HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legend of the Icy Blue flower.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should there be a danger guarding the flower.
Yes,some traps would do.
Legend of the Icy Blue flower. I_vote_lcap0%Legend of the Icy Blue flower. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes,Ice golems!
Legend of the Icy Blue flower. I_vote_lcap100%Legend of the Icy Blue flower. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Yes,Some shield that can only be activated by a tool.
Legend of the Icy Blue flower. I_vote_lcap0%Legend of the Icy Blue flower. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No,let it be easy.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Windclanforever
Windclanforever

Legend of the Icy Blue flower. Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Icy Blue flower.   Legend of the Icy Blue flower. H6Q0F8zTue Mar 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Year of 2033...on Neptune where we colonized.Soon a rumor spread about some blue flower.One adventurer attempted to get it but got frost bite before getting it.He gave a description before he died.Blue with Icy blue crystal's and a blue stem.Location of the largest mountain,Mt.Bloody.That one flower is a good power source and would last for a long time.But also those who touch it and have a pure heart they will have control the fate of Neptune.The rumor was everywhere bounty's for the flower were made for $20,000,000,000.You can buy a colony ship with that.But some killed people who went for the flower which was a bunch of weirdos called the The Lost.They are suicidal even marketers shutdown to not give the supplies but you would have to rob to get the supplies.Society has lost there brains and is gonna sacrifice their family just to get the flower.You want to try...be my guest.

Towns:New Rome,Trew Village,Kingo,Scium,Marrowind,Bare,and Jyum.

Name:
Side:(Evil-The Lost-) (Good-Making your own team-)(Loner)
Town:
Purpose for flower:
History:
Apperence:
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

Legend of the Icy Blue flower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Icy Blue flower.   Legend of the Icy Blue flower. H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Name: Craig
Side: Good
Town: Trew village
Purpose for flower: To finally be noticed and also i'm broke.
History: Unknown
Appearance: A guy with a red shirt and black sweat pants and orange hair.

Legend of the Icy Blue flower.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1