HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The journey goes on with fun times ahead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The journey goes on with fun times ahead Empty
PostSubject: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 10:27 am

Leo had just crossed the bridge to Aquais Island from Eartha Island and looked to the streams and pools of water all over it realizing he was gonna need to get a boat somewhere and immediately went looking for a place that sells/rents them but on the way there he found a ________ standing on the path looking cutely at him and looking friendly.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 12:08 am

It was a female Hicampin, level 6.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 8:35 am

Leo smiled back to the pokemon his Lily (Happiny) and Rozera (Budew) ran over to it happily smiling and playing Leo sat down to watch deciding he had loads of time to go get a boat so he admired the Hicampin from a small distance and so far he liked what he had saw.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zFri Apr 27, 2012 5:04 am

Hicampin nibbled on the end of its tail, then hopped onto a rock in the nearby water, stretched out, and laid down. A baby Hicampin swam up next to it and tried to get it to play, but the larger Pokemon didn't budge.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zFri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Leo watched smiling at the baby pokemon which had just turned up, Lily and Rozera jumping up and down and playing they ran over to the water and stood at the edge inviting the baby Hicampin over to play. Leo decided to help them out in the making of their new friend by throwing them over some berries which they could share with the other young pokemon.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 3:03 am

The baby Hicampin happily accepted this invitation to play, but the larger one put its head up and watched closely. It never took its eye off the baby Pokemon. It seemed to be the smaller one's mother.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 9:04 am

Lily and Rozera were just being their usual cute and kind selves playing as Lily ran over to Leo who was sitting nearby watching in the shade of a tree. Lily jumped up and down as Leo picked her up and took a bottle from his bag of pre-made pokemon milk hand feeding it to Lily whilst he cradled her in his arm, Leo was clearly a natural dad as it showed. Rozera continued to play with the baby Hicampin whilst Lily was being fed, running about and giggling playing tag.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 7:24 am

All seemed to be going well with the Pokemon. Then out of nowhere, a huge wave swelled up in the water. It crashed forward onto the land near where the small Pokemon were playing, and when the water receded there was a Phione lying in the grass. It looked very weak; its eyes were out of focus and its breathing was forced. Also unusual was its antenna: normally longer than Phione's body, this one was very short. About half as long as the Pokemon's head. The end of it looked somewhat jagged and uneven.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Lily stopped drinking and got up running over as Leo got up with speed aswell running over he picked up Phione carrying it in his arms he looked to the others saying "quickly guys we gotta get to a pokemon centre" Lily and Rozera climbing onto Leo's shoulders then Leo ran as fast as he could to the nearest pokemon centre entering and Leo said to Nurse Joy "Nurse Joy this Phione has just been attack it looks weak please help it" worryingly awaiting Nurse Joy's reply. Handing Phione to her.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zSat May 05, 2012 3:43 am

Nurse Joy wordlessly took the Phione, looking more serious than her normal cheerful, light expression. Instead of putting it in the machine, she carried it into a back room with a door marked 'EMPLOYEES ONLY'. After several minutes, she came back out.
"There's nothing life-threatening," she said, wiping some sweat from her forehead, "but that injury on its antenna is definitely permanent. What happened?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zSat May 05, 2012 10:59 am

Leo would have shrugged but had his pokemon on his shoulders "I don't know one minute I was feeding Lily and the next a big wave from somewhere as Phione was flung from the water" he said still slightly worried for Phione's health.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 7:53 am

Nurse Joy, sensing his worry, tried to comfort him:
"Don't worry, it will be fine. You'll just have to wait a little while until it's better." She flashed Leo a winningly comforting smile, then went back into the 'EMPLOYEES ONLY' room. An Audino ushered Leo to a large, plushy sofa.

Last edited by Quibbloboy on Sat May 19, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 11:43 am

(who's Lance you may have to edit cause it's Leo lol)

Leo, Lily and Rozera all sat down, Lily and Rozera both climbing back up onto Leo's lap and Leo continued the feeding from earlier smiling ever so slightly at his two happy little pokemon.

(Also just reminding you Leo has 4 eggs here take a look: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.net/t2070-my-second-character-gonna-be-leo-ryder)
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 9:56 pm

(Oh, weird. Sorry about the name thing, I edited. Also, we're still discussing egg hatchingyness stuff.)

