HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Situation Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Pooch
Pooch

The Situation Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 pm

i would say "aw i'm not that cute anymore... oh well at least i'm stronger and look mmore epic

what would you do if everyone said "your epic... an epic FAILK

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 1:05 pm

I'll attack them with a Skull Crashing Finale. Might wanna Google what that is.

===

What if you evolved into a Mightyena then Team Rocket tortured you?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 1:14 pm

i would do what they tell me to do then aftewr a while say "i hate you freaks" the use dark pulse on their best machine

what would do if a mightyena ran passed you and team rocket was chasing it

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Nothing. I don't have an obligation to do something about that.

===

What if you wake up one day in the real life and find yourself in the Pokemon World as a Poochyena?
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 1:54 pm

I would say if I'm dreaming don't wake me!

What would you do if you can be any pokemon you want?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Become a Braviary and go take a dump on my school teachers (lmao)

What would you do if a Chinchilla ran onto the pitch in the world cup final and scored the winning goal and the goal was allowed.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 am

I'd say score for the chinchillas!

What would you do if pokemon had stop being made?
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am

i would freak out and sue the company

what would you do if dinosaurs came back?
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 2:52 am

Be the first to find a protoceratops!

What would you do if you were a bird?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 am

i would be happy and act like a a crazy bird

what if a poochyena ran by you and it was chased by 3 mightyenas
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 3:24 am

I would send 4 Snivy's and One Serperior to fight the Mightyena's and say "Saving lives like a boss."

What would you do if I told you I'm making a website.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 8:52 am

I'd say ok-a-whaaaaa

What would you do if someone started a training camp for teaching pigs to fly?
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 9:29 am

I would say congrats you believe in a load of pork.

What would you do if grass was taller than the Eiffel tower?

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 10:40 am

BURN EVERY SINGLE GRASS IN SIGHT

===

What would you if you wake up one day and all the things that are small becomes huge and the huge becomes small. Like an elephant becomes the size of a dog and a mosquito becomes the size of a monitor lizard.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 pm

I'd say you are going to the mysterious island?

What if one day you thought you weren't awesome.
AshKetchum100
AshKetchum100

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 9:53 pm

i would just shrug it off and know that my friends think i'm awesome.

What if one day you woke up and found you were mysteriously turned into a Pikachu
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 12:39 am

Play football and do volt tackle on the other team! :twisted:

What would you do if games were turned to be educational?

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 7:08 am

I'm going to murder every single person in sight unless they change all the games back to normal.

===
What if it's the end of the world, there's one spaceship where you can live forever with unlimited resources and you get to choose who's gonna be with you. You get to choose only one person to be with you. Who's it gonna be?
(My perverted genes just woke up. 0.o)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

My Mum and then i'll smuggle my gf Rebecca in in my suitcase. sneaky me

What would you do if you were offered the ability to time-travel and if you accept it where would you go and why?

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Nice question. I would go 100,000 years in the future. Maybe that time, there will be no pollution and the technology is SO advanced. I'll have a new start anyway.

===
What if it's December 21, 2012 then the news says that Science and the Bible has confirmed the end of the world and they had a countdown.

Then they say: EXTREMELY ADVANCED APRIL FOOLS!
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Go to the news place and throw bunnies with c4 everywhere then blow the place up.

What would you do if Jupiter made a baby planet with Neptune?

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Tell Neptune: I can't believe you did a big fat planet such as Jupiter.

===
What if you wake up one day and you find yourself standing on a cloud and then there's God standing in front of you and says: "Hello... successor."
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 4:39 pm

I would say "I knew it my friends tried to tell me you wern't real!"

What would you do if you could blow up the earth and remake it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 4:48 pm

I wouldn't because when the world blows up there wouldn't be anywhere to stay and rebuild it think people.

What would you do if suddenly you woke one day to find you were the only one left on the planet and all the windows were reinforced and doors locked so you couldn't go around and do what you want.

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 4:52 pm

I'm gonna transform into my Shadow Form and destroy the windows, get out, play all I want on the video games, watch movies in infinite time, eat as much as I want, and go perverted as much as I want. (windclanforever, you better believe in Jesus.)

===
What if you wake up and you're in the Mysterious Island with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? (He's a WWE wrestler, but he's there. He's the big guy there.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Situation Game   The Situation Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Situation Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next