HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

maylene's defeat [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Machoke was weaker now then Tyranitar however being sent backwards into the wall where he fainted. Maylene grimaced and called "Good job Machoke return" Machoke entering his pokeball. After that she removed another pokeball from her waist calling "Now it's your turn Lucario!" Lucario emerging in a beam of white light before looking to Maylene who called "Now let's start this with a Bone Rush" Lucario forming a glowing blue bone in his hands which he used charging forwards at Tyranitar aiming to slam it down on his head.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 9:54 pm

"Thank you as are you" Maylene replied looking to Lucario and saying "Ok now let's use Aura Sphere" Lucario aiming at Ursaring before sending the glowing orb of energy towards it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 10:37 am

Lucario wasn't going down that easily though as he fired off another Aura Sphere which held back the Hyper Beam before side rolling, Maylene then called "Ok Now Lucario let's use Force Palm" Lucario having the blue energy build up in his palm before running at Ursaring and attempting to thrust it into Ursaring's side.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Lucario was hit and sent flying back. Maylene watched beginning to worry for her prize pokemon before calming down and calling out "Ok then Lucario let's roll with an Aura Sphere" Lucario dashing in close to Ursaring and launching an Aura Sphere at it's head.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Which was dodged by Lucario who listened to his trainer call out "Bone Rush" forming the bone in his palms before aiming to slam it down into Ursaring's stomach for maximum damage.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Lucario however was trained to deal with it spinning his bone and reflecting it straight back at Ursaring.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Lucario was struck high into the air performing a flip before landing on his feet now being more injured than before now but wasn't planning on giving up that easily forcing an Aura Sphere at Ursaring upon his Trainer's request.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Lucario quickly formed a Bone Rush, spinning it to deflect the hit. He then ran Ursaring to strike him with Bone rush while he couldn't move.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Slash struck Lucario across he chest. It was powerful, however Ursaring damaged his claw was it got caught on lucario's chest spike. Also, it was not very effective so Lucario wasn't hurt too bad. Still, he looked very weak. Lucario used Force Palm.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 1:31 pm

The Force Palm exploded and harmed Lucario. Lucario was directly in the chest by Hyper Beam. After the smoke cleared it was revealed that Lucario had fainted. Maylene congratulted Arc and gave him a badge and TM Drain Punch.

Last edited by Kitteh on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maylene's defeat [open]   maylene's defeat [open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

maylene's defeat [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2