HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kanto Region, here we come!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Nweho
Nweho

Kanto Region, here we come! Empty
PostSubject: Kanto Region, here we come!   Kanto Region, here we come! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 30, 2012 7:01 pm

It was a pleasant afternoon. The sun was shining high in the sky while some grayish clouds were keeping it company. A girl with short brunette hair, wearing a purple dress with yellow outlining was walking down the streets of Pallet town. She was accompanied by a meowth, a meowth who was wearing a tie. The cat pokemon looked a little worried as he started speaking, "Serenity, are you absolutely sure that we should start traveling alone. I mean this is the first time it has been just the two of us alone." The girl smiled and just nodded, looking really happy. "If you say so. But don't you dare to come complaining later when something bad happens." The expression on girl's face didn't change. Serenity pointed her finger forward. Meowth sighted, "Forward it is," and then continued looking at Serenity. The pokemon looked how happy she was and all the doubt about their journey disappeared, when suddenly meowth bumped into someone's leg.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Region, here we come!   Kanto Region, here we come! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 pm

It was Syco's leg who the little meowth bumped into. The young man had been spacing off because he had been thinking what to do. He immediately reacted when the tiny incident happened and quickly looked below. He examined the cat and then looked at it's trainer. "I am really sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." The man crouched down and offered the hand to the small pokemon. "Sorry little fellow," he apologized once more, looking deep into the pokemon's eyes.
Nweho
Nweho

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Region, here we come!   Kanto Region, here we come! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Serenity calmly watched the situation, the smile on her face had disappeared though. Her meowth completely doze off, the man's eyes, who was now offering him his hand, were completely honest. He blinked once or twice till he realized that he must have looked a little silly. The little pokemon took the man's hand and pulled himself up. He then started patting his butt because it had gotten little dusty, "Don't worry about it. I was to blame as well," Meowth then looked up to Serenity and read from the girl's face that she was interested in knowing the man's name, "I am Matatabi and this here is my trainer Serenity. We just started our journey."
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Region, here we come!   Kanto Region, here we come! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 pm

After Syco had helped up the pokemon he stood up as well. His attention was still focus on Meowth, now even more as he realized that the pokemon stood on two legs and talked. He carefully listened to Matatabi being somewhat amazed. After the duo had introduced themselves Syco gave a little smile and spoke, "I am Syco, Syco Vichtenstein," he made a little pause and turned her attention towards the quiet beautiful and elegant girl, "I am somewhat of a traveler as well." He wanted to make the girl speak and thus asked from her, "So Serenity, where are you two coming from?"
Nweho
Nweho

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Region, here we come!   Kanto Region, here we come! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Matatabi understood that the question was asked directly from Serenity, but that was the reason he quickly butted in, "We both come from Johto Region," started Meowth explaining to Syco while at the same time Serenity was looking something from her bag, "Serenity is a Pokemon breeder and we have came here to study Kanto Region pokemon." Meowth was already pretty uncomfortable, he didn't want Syco to find out that Serenity was mute but the girl herself had other plans. She had pulled out a small notebook and a pencil from her bag and written there, 'Sorry, but I can't speak. We are from Johto :)' Serenity's handwriting wasn't the best, it was pretty sloppy, almost like a doctors' but still readable.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Region, here we come!   Kanto Region, here we come! H6Q0F8zSat Apr 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Syco was listening to Meowth but as soon as Serenity started looking something from her bag his attention was aimed towards her. "A breeder from Johto region?" Mumbled Syco to himself as the girl had started writing something on the pages of the notebook. After the girl showed her message to them man he started reading it, following up with short silence. "Oh, I am really sorry to hear that." He then quickly corrected himself, "I am sorry, to read that." He now realized that he might have hurt the girl even more and covered his eyes with his right hand, deciding that it would be better if he just shut up.
Nweho
Nweho

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Region, here we come!   Kanto Region, here we come! H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 12:20 am

Serenity smiled at the man and then started writing again. Her pokemon, Matatabi, didn't like that Serenity was talking so openly about herself, "So Syco," started Meowth speaking, "Do you have any pokemon yourself?" The questions kept on coming, "Also where do you come from and what is yo . . ." Serenity stopped the pokemon with a flick and then showed the notebook to Syco again where right under previous text was written 'Don't worry about it. I am used to it. As Meowth was saying before we have came to study Kanto Region. PS: My Meowth is quite the chatterbox :)'
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Region, here we come!   Kanto Region, here we come! H6Q0F8zWed Apr 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Syco was relieved that the girl was not offended by his actions but he did became little sad because of the question meowth asked. He forced a smile on his face and answered him, "I did have a pokemon once, the most awesome Charizard in the world," he made a little pause to give Serenity a quick look like he was giving advice for her, "One should really look out for their Pokemon and also listen to them, otherwise you might end up losing them." Syco sounded pretty serious when saying it, after all it was his fault that his most beloved pokemon got killed. After some seconds of silence he tried to sound a little bit more cheerful and asked, "Where are you currently headed?"
Nweho
Nweho

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Region, here we come!   Kanto Region, here we come! H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Nweho and her pokemon Meowth both listened to Syco very carefully. The girl could easily say that the man was speaking from experience, she could also feel the sadness Meowth's question had brought up and thus she didn't really want to speak about the topic anymore. She wanted to answer Syco's question as fast as possible so he started writing in her notebook. Meowth in the other hand started talking, "I will never let Newho do anything stupid," said the pokemon with a smile on his face. Nweho turned her notebook around again so Syco could see what she had written. It said, 'We are just traveling, we want to see as many Kanto pokemon as possible. Right now we are headed towards Viridian City though.'
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Region, here we come!   Kanto Region, here we come! H6Q0F8z

Kanto Region, here we come!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1