After several hours, Nurse Joy came out of the back room with a bundle of blankets in her arms. She carefully laid them down on the couch next to Leo, opening a flap on the front to reveal the Phione's face with the mutilated antenna. It was sleeping peacefully.
"It's going to be just fine," she whispered. "Thank you for bringing it to us right away. If you hadn't, who knows what could have happened?" She smiled at Leo one last time and walked back into the same 'EMPLOYEES ONLY' room she'd come from, picking up some cleaning supplies as she did.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 8:47 am

Leo looked at Phione as it slept feeling sorry for the poor thing but wondering what it would do now. Leo then decided to wait for it to wake up and then check on it properly he wanted to make sure everything was ok and he didn't mind the praise that Nurse Joy gave but that didn't matter all that did was Phione.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 1:56 am

As if on cue, the tiny Pokemon's eyes fluttered open, blinking as they adjusted to the light it was in. It looked up at Leo and cocked its head to the side curiously.
"Phi? Phione-one Phinone?" it asked. But the fact that it was a Pokemon made it hard to understand its meaning, of course.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 9:02 am

Leo smiled and said to Phione "Are you alright now little one?" his caring manner and soft voice carrying over to Phione. Lily and Rozera were on his shoulders still having finished their feeding shortly before Phione emerged and were looking down Phione smiling and being friendly as always. Leo then realized he wouldn't know what Phione's answer was anyway so he asked Phione "So Phione wanna come along with me, Lily and Rozera? We can be friends and I can protect you from anything like that happening again" his words were sincere and as they were said each word was softened his caring nature shining through once more and brighter than ever.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 4:26 am

Phione looked unsure. It glanced around nervously until it saw through the window and caught a glimpse of the sea outside. Its eyes widened, and it struggled to get out of the blanket it was in. When it did, it fell to the floor and drifted along until it got to the doors leading outside. Then it collapsed very suddenly out of fatigue.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Leo followed the poor thing before gently picking it up once more he then said "Phione if you wanted to return to the sea then you should have just told me but first I think you'll need to rest up a bit more because you seem tired now" he carried Phione over to the tree he was sitting at before when Phione was first thrown from the water sitting down once more. Lily and Rozera hopped down from Leo's shoulders and played nearby happily giggling and chasing each other in circles until they got dizzy before returning to Leo resting and starting the cycle all over again.

Leo looked to Phione in his arms once more and said "we'll stick around here for a bit longer to protect you until you feel good enough to return to the sea and if you happen to change your mind we'd love to have you on the team... But i'm not forcing you it's your choice, it always is your choice" Leo's caring words carrying down to Phione he then had an idea for helping Phione pulling one of the bottles of milk from his bag and offering it to Phione gently cradling Phione in one arm he asked "Here want some milk? Lily and Rozera drink it and so I figured you might" he then held it close so Phione could drink some if it wished to do so.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 1:21 am

At first, Phione struggled to get to the water again, but after it proved too weak to even get out of the blanket it decided to stay with Leo under the tree to rest. When it was offered the milk, it flinched back at first. Then it tentatively sniffed at it before beginning to drink. It drank the entire bottle then turned to stare out at the water.
"Phiiii..." it said longingly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 8:40 am

Leo was still wondering whether or not it was strong enough to get back in the water again or not so he gently picked up Phione getting up himself and wandered over to the water where he placed down Phione on the grass carefully, removed his shirt placing it on the side and dived in. Once in the water he swam over to the edge and picked up Phione bringing it into the water with him so he could keep and eye on Phione that way if it became too weak he could catch Phione. Leo began swimming around with Phione and looking back every so often to see if Phione was ok. Leo looked to the side and saw Lily and Rozera sitting there watching intently and smiling to him.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 5:52 am

As soon as it was in the water, Phione seemed to recuperate very quickly. It could jump into the air, swim laps, spin, flip, and do all kinds of water acrobatics. Soon, as it was preparing to dive, something seemed to catch its eye under the waves. It ducked underwater, swimming intently toward something on the seafloor.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 8:55 am

Leo figured Phione was on it's way home and so climbed out of the water looked around a bit and wandered back over to the tree he figured though Phione was gone now he should still stick around just in case something else happened again. Lily and Rozera ran over to Leo's lap and lay down falling asleep slowly Leo smiled stroking the back of both of their head's gently looking across to the water.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zSat May 26, 2012 6:37 am

After a few minutes, Phione popped back up out of the water. It was looking around frantically, until its eyes settled on Leo. It seemed conflicted, like it wasn't sure what to do, until it finally motioned with its head that it wanted him to follow it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8zSat May 26, 2012 10:21 am

Leo slowly moved the others from his lap gently returning them to their pokeball's whilst he was down there. His shirt was already off so he dived into the water placing an aqua-breather from his bag into his mouth so that he could breathe whilst he was down there signalling to Phione that he was ready to dive.

(Aqua-Breather = The small yellow apparatus some rangers and I believe Ash has used once or twice when swimming underwater so that you can breathe easily under water)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The journey goes on with fun times ahead   The journey goes on with fun times ahead H6Q0F8z

The journey goes on with fun times ahead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next