HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Violet city arriving for battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Digitalstorm977

Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:33 pm

"Well I'd prefer to get Flutter to become Butterfree."She says, "since that would reduce the blow from his Flying pokemon, and it can fly. Sorry about the delay." Jessica says, wishing that's she could find something to train against.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Jayden looked to Jessica "i'll battle your Flutter i'll use Politoed and go easy on you" he said trying to be helpful.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Ok I'll give it a try, how do I train him if he can't attack? Do I double battle or something?"Jessica asks back on her old question. She takes out Metapod's pokeball and let's him out."Let's go."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Jayden looked to her "well you can use two pokemon against my one Politoed" he said smiling. "Politoed Water gun on Flutter but weakly" he called out. Politoed nodded and done as he was told letting loose a Water gun but not full power.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 pm

"Alright let's go, Hoothoot!"Jessica shouts, seeing flutter being blasted she has Hoot use Hypnosis, Metapod use Harden!" The Hoothoot's eyes glow while Metapod recovers from the shot and hardens its shell.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Politoed dodged the Hypnosis Jayden called "no were meant to be letting them win" Politoed getting over exited with the situation launched another weak water gun at HootHoot clapping.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Hoot goes flying "Alright Hoot, use peck, Metapod harden again!" The small bird charges at the Politoed, and Metapod remains unmoving hardening its defenses again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Politoed launched itself at Hoot without using any moves getting the full force of the move being hit back becoming pretty weak as it was a double force hit. Politoed cringed and used Water gun on Hoot again weakly.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Hoot flutters its wings weakly, being tired. "Hoot use Tackle, Metapod use Harden again!" Flutter launches itself this time holdong the reinforced Flutter as a kind of riot shield.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Politoed was hit by this and catapulted backwards into a tree and one hit away from fainting he used a final Water gun attack at Hoot it being weak again.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Hoot is almost out of steam and Jessica calls out. "Hoot use Peck Flutter if Politoed attacks again jump in the way!" Hoot dives in from the sky slamming his beak toward the Politoed while Metapod is carried and dropped in its face as a distraction.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Politoed was hit by the peck and Fainted from it "there you go Jess told ya i'd go easy on you" Jayden said returning his Politoed to it's pokeball. (Hoot gained 13 exp, Flutter gained 14 exp and they both level up once) Jayden looked as Flutter began to glow a bright white showing signs it was evolving. Jayden said to Jess "so I guess it's time for your gym battle then".
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:35 pm

"Thanks, now I'll try battling Falkner!" She follows Jayden into town. (Ooc:So quick question Metapod evolves at level 10 so does it evolve?
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 pm

(Yes, Metapod evolved, he didn't say it did encase you wanted it to cancel, Butterfree learned Confusion too.)
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:44 pm

"Yay Flutter evolved, so how's it feel not being cooped up in that shell." It flutters about joyfully "After my battle with Falkner want to train to get Beedril?"She asks knowing Jayden likes them.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 am

Jayden shrugged and said "let's go focus on this gym battle first, don't want to make our minds wander" he then started running over to the gym before waiting at the doors and calling back "you coming then?" he laughed a bit. Looking inside he called out "were back and my friend wants to challenge your gym" he smiled looking around.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Jessica sprints over to the gym, unfortunatley she's not even close to being as athletic as Jayden. "Hello, Mr.Falkner, I'm back." She says walking in, its really a funny scene since she didn't return any of her pokemon. Teddi is clinging to her arm, Hoot is on her shoulder and Flutter is sitting on her head. She doesn't realize how funny it really looks.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Jayden saw this and chuckled at the sight walking in and going into the stands to watch when the battle began and called out his pokemon to sit with him and watch the battle aswell.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 8:38 pm

"Uuh anybody home?"She asks hopping up onto the challengers platform. "I'm back!"Jessica shouts hoping to get Falkner's attention.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Jayden laughed before sending out his Salamence who flew around the gym looking for Falkner to grab his attention aswell.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:28 pm

(Do you guys mind if one of my characters joins this topic?)
Eventually a Pidgeot flew in, Falkner riding on top of it.
"Sorry, I had some business to attend to." He told them, as he jumped off Pidgeot and landed swiftly on his feet.
"So?" He looked at Jessica, "Are you ready?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 pm

(I don't mind do you Digital?)
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:35 pm

(No I don't )
Jessica asks "So how are we going to handle this, my 3 against your 2 or 2 on 2?" Not really knowing who would sit it out.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:52 pm

"I only have two...but you can use as many as you like." Falkner offered.
"You go first." He told her, as he readied a Pokeball.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Well since last fight he led with his weaker pokemon. "Let's go Flutter!"She tosses her Pokeball and the Butterfree emerges.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Violet city arriving for battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next