HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Pallet Town.

Tai had heard several stories about Pallet Town. How great the trainers from Pallet Town were, and how great the Infamous Professor Oak was. He made it his mission to meet Professor Oak on this rare visit to the region. He also vowed to meet and battle a Pallet Town trainer.

With Cyndaquil at his side, the trainer from Sinnoh stepped into Pallet Town from the Ocean Liner and inhaled the crisp air.

"Cyndaquil, this is the start of our newest adventure. Are you ready?" Tai asked, as Cyndaquil, the fire mouse Pokemon jumped to his shoulder.

"Quil!" it shouted, but Tai heard different, "Let's Go!" is how Tai heard it.

Together they strolled from the port towards the town...awaiting for the adventure to begin.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Nearby a Spinarak (level 12, male) is building a web in a tree. It's paying no attention to you
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Tai noted the Spinarak. Not having one in his vast collection Pokemon, he looked to Cyndaquil who nodded. Cyndaquil leaped from Tai's shoulder, landing on the ground as Tai cleared his throat.

"Spinarak, I'm Tai Kwondo and I vow to capture and train all the Pokemon known to man. Would you like to join my cause?" Tai asked, hoping he wouldn't have to battle to harm the pokemon before he captured it.

He had only ever achieved this goal once in his life, when he captured his beloved Oddish. But he didn't bring Oddish him, he left Oddish with his folks back in Twinleaf. He narrowed his eyes as he awaited a reaction from Spinarak.

"Cyndaquil, Cynda" Cyndaquil offered, but Tai heard, "I believe you should just let me attack,"

Tai shook his head.

"That's no way to make friends, Cyndaquil. So what do you say Spinarak? Wanna join us and travel around, growing stronger?" Tai asked.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 5:39 pm

""Spinarak spin spin spinarak spinarak spin spinarak (If you want me to come with you you must fight me)" says Spinarak lowering itself to the ground
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Tai sighed.

Why must Cyndaquil always be right? he thought, placing a gloved hand over his eyes, before looking up to the Spinarak.

"Cyndaquil, Use Quick Attack to power up your Tackle Attack," Tai called out, as he immediately analyzed Spinarak's size and weight.

Being a small insect type Pokemon, I'm guessing Spinarak's true strength lies in Poison Type Attacks. Cyndaquil's gotta get in fast and strike hard, Tai thought.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Spinarak jumps at the last second avoiding the attack while using Poison Sting straight down where it had been hoping to hit Cyndaquil
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Tai watched Cyndaquil took the Poison Sting, but smiled as it didn't poison his pokemon.

"Cyndaquil! Straight Up with a Flamethrower!" Tai called out, as he had guessed right.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Spinarak is hit by the Flamethrower and is left weak as it drops back down. It tries to use Leech Life on Cyndaquil
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Tai grabs a pokeball from his belt. Enlarging it by pressing the button in the center, he calls out to Cyndaquil.

"Dodge the Leech Life," Tai shouts before he tosses the ball, "Poke'ball Go!" he shouts, as the ball is released from his hand
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 7:45 pm

The Pokeball hits Spinarak. Spinarak goes in and the pokeball follows to the ground wiggling. Soon it clicks

You caught Spinarak, Male, Level 12, Do you wish to name him?
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 2:13 am

(No Nickname)

Tai picked up the Pokeball containing his freshly caught Spinarak. He pressed the button, letting the Pokemon Out.

"Spinarak, welcome to the team. I'm Tai, this is Cyndaquil. We're going to become masters. With a good poison type like you on our side, we can't fail" Tai said, smiling. "Now, we need to find Professor Oak and register for the Indigo League."

"Cyndaquil, quil!(try looking for his lab?)" Cyndaquil said, cocking his head at Tai before jumping to Tai's shoulder.

Spinarak crawled atop Tai's hat.

"Spin, Spin, Arak!(I'm not sure which way to go.)" Spinarak said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 2:38 am

There's the sound of staffs banging together off in the woods.....

