HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 04, 2012 5:53 am

Sentret gets hit again and is starting to get a little bit weak now. "Argh... You really HAD to be a female... Such a waste..." thought Juan. Sentret looked at his own bruises and looked at the foe grinning. Taking a pause for a while before growling loud and then going for another Fury Swipes!
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 06, 2012 8:06 pm

The two Pokemon met in the middle, Teddiursa using her own Fury Swipes again as well. She looked pretty worn down, but had a good amount of fight left in her too.

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 12:30 am

Sentret gets hit and quickly hops away from the Teddiursa. He stood there and looked at his own body. He's getting quite beaten up as well. He turns his attention back to the Teddiursa. He takes a deep breath and then unleashes a freezing beam towards the foe teddy.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 am

Teddiursa was struck by the beam, efficiently ending the battle the two had going on. Such a waste, but now Teddiursa could recover and live to scavenge another day. Sentret gained 11 EXP! Sentret leveled up! Sentret is now level 15! What's that? Sentret is evolving?!

Sentret was suddenly engulfed in a bright white light. It's body was trying to force a change, but Sentret seemed to be holding back. As if he was waiting for his trainer's permission to allow the change. Will Juan allow Sentret to evolve?

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 am

OOC: Hey, Lucretia... I hate having my image ruined anymore... So did you receive my PM? 'Coz if so and if you still see me as a backstabber (when am not) then thanks for being a friend and please stop modding me as I feel embarrassed. I'll just ask someone else to mod this one... That's if you see me as a backstabber...

===

Juan smiled seeing the evolution of his Sentret. "Evolve now, Sentret. It's okay." he said watching his Pokemon keep glowing. "Well am more than ready for the next badge..." he said.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 30, 2012 5:21 am

Seeming to relax, the small scout Pokemon allowed the glowing to overcome him. The light completely engulfed him, swallowing and sort of shape you might have been able to see in its brilliance. The light slowly dulled at last, revealing a more ferret-like Pokemon in its stead. The body was now long and lean, with a soft looking coat. Sen evolved into Furret!

(No, I don't see you like that. However, if you want to move faster it might be easier to get someone else to mod you anyway. I wouldn't blame you since I've been busy.)

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 01, 2012 8:24 am

OOC: Okay. Same case as LiaraKirkwall. Oh well, you can go post whenever you can.

===

Hoothoot and Bagon comes out of their Pokeball and immediately walks towards the newly evolved Sentret... now Furret. "Congratulations, Furret! Oh well, am not giving anyone nicknames anymore as I don't really use it that much..." Juan said. Furret looked around his own body and moved around trying to get used to his new form. Bagon and Hoothoot congratulates their team member. "Well, I think we had been wasting a lot of time. Off to another city!" said Juan returning all his Pokemon back and moving onwards.

Topic End
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2