HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rock Master

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 pm

"Well, a Gym battle eh? You know, I honestly thought about Challenging Clay back home, but he looked way too strong. This Brock fellow sounds easy. Come on Genesis." said Emerald.

Genesis nodded and they ran out of the Pokecenter to the Gym and walked right in.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Brock was polishing up Geodude, so that it shined like a diamond. Blue walked right up to him but he didn't notice. She tapped him and he jumped. "Oh. Welcome trainers- No...You puny trainer! How dare you-...No...eh...I'm not one for words so just get to it!" He said, carelessly tossing two Geodude on the field. Blue nodded at Wartortle who jumped into the arena. All eyes now turned to Emerald.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Lucas laughed nervously. "Eh heh, Wait is this a Double Battle?" he said. He realised it is, so he brought out a Pokemon he intended on using sometime: His Charmander."

Lucas said "Alright Comet, you're out!", and let out Comet the Charmander. "Char Char!" it wailed excitedly. "Yes I know you're happy. Now...start the battle, please."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 5:43 pm

"Eh...have the first move..." Brock said, waving a hand at them. Wartortle knocked out a Geodude with a Water Gun. The other Geodude gulped, awaiting it's doom.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Lucas noticed the other Geodude knocked out. "What the-, how the devil did you do that so quickly? Oh whatever. Comet, give that floating rock the awsome power of your...Scratch."

Comet went right up and used scratch on the Geodude.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Geodude managed to scrape in a Defense Curl just before Charmander hit it. It Used Rock Throw, slamming itself to the ground and tossing the broken rocks at the fire type.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 5:57 pm

It hurt Comet. "Ehh, Okay, Use scratch again"

An he did.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Geodude was sent skidding back. It crashed into a rock and was buried into the rubble.

Comet received 12 exp!
Comet grew to level 7 with 6 exp remaining!

Brock sighed and recalled Geodude. Then he sent out his last pokemon, Onix. Wartortle used Water Gun again, whittling down Onix's hp to half.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:06 pm

"Wow, that was fast. Alright, Good Job Comet, return." said Lucas as he recalled his Charmander. "Genesis, get in there".

The Magby stepped forward. Emerald snapped his fingers and Genesis went in for a Dynamic Punch.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Onix was hit head on and fainted. "Too bad. Here. The Boulder Badge and a TM" Brock said, sighing and handing over the mentioned things. He disappeared in the darkness of the gym, leaving Blue and Emerald alone.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:18 pm

"Well that worked a little too well...hey, did we both get badges, or did he only give us one?" asked Lucas
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Blue flashed her badge. "Look. He gave us two..." She proudly pinned it onto Wartortle's shell. "Well, where to now?" She asked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:32 pm

"Well first of all; I'm Hungry. I say we go to the Pokemon center and get something to eat." said lucas.

The two trainers went over to the Pokemon center for lunch. As they ate, Lucas decided to make conversation. "So Blue tell me, being a new trainer and all, what is your dream?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Blue stopped mid-way through her sandwich. She put it down slowly, eyes downcast. "I...don't have one..." She admitted.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:42 pm

"Oh come on, everyone does. Everyone wants to go out and do something. Something they've been wanting to do for a long time, and something that they'll one day reach for it." said Lucas.

He took his headband from his Pocket and looked at it. "It's always been my dream to start an Explorer Party. Just like Trask. I've always wanted to find Mewtwo, the legendary Pokemon. I saw him once, and I've proclaimed that I would meet him in person." Genesis, sitting in a high chair, nodded. "So you see Blue, there's always something you wanna reach for. You just gotta find it." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:49 pm

"I originally wanted to become the Champion, but I've seen how lonely it is up there. So, that was dropped..." She said, still goggling at her sandwich.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:51 pm

"Lonely? What do you mean by lonely?" asked Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Wartortle jumped up onto the table, interested. "What I mean is...have you wondered how many people set off for their journey each year and how many reach the Champion? A few, let's say. The Champions have no trainers to battle. Just they and their pokemon, whiling away their time..." Blue said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 6:58 pm

"Man, that must Suck." Lucas said as he sipped his soda. "Well, who's currently the Champion?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 7:01 pm

"I don't know..." Blue said, finishing off her sandwich and brushing off crumbs off her skirt. Wartortle jumped to her shoulder. "So, Is it Misty next?" She said. "I don't have anything to do, as I said, so might as well accompany you across your journey."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 pm

"Misty? Who's Misty?" asked Lucas. "I don't know alot about Kanto. Remember, I'm from Unova."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 7:24 pm

"Oh. Right. Well, Misty's the second gym leader who specializes in water types." Blue informed, looking at her Pokedex. "And we have to go through Mount. Moon to get there..."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zSun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Lucas banged his head on the Table. "Oh, damn water types. Why does it always have to be something strong against fire types? Ahh, I'll need more Pokemon. But first, these gym leaders sound interesting. Hold on." said Emerald as he got up and walked over to Nurse Joy. "Excuse me, but do you have a print-out page or something with Gym leader information?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

"Don't worry. There's Erika, a grass-type gym leader who's fourth. Misty's second, Surge, an electric type gym leader is third and then comes Erika." Blue called after Lucas as he went to Nurse Joy. "As a matter of fact, I do..." She replied to the question.

Quote :

Brock

Geodude
Onix

Boulder Badge
TM 34, Bind
----------------------------------

Misty

Staryu
Starmie

Cascade Badge
TM 11, Bubblebeam
----------------------------------

Lt.Surge

Voltorb
Pikachu
Raichu

Thunder Badge
TM 24, Thunderbolt
-----------------------------------

Erika

Tangela
Vileplume
Victreebel

Rainbow Badge
TM 21, Mega Drain
-----------------------------------

Sabrina

Kadabra
Alakazam
Mr. Mime
Venomoth

Marsh Badge
TM 46, Psywave
------------------------------------

Koga

Koffing
Koffing
Muk
Weezing

Soul Badge
TM 06, Toxic
---------------------------------------

Giovanni

Rhyhorn
Dugtrio
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Rhydon

Earth Badge
TM 27, Fissure
Bryan
Bryan

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 4:52 pm

(O.O Wow. Snooping on others' RP is worth it. Imma keep this gym stuff :3 Yuppers, imma create someone in Kanto but not joinin' ya zach. just happened to snoop here and found stuff)
Sponsored content

The Rock Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master H6Q0F8z

The Rock Master
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next