HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

roxanes defeat ((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

roxanes defeat ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zFri Jun 22, 2012 10:25 pm

"I am here," a clear voice called, and the gym leader Roxanne stepped onto the battle field. "Do you want to challenge me?" she asked the newcomer Lagos, who seemed all too eager.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 am

"Very well," Roxanne said, throwing a Pokeball into the air and releasing a Geodude in a blinding burst of light. "As is courtesy, I will allow you, the challenger, the first move."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Geodude was too slow to dodge, but even with the attack hitting, it seemed to barely affect him. "I'll tell you something I learned in trainer school," Roxanne called to Lagos, "Fire isn't very effective to rock, and and Geodude is a rock type! Rock, however is super effective to fire, so I have a clear advantage."

"Dude!" her Geodude cried in agreement and eagerness.

"Now Geodude, use Rock Throw! Show him what we're made of!" Geodude picked up a hefty rock, and hurtled it at Monferno!
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm

As Monferno taunted Geodude, the rocky Pokemon gained an angry scowl. Roxanne looked at him with concern. "Geodude, use defense curl!" But her Geodude did not listen and instead caused rocks to hover above Monferno then drop down toward them, using Rock Toumb! It seems the taunt took effect.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

((No, taunt simply makes the Pokemon use only attack moves; it is only preventing me from using Defense curl, or any other non-attack move. What I did was acceptable and probable.))
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Red hot flames shot out, covering the entire arena, an attack so mighty that it damages the attacker as well as the opponent. Geodude couldn't hope to dodge, and he was doused in flames. Once the scorching hot flames subsided, it was seen that Geodude was still standing, or whatever it is Geodudes do, but barely. Upon taking effect, the attack that Monferno performed should lower his stats.

Weakly, Geodude picked up another hefty rock, and hurtled it at his fiery foe.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 am

Roxanne gave a sly smile while she watched her Geodude expertly catch the rock, then throw it once again back at Ferno! "I are well learned in the area of fighting with rocks, did you really think you could use them against me?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Roxanne watched and frowned calling to her Geodude "Now then let's use Roll Out, Into the hole" Geodude diving into the hole and using the move building up speed as it closed in on Ferno. Roxanne smiled as her new tactics were working, well she hoped they were at least.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Roxanne then called "Rock Throw!" Geodude halting the Roll Out and using the move which clogged up the hole shielding Geodude from the flamethrower. Once this was done Roxanne called "Now up and Mega Punch" Geodude emerging from the hole and knowing where he trapped Ferno he used Mega Punch aiming to cave in the ground above him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Geodude however lowered using the move now at close range as an uppercut to send Ferno into the ceiling before Roxanne called "Now Rock Throw" Geodude aiming at Ferno and throwing multiple rocks towards him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Geodude was hit flying back a few feet before Roxanne said "Now let's repeat Roll Out" Geodude rolling through the air towards Ferno with speed.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Geodude however was rolling at such a speed that gravity and friction were already heating him up as he flew at Ferno aiming to strike him back.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roxanes defeat ((open))   roxanes defeat ((open)) H6Q0F8z

roxanes defeat ((open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next