HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) Empty
PostSubject: Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P)   Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Name: Taya Sokuya
Nickname:
Rank: Coordinator, with a hint of Trainer sprinkled on top :P
Birthplace: Nuvema Town, Unova
Battle Style: She fights fair until facing a cheater. She always battles in double battles, unless she isn't aloud to by event rules. Also, she just keeps pushing until her Pokemon can't keep pushing, and they switch to defense.
Looks: Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) 1280390871_9269_full
Personality: She doesn't' trust many people, and really only trusts her Pokemon. She likes Ice Cream even in the middle of winter, and doesn't like to catch Pokemon. She is also very nervous whenever there's a lot of people around. She hates cheaters and hates people that hurt Pokemon(especially the cute ones :P). She loves cute Pokemon as well.
History: When she was 8, her mother let her pick a starter Pokemon and wanted her to become a strong trainer. But she not only couldn't decide which to choose, she didn't want to be a trainer, as she wanted to be a coordinator. One night, she snuck out from home with the 3 Pokemon from the lab(Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott), and left the Poke balls there. She befriended them and they all lived in a cave together for a while. Eventually, they had to leave to start an adventure and not live in a cave, so they decided to leave for an adventure in the Johto region. She got a ticket and left. Now, she travels around trying to find Pokemon Contests to compete in, and will drop by a gym or two if it's on her way.
Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon
Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) Aa_free_pokabu_icon_aa_by_liliebiehlina3siste-d2ypvjx
Pokémon: Tepig
Nickname: Piggy
Level: 5
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip
Ability: Thick Fat
Personality: Playful
Exp: 0

Pokémon
https://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/PachirisuFan1/Unova%2520Region%2520Pics/snivy.gif
Pokémon: Snivy
Nickname: Grassy
Level: 5
Moves: Tackle, Leer
Ability: Contrary
Personality: Always bored
Exp: 0

Pokémon
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/028/6/5/oshawott_used_shell_blade_by_joshr691-d387nvy.gif
Pokémon: Oshawott
Nickname: Slash
Level: 6
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip
Ability: Shell Armor
Personality: Shy, easily scared
Exp: 2

Last edited by Phanpy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P)   Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 7:20 pm

k done :P
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P)   Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Characters aren't allowed to be related to Anime Character's so you'll have to remove her relation to Professor Juniper ok...
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P)   Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 8:42 pm

*facepalm*
that would make me have to rewrite everything with the history...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P)   Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Sorry but those are the rules and it would unfair to differentiate between users.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P)   Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 pm

i just reread all the rules&information forum posts and i saw no such rule

if there is and i just missed it, link me

*edit*almost 3 days later, no proof of said rule.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P)   Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 25, 2012 12:26 am

Thanks for fixing it, even if you couldn't find the rules ^^

You do know Hilda is older than 10, right :P

Anyway, approved~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P)   Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P) H6Q0F8z

Taya Sokuya (its meh new character :P)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1