HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 am

Hector and co. are rejuvenated and fed up. The brash trainer won't let a second go to waste. He looks around town and doesn't find anything special aside from the Gym. He walks inside the gym to get the badge he deserves.
"Roark, you there? Trainer here about to get his badge." said Hector looking around the rocky gym.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 pm

The trainer looked at the trainer. The gym lights sprung on, and the gym leader revealed himself to Hector. "So, we have another challenger, do we? Well, how nice. How are you, and what is your name young man?"

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Hector smiles knowing the guy standing before him is the Gym Leader. "The name's Hector. You're Leader Roark, right? Like I've said, am here to challenge you for the Gym Badge. Forgot the name of that badge. Anyway, are there any rules you'd like to set before we fight?" asked Hector making sure he knows what he can and cannot do.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 pm

"There aren't any rules that I can think of at the moment, Hector, so let's just continue onward with our battle." He started walking, apparently assuming the trainer was following him. He turned around, gesturing at Hector to follow him, and continued walking...

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Hector is quite surprised that a Gym Leader like him cannot think of a rule right away. He decides to just let it go and follow Roark instead. He looks around the gym because for some reason, he feels as if he wants to guard himself. It's weird. Maybe it's because he is just excited because this will be his first Gym Match. "So what are your Pokemon?" he asked in curiosity.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 09, 2012 7:13 pm

"Well, my pokemon are Geodude, Onix, and Cranidos, what about you?" The gym leader looked at the trainer with curiosity.

((Hope thats right XD))

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 8:13 am

OOC: Click here. Yes it is.

===

Hector actually wanted to cancel his challenge upon hearing three Pokemon outnumbering his Pokemon Types. No, he won't back down. "Piplup and Pikachu. I may be in a disadvantage but I will beat you no matter what." he said with a smile as determination starts pounding inside him. Hector still waits for Roark to begin the match.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 5:46 pm

"You certainly are brave, but lets see if you keep that courage. Let's begin, but you start first." Roark waited for Hector to bring his first pokemon out.

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 6:20 pm

"If am crazy enough to think of it then am crazy enough to say it." Hector responds with a smile. He sounds boastful and like a prick but he's just messing around kindly. He sends out Pikachu. Hector could be planning something or maybe not. Nobody knows. Only him. "Rock on."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Roark looked at the pikachu. "Looks like a formidable foe. But can it withstand this?" Roark threw out a pokeball and a geodude was released.

Geodude, Lvl 12, Male

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Hector doesn't seem worried seeing the Pokemon that has the advantage against his own. Pikachu didn't flick his eyes either and won't show any signs of backing down. He wanted to trap Roark by allowing him to attack first and then he knows Pikachu can dodge whatever it is and just use Brick Break right away. But Roark might use that chance and use Defense Curl instead. Making everything harder. "Rocky chunky levitate fella... Let's roll." he said. He made up a plan. A reversed plan. Instead of Roark allowing to attack first and use a stat booster, he'll attack first and be the one to go for a status attack. Not a boost but an attack! "Tail Whip." he said. Pikachu whipped its tail around cutely trying to distract Geodude and decrease his defense. "Charm would be good but too bad they're both guys." said Hector. Why say something like that when he should be keeping it to himself? Is he trying to distract Roark or confuse him? Again, nobody knows.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 23, 2012 7:27 pm

[[Defence Lowered]]

"I see that you are creating a neat plan. However, you will not confuse me as easily."
Roark pointed at the pikachu, and told geodude to use Hidden Power on the foe.
Geodude immediately went to do as told.

((Srry for being late :())

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 24, 2012 6:13 am

OOC: It's nothing, fella.

===

Pikachu dashes towards the Geodude and jumps avoiding the attack. "Good! Brick Break!" said Hector. Pikachu would then use Brick Break at the right moment.

OOC: Dunno how Hidden Power works in the Anime.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 4:47 pm

((I think I somewhat understand it, but somewhat not. I'm doing research, lol))

[[Geodude Defence Lowered]]

Geodude was caught off guard by this dodge, apparently a little overconfident that it's attack would hit. The pikachu easily landed the brick break, and the geodude stumbled backwards. It was a critical hit, thoguh mostly because the geodude's defence was lowered. Roark looked at his pokemon, and blinked. He didn't suspect that the trainer was goign to try somethign like that. He told his geodude to get up, and use seismic toss.

((If you think the brick break should have 1-hit KO'd the pokemon, let me know so I can do more research...))