"Your getting slow Eragon" says Luna a wooden staff in her hand. She swings it trying to sweep her Lucario's feet
'You wish' Eragon (Lucario) says using his Telepathy as he jumps over and swings his own staff at Luna who brings her staff up to block the sound of them banging together ringing though the woods
The rest of Luna's team were hanging around as well. Her Starptor was asleep at the top of a tree, Her Darkrai was sitting in the shadow of the same tree watching the training, Her Articuno was pecking berries off a bush, Her Charizard was blowing little flames in differnt shapes to pass the time and her Mew was floating around looking at the diffrent color leaves on the trees
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 2:41 am

Tai shivered at the powerful Pokemon with this trainer. They weren't scary, but he felt their power.

"Excuse me, miss. Could you point me towards Professor Oak's Lab?" Tai asked.

"Spin! Spin!(She's training don't disturb!)" Spinarak said.
"Quil, Quil, Cynda!(Spinarak, he never learns)" Cyndaquil said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 2:46 am

"Oh, Hello" says Luna looking at the boy. Eragon doesn't waste the chance using his staff to sweep Luna's feet out from under her. Luna to stop from falling quickly does a backwards cartwheel. "Prof. Oaks lab is at the other end of town" says Luna. 'Show off' Eragon grumbles using Telepathy also rolling his eyes
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 2:50 am

"Thank you. I'm Tai, Tai Kwondo. Aspiring to be a Pokemon Master. These are my friends, Cyndaquil and Spinarak. You have some amazing Pokemon, there. Especially your Lucario." Tai said.

"Cyndaquil, Cynda(See what I mean?)" Cyndaquil asked.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 2:55 am

"I'm Luna Dragonstar of Ancient Forest. I'm a Aura Guardian and Thank you, their all my friends who willing decided to travel with me. Erahon here I grew up with, theres also Comet *points to Staraptor*, Fire Lily *points to Charizard*, Shadow *points to Darkrai*, Blossom *points to Mew* and Frost who's the youngest *points to Articuno*" says Luna pointing to each pokemon in turn
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 am

Tai couldn't believe the amazing teams.

"When I get stronger, Luna. I'd like to battle you. Right now, I think Cyndaquil and Spinarak arent ready to rumble with the big guns." Tai said, "I'm going to register for The Indigo League. Any tips for making my team powerful as yours?" Tai asked.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 3:05 am

"Befriend my pokemon and train hard is all I've done. And I look forward to the fight. After you register I suggest you head to my home forest, all kinds of pokemon live there. I'll let the guardian know your coming so it'll be safe" says Luna
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 3:06 am

Tai thought for a moment, a gloved hand rubbing his chin.

"Would you mind showing me the way? I'm new to this region?" Tai said, "Cyndaquil and I are from Sinnoh"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 3:10 am

"I can do better. Comet" Luna hollers. Her staraptor flies down landing beside her. "Comet knows this region as well as I do. He can take you where ever you want to go" says Luna reaching up to pet Comet, he was so big he had to bead his head down for her to reach
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 3:18 am

"Would you really take me to Professor Oak's lab? Then to the forest?" Tai asked, as he recalled Spinarak to his ball. "Alright, let's roll!"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 3:23 am

Comet lays down and strechs a wing out so he could climb up easier. "Alright everyone Return" says Luna. She doesn't even have to lift the pokeballs as her pokemon start returning themselves Eragon being last. With a big leap Luna jumps on Comet's back and holds out her hand to help Tai up
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 3:27 am

Tai takes her hand and climbs aboard with her.

"Cyndaquil, climb into my jack. Let me zip it so you don't fall!" Tai said, smiling.

This would be his first time riding a bird like Staraptor. He had only ever rode a Hot-Air balloon pulled by a swarm of Beedrill during his tenure in Ceylon, and then his Beautifly had provided his Balloon with winds during his tenure through Shelbyian and Pokemon Meadow

"I'll have to catch a bird this time around." Tai said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 am

"Plenty in my home. Fly Comet" says Luna. Comet stands up and leaps into the air. He starts flapping his wings and they were off rising higher and higher
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8zMon Jan 10, 2011 3:34 am

Tai cannot believe how awesome it is to be riding Comet, The Staraptor.

"Luna, this just hit me. For such a powerful trainer, Why aren't you a member of the Elite Four?" Tai asked, over the winds.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto   Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto H6Q0F8z

Tai's First Adventure through World Renown Kanto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next