HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strolling into Aquacorde

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Strolling into Aquacorde Empty
PostSubject: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 2:10 am

As Hikari walked into Aquacorde with Zach, she could hear the sound of a flowing river, which seemed to be farther back, probably by the exit. "Well, looks like we made it to Aquacorde."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 3:51 am

"Yep. Beautiful isn't it. And uh, there's the Café over here." Zach said, as he led Hikari to the Café. "They have good food here too." he said.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 4:00 am

"Okay!" She let him lead the way. "Hmm... What do you think I should get?" Hikari asked him uncertainly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 4:11 am

As they approached the Café, Zach pointed to a small board outside. "Well, there's a Menu. But I'd suggest the Lumiose Latté. That's pretty good." he said.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 4:54 am

"I guess I'll try that then. I haven't really ever been to a cafe before." Hikari ordered the Lumiose Latté, as suggested.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 4:56 am

Zach ordered a Lumiose Latte for himself. Then he sat down, with Hikari. "So tell me, where are you from? What brings you to Kalos?" he asked her.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 5:06 am

"Me? I came from Unova, in Mistralton City. Lots of planes, in and out there. My dad was always of on some adventure. For my birthday he sent me Espeon and told me I was old enough to go start an adventure of my own. It was getting boring, always being in the same place. Like father, like daughter, I guess. I'd only recently heard of Kalos. I was interested so I came here. I want to try and take on the gyms." Hikari told him. "What about you? Have you always been here?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 5:27 am

"Yeah, I live here. My Parents came here before I was born. My Mom's a Rhidon trainer, and my Dad is...somewhere in Hoenn..." Zach said. "But I've accepted a Journey for Professor Sycamore, and I'm Challenging the Gyms too. I've already beat the Santalune Gym."
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 5:36 am

"Cool! I haven't actually met the Professor yet... Is the first gym hard?" She asked curiously, then took a bite of her food. It tasted delicious.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 5:40 am

"Not really." said Zach, eating his food. "It's a Bug Type Gym. Pretty easy." he said simple enough.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 5:42 am

Hikari nodded. "Oh, yeah. Doesn't sound too bad." She continued eating.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 5:56 am

"Yeah. But I'm heading to Lumiose City to see Professor Sycamore. Hey, maybe you should come to, maybe he'll give you a starter like my Chespin." Zach said.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 6:06 am

"Great! I hope I can get a Fennekin. I like fire types." Hikari said, continuing to eat. "This food's really good, by the way."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 6:21 am

"Yeah." said Zach, as he paid the Bill. "Fennekin's a Good choice." said Zach.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 2:08 am

"Thanks for paying." She added with a smile. "So how far is it to Lumiose?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 8:58 am

"Well it's somewhere past Santalune city. But it's in the middle of Kalos so im sure we'll find means of getting there,, there. "
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 1:52 am

Hikari nodded. "Alright. So first we'll be off to Santalune, then?" She said, then finished her food.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 2:13 am

"Yep." said Zach as he payed for the food, and finished his. He held out his hand. "So shall we carry on, Madameousiel?"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 5:34 am

She smiled, accepting the hand. "Of course, Monsieur."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 5:40 am

Zach then lead Hikari out of the Café, and pointed in a direction. "That way leads to the Santalune Forest. Do you need to heal your Pokémon before we go on ahead?" he said.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 6:00 am

"Don't think so. They haven't fought anything yet. They're alright."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 6:03 am

"Yosh. Then let us go, milady." he said jokingly with a suave accent, as he led Hikari to the entrance of the Santalune Forest
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 6:14 am

Hikari giggled a little, and followed as he lead the way to the entrance.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 6:20 am

[There's a Santalune Forest thread in the Santalune Thread right?]
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 9:08 pm

(Sorry. I've been gone for a while but I'll make the topic)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling into Aquacorde   Strolling into Aquacorde H6Q0F8z

Strolling into Aquacorde
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1