HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Situation Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Situation Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Code Lyoko all the way!

What would you do if you had to spend an entire 24 hours with me >:3
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm

I would go sit mr rexy

What would you do if I was king of the world
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Make more events

what would you do if I nuked your town
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:42 pm

I'd "Tomahawk Chop is my death Blow!"

What would you do if I was assassino

(Smosh)
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 pm

I'm safe but I'd mourn for the NY pokemon center
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 4:33 am

what if pokemon existed
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 4:44 am

I'd catch all the Zorua, Snivy, Pikachu, or Skitty I saw.
What if cats became the dominant race on Earth? (Cats became smarter than humans and began to take over.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 5:13 am

then i'll set up hideouts recrtuiting dogs and dog trainers and rebel against kittehs. also forming special ops: wolf pack special ops oh and military: united states navy bears and marine rottweilers

what if aliens invaded earth, government failed even chuck norris. suddenly the animals started human language and all the lions (kings of jungles) met in a certain place of earth, yep from all countries bringing all the animals with them and told the humans they were actualyl created for earth's last hope. then the birds (all kinds of flying animals) attacked ufos with poops or stand on them as a group crashlanding them then the huge animals took care of the ground forces :3
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 5:18 am

Then, I'll ally with the aliens and shoot all the animals down with rifles and stuff. :D

What if every single human on Earth polluted the Earth so much and were forced to live on a different planet?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 am

(u meanie... D:)

we'll end up polluting that planet again for like 2000 years after that then we have nowhere else to live. we're gonna die.

what if aliens were just right next to us this entire time (venus) and everything we know about venus is just their technology making us see illusions. :3
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 5:23 am

Then, I'll become a brilliant scientist, materialize a Zorua into the real world, and use the Zorua's ability to get rid of the illusion.

What if you could see spirits on a daily basis when no one else could?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 5:25 am

ill ask them why they scare people, why are they still here and not on heaven or hell. probably gather good spirits, get a sword, get a blonde wig, dress black, wage war on evil spirits with good spirits then sometimes shout "BANKAI!" -bleach- w00t

what if naruto is real? only naruto, not the other guys
Zher
Zher

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 am

I would quit my job and move to Japan.

What would you do if the person you like/love was made of candy?
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 12:29 am

I would eat them so fast they couldnt say "Stop"

what would you do if you found out that you best friend was an alien and wanted to eat your brain?
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 1:38 am

I would say "Would you like fries with that?" and put my brain on a plate with ketchup on top.

What would you do if someone asked you for something and you say "Sure.When pigs fly."then a pig flys?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The Situation Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4