HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon, a New Beginning episode 2- Route 1 and Accumula Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AshKetchum100
AshKetchum100

Pokemon, a New Beginning episode 2- Route 1 and Accumula Town Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon, a New Beginning episode 2- Route 1 and Accumula Town   Pokemon, a New Beginning episode 2- Route 1 and Accumula Town H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 8:02 am

With Kerry's newly obtained Oshawott and her Pikachu by her side, we join Kerry on the road to Striaton City and her first gym match

Kerry: With you and Oshawott by my side, Pikachu, there's nothing we can't accomplish

Pika!!!

Kerry: Just look at all these pokemon!!! This region is full of new pokwmon and I've never seen any of them before. Well, we've got our first gym battle coming up, so let's catch a pokemon shall we?
(hears rustling in bushes) What's that?

Just then, a Scraggy appeared

Kerry: Who's that pokemon? (takes out pokedex)

Kerry then looked up Scraggy on her pokedex

pokedex: Scraggy, the Shedding Pokemon. The lower half of Scraggy's body is covered by a tough rubbery skin and when someone makes eye contact it responds with Headbutt

Kerry then pulled out a pokeball. However, because she forgot what Professor Juniper said to Ash back at the lab in Nuvema Town, Kerry threw the pokeball without attacking first

Kerry: Go pokeball!

Scraggy then hit the pokeball back to Kerry with her tail

Kerry: I forgot you have to weaken a pokemon before catching it. Okay, Pikachu, go!!!

However, when Pikachu was ready to battle, Scraggy had already disappeared

Kerry: (sadly) Oh, it got away

Just then, Kerry heard rustling in a bush again. This time, a Snivy came out of the bush

Kerry: A Snivy!!! (takes out pokedex)

Kerry then looked up Snivy on her pokedex

pokedex: Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokemon. Cool, calm, and collected, Snivy uses photosynthesis to collect energy with the leaf on its tail

Kerry: I failed at catching Scraggy because I didn't weaken it first but that's not going to happen this time. Now, go Pika...

But before Kerry could send Pikachu out, Oshawott popped out of her pokeball

Kerry: Oshawott? You're saying you want to give it a shot?

Oshawott nodded, as she wanted to impress her trainer

Kerry: Okay, go for it!!!

Oshawott then stepped forward, ready to battle

Kerry: Now, Oshawott, Tackle!!!

Oshawott then lunged toward Snivy, but Snivy was fast enough to jump out of the way

Kerry: Wow, it's fast! Okay, Oshawott. Try Water Gun!!!

Oshawott then shot a jet of water out of her mouth, which hit Snivy square on the body

However, Snivy recovered quickly and used Vine Whip on Oshawott, instantly knocking her out

Kerry then recalled Oshawott to her pokeball

Kerry: Oshawott, return!!! You were great. Okay, Pikachu, it's up to you

Pikachu then jumped down off Kerry's shoulder, ready to battle

Kerry: Start off with Quick Attack!!!

Pikachu then ran toward Snivy and hit it square on. Snivy then countered with Vine Whip again

Kerry: Dodge it and use Thunderbolt!!!

Pikachu then used Thunderbolt, which Snivy dodged easily

Snivy then use its strongest move, Leave Tornado

Kerry: Pikachu, dodge, then use Iron Tail!

Pikachu then jumped out of the way of Leaf Tornado and use Iron Tail, which hit Snivy square in the face

Kerry: Now use Volt Tackle!!!

Pikachu then hit Snivy with Volt Tackle. However, the attack caused damage to Pikachu as well

Kerry: Now finish it off with a full power Thunderbolt!!!

Pikachu then used Thunderbolt the strongest she could and the attack made contact, paralyzing Snivy in the process and making her fall to her knees. Kerry then took out a pokeball

Kerry: Now, go pokeball!!!

Kerry then threw her pokeball. It hit Snivy and sucked her inside. The pokeball then fell to the ground and shook for a few seconds before finally stopping. The capture was successful

Kerry: I did it!!! I caught a Snivy!!!

Pikachu then jumped up in the air happily as Kerry held her pokeball in the air

Kerry: Snivy, come on out!!! Oshawott, you too

Kerry then threw her two pokwballs and Snivy and Oshawott popped out.

Kerry: Oshawott, I want you to meet our new friend Snivy. Snivy, say hello to your new friends and teammates Pikachu and Oshawott

Pikachu and Oshawott then greeted their new friend and teammate with a smile. They were happy to have a new friend on their team

Kerry: We've got a gym battle coming up soon, so let's work hard together and win this!!!

Kerry then called Oshawott and Snivy back to their pokeballs and she and Pikachu continued walking until they came to a small town

Kerry: We made it!!! We're in Striaton City. Why don't we stop at the pokemon center for the night and head to the gym tomorrow?

Kerry then headed to the pokemon center, where she was greeted by a young nurse with red hair wearing a nurse's cap

nurse: Welcome to the pokemon center! I'm Nurse Joy. I run this center

Kerry: Do you think you could heal my pokemon for me?

Nurse Joy: That's why I'm here. This is my assistant Audino

Kerry: Audino?

Kerry then scanned Audino on her pokedex

pokedex: Audino, the Hearing pokemon. Audino can assess a pokemon's overall physical condition and mood using its ears

Nurse Joy: I'll take those pokemon for you now

Kerry then handed Nurse Joy her pokeballs and Pikachu

Kerry: Can I ask you a question, Nurse Joy?

Nurse Joy: What is it?

Kerry: Do you by any chance know where the gym is?

Nurse Joy: Sorry, but there's no gym here

Kerry: What? Isn't this Striaton City though?

Nurse Joy: No. I'm sorry. This is Accumula Town. Striaton City's the next town over

Kerry: (sadly) Oh, but I was really looking forward to my gym battle

Nurse Joy: But there is a pokemon battle club here in Accumula Town

Kerry: (confused) Pokemon battle club? What's that?

Nurse Joy: It's a place where trainers and their pokemon go to have practice battles with other trainers. If you go there, it will be good practice for your gym battle in Striaton City

Kerry: That sounds great. Thanks

Nurse Joy: Here you go. I've healed your pokemon for you

Kerry: Thanks Nurse Joy

Pikachu then jumped onto Kerry's shoulder

Kerry: Pikachu, tomorrow, we're heading to the pokemon battle club to practice for our gym battle in Striaton City

Kerry then started to yawn

Kerry: Why don't we go to bed?

Nurse Joy: I can show you to your room if you'd like

Kerry: Thanks, Nurse Joy

Nurse Joy then took Kerry up the stairs to a hallway with a bunch of rooms and put Kerry in the first one on the left

Nurse Joy: Here you go

Kerry: Thanks Nurse Joy

Kerry then changed into her pajamas

Kerry: Pikachu, let's get some sleep. We've got a big day at the battle club tomorrow

Kerry then turned out the lights and went to sleep with Pikachu curled up next to her

To be continued

Last edited by AshKetchum100 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

Pokemon, a New Beginning episode 2- Route 1 and Accumula Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon, a New Beginning episode 2- Route 1 and Accumula Town   Pokemon, a New Beginning episode 2- Route 1 and Accumula Town H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 4:17 am

(Excuse me but you're not allowed to play as wild Pokemon. It's something for a mod to do so, Snivy, Oshawott are not your Pokemon.)

Pokemon, a New Beginning episode 2- Route 1 and Accumula Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1