP-Gear
4 Poke Balls

Money:

$15,000

Pokemon Team
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pokémon: Oshawott
Nickname: Kyubi
Level: 5
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip
Ability: Torrent
Personality:
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Sandile
Nickname: Savage
Level: 9
Moves: Leer, Rage, Bite, Sand-Attack,
Ability: Intimidate
Personality: Aggressive
Exp: 0

Last edited by LiaraKirkwall on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:13 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]    Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 11:58 pm

[ BUMP ]
Getting a Mod's attention.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]    Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 12:13 am

Sorry, but there's a rule here about being related to gym leaders (or so I've been told) so his mother being a Gym Leader/related to one needs to be changed.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]    Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 1:27 am

Alright.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]    Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Edited.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]    Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 10:19 pm

No your character's mother cannot be a Gym Leader. I said that before.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]    Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 1:54 am

... I believe I fixed the mistakes.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]    Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 12:37 am

Finished.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]    Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 1:01 am

Approved, though in the future I ask that you don't use this font color (it took me forever to read because it's hard to see on my phone's browser).
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]    Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]  H6Q0F8z

Zachery Vaughan [ Finished ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1