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 3:15 pm

OOC: Defense lowered, critical, weakness hits foe = One hit KO and Overkill. 99% sure. :P

===

"Wow." Hector said widening his eyes. This Geodude is no joke! It's too strong, defense lowered and a Fighting Type hit it and it was able to keep fighting! Pikachu was also surprised that he got thrown around by the Seismic Toss. He lands on his back far from Geodude and then tumbles and rolls. He stands up, pain is seen in his face. Normal Type deal moderate damage but the gym was rocky and rough so it hurts. "Pikachu, another Brick Break!" said Hector. Pikachu grinned as he ran towards the Geodude with another bold Brick Break!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 6:49 pm

((*goes to research*))

The geodude was in no state to easily dodge the incoming attack, as the other had done so much damage. The geodude crumbled to the ground, inable to fight. Roark looked at the trainer and said, "It's even a surprise, somewhat, to me that geodude was able to withstand that attack. What about you?" Roark threw out another pokeball, and an onix was revealed.
"Lets continue, shall we?" Roark stared at the pikachu, as if letting it have the first strike.

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 2:48 am

OOC: You forgot the EXP. :D

===

"Impressive." Hector said. But he won't fall for the tactic right now. He returns Pikachu back to his ball and takes Piplup out. The Piplup stood before the much bigger Onix. "Blizzard." Piplup unleashed an Ice Attack which will deal super effective damage!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 pm

((Yeah yeah, I know you get EXP, lol))

Pikachu gained 12 EXP. Pikachu is lvl 14.

The onix saw the blizzard incoming, and tried to the hardest of its ability to dodge. It barely managed to skid by the attack, taking a little bit of damage, but still having taken damage. Roark knew that onix was weak to ice, and he also knew his cranidos would be stronger to taking damage from the ice attacks, so he knew exactly what he was going to do. He withdrew his onix from battle, and threw his cranidos into the battle.

Cranidos, Lvl 14, UnknownGender

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 pm

"Let the kids play." Hector said joking about the height of Cranidos and Pikachu specially their looks. Cranidos looks like a bully kid to him bullying a cute little kid which Pikachu represents. He returns Piplup out and sends Pikachu out. "Go first." he said.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zWed Jul 04, 2012 2:39 am

"I question why you would want me to go first, unless you have a trap planned, in which case, you go first," Roark said, standing firm where he was, anticipating that the trainer would take this offer. However, he could not be gaurenteed he would.

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zWed Jul 04, 2012 10:30 am

"So you're not as tough and as brave as the books say." said Hector with a smile taunting the Gym Leader. However, he always sounds so mean but he's good at heart and all he says is to taunt someone and to make the fight a better one. Pikachu just stood there with small electricity popping out form his little cheeks taunting the foe. Electric don't go well with Rock and Ground but could he be planning something else as well?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSat Jul 07, 2012 1:08 am

"What books, and are you going first?" Roark thought that the trainer was trying to distract him, and he wasn't going to fall for it. If the trainer was going to try to knock him off of his battle track, he would get back onto it.

((Oi, I hope I'm roleplaying this right @_@))

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSat Jul 07, 2012 2:44 am

OOC: :D I can't say because I don't know whether I should actually roleplay about talking a Gym Leader out of attacking first.

===

"Maybe you're thinking this is a plan, right? Actually you just fell. You're not actually supposed to attack." said Hector. Hector is going to go dangerous in here and Pikachu must do everything perfectly because one mistake will make Pikachu faint. "VOLT TACKLE ON THE WALL!" shouted Hector pointing to the direction of the Cranidos. Pikachu charged himself with all the electricity in his body almost draining his supply, he shouted as he ran towards the Cranidos with really strong surges of electricity around him, at the right moment before he could even hit the Cranidos, he jumps and hits the brick wall behind the Cranidos! Why ram against a wall? A plan probably. That collision with the wall totally weakened Pikachu. Electric attacks won't help him now, not like it ever did in this match but what could he be planning?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSun Jul 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Roark watched the pikachu intently, telling cranidos to be ready to dodge at any chance that the pikachu was to come after it. The cranidos listened to teh trainer, also watching the pikachu for any signs of an attack.

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 am

Landing behind the Cranidos, Pikachu turns around with his fists curled up for a Brick Break thrown as swift as he could towards the Cranidos! If that's what's he's gonna do all along, then why waste energy? Hmm...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]   Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8z

Rock Hard! [SHADOW ONLY]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next