HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Juan and his Pokemon team are healed. Yes, they healed again. In important battles like this, Juan is overly careful and he wants everything readier than ready. He walks inside Falkner's Gym without any fear, not because his are stronger but because he believes in his own power. Bagon and Sentret are out of their Pokeball walking beside Juan. The two knows they'll also win.

"Falkner, you there? I'm Juan, a Dragon Trainer and am here to take my badge." said Juan looking around.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Falkner slowly walked forward in the seemingly empty room, appearing from far cast shadows. "Take? Oh no, you must earn my badge. Your overconfidence will be your downfall," Falkner said, already holding a ball in his hand. 

"If your goal is to challenge me, then so be it. It will be a two on two battle. Let's begin." The Gym Leader tossed out his ball, it popped open to reveal a Pidgey. "I'll lead with Pidgey!"

Pidgey, Male. Level 9.

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 3:10 pm

"Might wanna go "mayday", Flying Type user. Sentret." said Juan turning to Sentret. Sentret smiles and gets in the battlefield. This is his first time in a Gym Battle ever since he was captured. "Thunderbolt." said Juan. Sentret charges himself with electricity then fires it to the foe!
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Falkner grit his teeth when he heard the command. TM moves seemed to be making his job that much harder lately. "Pidgey, watch it!" he called out, the bird quickly flying out of the way. They got lucky this time, as Sentret had taken a bit longer to attack since it wasn't used to the attack just yet. However, Falkner speculated he wouldn't be so lucky next time. 

"Sand attack!" he ordered, hoping to lower Sen's accuracy. At least then they might stand half a chance. Pidgey flapped hard, kicking up a bunch of sand at Sen.

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Sentret gets hit by the Sand Attack, he gets sand in his eyes but manages to shrug it off. However, accuracy is not lowered. "Like that would work. My Sentret's ability is Keen Eye. Which means you cannot lower his accuracy. Now prepare to be clipped." said Juan then Sentret quickly used an unexpected Thunderbolt hoping to catch the foe off-guard while Juan got their attention!
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Falkner let a hiss escape through his teeth. What were the odds?! Dang...screwed now. "Pid-" Falkner began to call, but it was too late. The bird was struck down, falling to the ground. It struggled, attempting to get to its feet. However, a battle relies on more than determination, and Pidgey collapsed. Pidgey fainted! Sen gained 9 EXP! Sen grew to level 13! Sen learned Fury Swipes!

Falkner returned Pidgey to his ball. "Good try, Pidgey. You deserve a good rest," Falkner said, replacing it with a different ball. He tossed it out, revealing a larger bird this time. "Come on, Pidgeotto!" he knew this battle would be difficult, but he had to see it through to the end. "Pidgeotto, use gust!" Falkner ordered quickly, the bird whipping up a gusty wind.

Pidgeotto, Male. Level 13

Last edited by Lucretia on Tue May 22, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Sentret gets blown away and smashes on a nearby wall but it's too close so it wasn't a critical. "You okay, buddy? Thunderbolt again!" said Juan. The Sentret used the same move again!
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 3:37 pm

"Be prepared, Pidgeotto!" Falkner called out, figuring Sentret would use another electrical attack. Surely enough, he heard the command and saw it spark. "Watch out!" he called, Pidgeotto narrowly dodging the attack. "Gust hurry!" Pidgeotto again whipped up a strong gust of wind.

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Sentret does not know how to evade the winds so he quickly dug a whole underground but will not come out. Looks like he has a plan. Will it be the plan he used before on the trainer they lost earlier or is it a different plan? Falkner's gonna find out. "He's applying it too early... thought Juan pointing about the tactics he taught Sentret back at the Pokemon Center.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 3:54 pm

"Watch for it to resurface, then strike with Quick Attack!" Falkner ordered. Pidgeotto cawed in response, flying around the arena to stay on the move. A still target was a sitting duck, after all. He was prepared to attack the moment he saw Sentret.

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Sentret got what he's waiting for. Whatever Falkner was thinking might be right but he ain't gonna do as Falkner expects. He jumps out from a different hole and climbs out. He just stands there taunting the Pidgeotto to hit him!
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 5:27 pm

It didn't matter which hole Sentret popped out of. Pidgeotto still swooped in, swiftly going in for a Quick Attack in the blink of an eye.

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Sentret used Ice Beam right away knowing the speed of Pidgeotto might be surprise. Sentret takes the hit and tumbled backwards after firing his Ice Beam.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Unable to dodge, Pidgeotto took the super effective hit. It dod a good deal of damage, causing Falkner to grit his teeth. His father's precious bird Pokémon was out there, and he could do nothing but push on with the battle. "Take a rest, Pidgeotto. Roost!" Falkner ordered. Pidgeotto quickly flew away from Sentret, landing on the ground foe a short rest to recover.

