HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strolling to Petalburg City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Syco
Syco

Strolling to Petalburg City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strolling to Petalburg City   Strolling to Petalburg City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:17 pm

"Of course you will," said Damon to the boy as he started opening the jeep door. Once pushed in open Sableye imminently jumped off, he didn't seem to like tight spaces, especially not moving ones. Damon stepped out from the car as well. He then stuck his head back in to say goodbyes, "Well, maybe we see each other around then. I think I am staying in Petalburg for awhile for some training and also challenging the Gym Leader. Thanks for dropping me off." After having said that he quietly closed the door and walked into the Pokemon center, his loyal Sableye next to him with Ralts still being comfortable between his stomach and left arm . . .

[Topic Finished, Thanks for awesome story.]

Strolling to Petalburg City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3