HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! Empty
PostSubject: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 1:20 am

Okay, we have a new Item/Money system in place. It would be totally unfair to just take away everyone's stuff and just say, "Start from scratch!" so I've created this topic. What you do is you look at what items, money, TMs, etc. you have and post here, dividing them up amongst your characters as you see fit. We could go along through every single RP topic ever written and divide things up that way, but naturally that would be incredibly difficult. So think of this as a final farewell to the old system.

Example:
Spoiler:
MAKE SURE that you distribute ALL of your stuff. If you don't it will be deleted and you won't be able to get it back.

(I give all my stuff to Burton, because he's the only one who's amassed any stuff.)

Last edited by Quibbloboy on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 1:21 am

-puts all my stuff in-i have a few tm's and stones

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 2:33 am

If we do it this way, the characters I made after my initial should get an extra $15,000 since that's what you're supposed to start out with on this site.
Anna gets the 9 pokeballs, 1 premier ball, and $13,000. [she also has one of those team dream black balls in her bag]
I want Aithne and Katiana to start out fresh with just $15,000 each.
Don't delete trainer sheets though, just delete the money and items sections, prize points are still universally spent between characters ad we don't want to lose track of who has how many PP.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 8:46 am

Agreed..

Since i did not gain any extra money, since i red
fused to spend it, I have 0 pokballs and 15,000$.
I will only spend it on my active characters.

Zonon: 7,000$
Blaine: 3,000$
Drake: 5,000$

Daisuke is a fairly new character, i request him to start with 15,000$
Zarro, Raizon, and Shinrin will not need any money soon. Zarro prefers to tame pokemon without using pokeballs, Raizon prefers not to catch any more pokemon, Shinrin refuses to use any money, since he prefers to live in forests to enjoy nature.
System

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Wee need a special thread to record what every single character has. If you record just for your self, nobody isnt following you and you can freely add what ever you want. So i think that we should open new thread where everyone can see what, when and how did you earned or spent your item/money.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 1:49 pm

I have alot of characters so give me awhile to splite my stuff up please

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Lance: members wouldn't be editing their own stuff...your items and money will be added to your character thread, same way as new pokemon are added, and existing pokemon are edited. Only mods and admins will be able to edit them, since the area is locked. No need for a separate area, anyone will be able to go to the character thread and see what items that character has no problems.
System

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Lol, you're right leki :)

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Also, Q: Anyone who doesn't post here before this gets overhauled should automatically just get $15,000 on their character threads~ to avoid 'ripping off' anyone.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 12:47 am

Actually, I edited the New Trainer App right when the new system was confirmed; there are three new fields under History; you may want to check them out. (Badges I just added because I figured it was a useful field to have. So, Modmins, from now on when someone beats a Gym Leader you edit their app to add the badge.)

Also: We should make it so that stuff can only be bought in RP, so as to avoid buying potions or whatever in the middle of a battle (which, I ashamedly admit, I have done in the past. But it was against an NPC, so I guess I shouldn't feel too awful...)

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 1:10 am

So you mean make i like PZ currently is. On PZ you go to the shop to purchase [so that an admin/mod can add/deduct from your account] but you must RP purchasing the items at a store in your thread. You cannot run from a battle to heal and/or buy pokeballs then run back, the wild Pokemon/opposing trainer will no longer be there. You will have lost out on any opportunities that battling it may have had. Works the same for purchasing eggs, etc on there too.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 1:40 am

Well, in all honesty, I've been on PZ a total of about twice...
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 2:39 am

*Near refuses to donate items. Reason: Does not compute.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 5:11 pm

gemini cant use money, so i will give all my $15,000 to Ray
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION! H6Q0F8z

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! PERTAINS TO NEW ITEM SITUATION!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1