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 6:31 pm

"That's a surprise. How could I forget that. Am a first-honor student..." thought Juan but his face did not show the shock nor his eyes. Sentret didn't give his foe time to recover. He used Thunderbolt right away!
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Pidgeotto managed to get a bit of health recovered, but the quick thunderbolt was rather startling, weakening the bird further. Falkner knew he couldn't last much longer. "Gust!" he ordered simply. Pidgeotto flew back into the air, whipping up another gust of wind.

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Because of the weakened bird, the wind was not as strong as that anymore. Sentret got hit but it did not cause that much of a damage like the previous ones. Sentret uses another Ice Beam! While Sentret fights on his own, Juan hears Bagon's disappointed growl. He looks and sees the frustration on the face of the Dragon. "Bagon, I can read your face. Don't worry, you'll get yourself a Gym Match someday. Trust me. If I don't do that then you can go and do stuff that you want." said Juan knowing that Bagon could act like a kid sometimes. The Bagon gives out a faint smile and goes cheering for his ally.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 6:48 pm

"Dodge!" Falkner called, but it was too late. The weakened Pidgeotto just wasn't quick enough to move out of the way. Ice formed on his wings, an he plummeted to the ground. Falkner pulled out the bird's pokeball, returning him before looking to Juan. He had a serious look on his face. "Very well. You've earned your badge," he said, holding the trinket out in his hand. He also handed over a TM for Work-Up, and some cash. Sen gained 13 EXP! Sen leveled up! Sen is now level 14!

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Sentret punched the air in celebration as Bagon smiled still thinking of his frustration. It'd go away soon. "You did it, Sentret! Our first badge, thanks to you, Sentret! Of course to you too, Bagon! I'm sure your presence strengthen your ally's fighting spirit. Okay, for that, what do you want, Sentret?" said Juan taking his badge and then turning back to Falkner. "I'm sure you did your best. Thanks for a nice match. Hey, Falkner, once I become the champion, would you mind if I visit you for a rematch? Hey wait, do you have a back-up Pokemon there aside from your two you always use?" asked Juan hoping to be friends with the Gym Leader.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 6:59 pm

"Of course I have more Pokémon. These are just the ones that are Gym Certified. In fact, I have much stronger Pokémon than these two, but I'd never want to replace them." Falkner said, very seriously looking down the the two pokeballs. "Tell you what, if you manage to become champion..." And you better, after beating me... "Then come back and we'll see about a rematch. Just remember, the other Gym leaders have more powerful Pokémon." With that, Falkner exited to a back room to heal his father's bird Pokémon.

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 7:07 pm

"Not that much of a sociable buddy but oh well, he accepted my challenge." thought Juan walking back to his Sentret who is now being congratulated by Bagon. "Hey, Sentret. So what reward do you want?" asked Juan. The little Pokemon answered that he wants nothing but Juan's continued support! "Not bad. Heal up." Juan said returning the two and going back to the Pokemon Center to heal them. Then he lectured them about new tactics and alternatives again. After healing, Juan walks outside and notices that the sky is around 6PM. They've been battling every after battle so he decides to stay in the Pokemon Center for a room and rest. He organizes his things, grooms himself and his Pokemon. They also took a whole lot of meal, they're surely hungry.

A day has passed......

It's morning, around 10AM. The team gets ready for yet another day of battles and victory. "Gotta level up Hoothoot and evolve him and Sentret." thought Juan as he walk out of the Pokemon Center walking towards a grass patch again. Hoping either a Pokemon or a Trainer comes out for a battle.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 9:24 pm

((Sorry, headache...posting will be slow and...not very good))

A Teddiursa appeared nearby, scratching at a tree for some sap. It seemed like a pretty strong one, cute as Teddiursa may look.

Teddiursa, Female. Level 11.

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 12:19 pm

((It's nothing.))

"It had to be a female..." thought Juan. Sentret comes out of his Pokeball hungry for yet another fight. "Easy there, fella. Now go for an Ice Beam." said Juan. Sentret used Ice Beam.

((Ironic. Am lazy right now. XD))
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSun May 27, 2012 3:04 am

((You think Teddiursa looks like a male? XD ))

"Urr?" Teddiursa questioned, looking back just in time to be struck down by the ice beam. She got back to her feet, brushing the frost from her coat with her claws. "Ursa!" she cried, rushing toward the Sentret. She swiped her paws furiously, attempting to slash at her foe multiple times. Teddiursa used Fury Swipes!

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSun May 27, 2012 7:31 am

((Yeah as well as Ursaring. I'd capture that since I like Ursarings so much but you made it a female. ;_; XDD))

It was an easily unavoidable attack. Sentret has hopped to the right evading the attack and then using his own Fury Swipes seemingly taunting the little bear.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]   Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8z

Falkner Goes Mayday! [SHADOW ONLY]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next