HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lovelyshadow405

Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zTue Mar 20, 2012 3:19 am

Hi! I am uh..........new..and a tad bit shy...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zTue Mar 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Hey Lovelyshadow it's ok everyone here's friendly but anyway i'm here as the first moderator to welcome you to the site and wish you a good time on the site. good luck here and I look forwards to Rping with you :)
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zTue Mar 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Hello, lovelyshadow, and welcome to the site.
Hope you enjoy your time here.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zTue Mar 20, 2012 11:11 pm

You know I would have welcomed first but I got something that stopped me but welcome to the site.Like MarkJ said we are friendly.So have a god time.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zWed Mar 21, 2012 8:51 am

good* lol jokes Windclan.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zWed Mar 21, 2012 1:10 pm

I meant godly :l .
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zThu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 pm

welcome to the forum im rockon539 but you can call me rock
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zThu Mar 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Hey Pebbles nice of you to greet the new member.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zThu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm a Tornado in my eyes.Tornado clan anyway hey again welcome and hope you enjoy.

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zThu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Hi shadow, i see you transformed in to a lady :) Nice try though
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zFri Mar 23, 2012 12:13 am

Had the same suspicion but we could be wrong...but we can also be right.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zFri Mar 23, 2012 8:57 am

Just stop being suspicious of every new person how do we know your not Shadow, Takashi? just stop accusing all the new people or you'll scare them all off alright. Apologies for that Lovelyshadow meet the paranoia brothers Takashi and Windclanforever.

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zFri Mar 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Mark you are not allowed to call me how ever you want. Im older than you. And for this topic do you think that im stupid? I dont accouse people for no reason.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zFri Mar 23, 2012 4:16 pm

I didn't call you stupid I just said your both paranoid accusing every new person of being Shadow.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Well I don't mind just a at least I'm known for something...Sorry to accuse even if I'm right or wrong hope it was no trouble.By the way no need to argue guys.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8zSat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 am

I'm not arguing i'm just sticking up for the new girl.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site   Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site H6Q0F8z

Hi! I'm new to pokemon and this site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1