HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Violet city arriving for battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Violet city arriving for battle Empty
PostSubject: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Salamence flew into Violet city landing outside the pokemon center and Jayden climbed off helping Jessica off too he returned his Salamence to his pokeball and entered the pokemon center before calling out for Nurse Joy "hello anybody back there?".
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Jessica after being helped off Salamance contemplates kissing the ground, but decides against it. She follows Jayden into the Pokemon Center, at first she doesn't see anybody but after Jayden shouts a woman with pink hair dressed in a white nurse's uniform emerges from the back room.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 am

Jayden looked to Nurse Joy and said "hi Nurse Joy would you mind healing my pokemon for me and my friend Jessica's too" he took his own pokeball's from his waist and put them on the side awaiting Nurse Joy's reply.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:48 am

Jessica places her pokeball with Jaydens. Meanwhile Nurse Joy cheerfully replies"Well that's my job." After a short wait the duo get their pokeballs and pokemon back. Since she is on solid ground Jessica let's Teddi out of his pokeball and asks Jayden "So what now?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:58 am

"now we go and now we battle mind if i go first at the gym" Jayden replied and wandered out of the Pokemon centers doors and over to the Gym before entering and looking for Falkner now he had heard of Falkner before and watched a few of his battles on TV and studied his battle style so he was sure he could beat him so he called out for him "Falkner you in here" Jayden then threw Ampharos' pokeball up into the air calling him out. The beam of light shot from the pokeball and faded to leave Ampharos standing there ready for battle "how do you beat a birdy give them a little shock power" he said confidently.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:04 am

Jessica walks into the gym behind Jayden. After watching how confident he is, she knows how this would turn out if she was the challenger, she would be stomped. Knowing she isn't ready for a battle of this caliber. She walks off to the side to at least watch the match. "Good luck Jayden."She says although from his confidence she doubts that he'll need it.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:05 am

Falkner looked at the Ampharos, "Your Pokemon are strong to be battling me... Do you want me to use a more powerful one?" He asked.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:09 am

Jayden turned to Jessica "thanks but as it is i don't think i need luck" he then turned back looking to see Falkner there he replied "just use what you'd use for anyone else we'll just have a three on three battle i'll be using Ampharos, Salamence And Typhlosion ok so let's get this thing started". He climbed up a Ladder before standing on the Challengers platform saying "you go first let's make this interesting".
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 am

Jessica settles down and awaits the start of the match. There is a bit of suspense in the air as the two seem to get ready. Ampharos, hoping to type trump this one I bet she thinks to herself, not daring to speak because it may prove to be a distraction. (And until the battle is over I shall remain silent.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:22 am

Jayden looked across as Ampharos done a few fist pumps practicing his Punch moves "thunder fire thunder fire" Jayden repeats and Ampharos practices seeing it. Jayden then looked across to Falkner "so are we gonna battle?" he asked.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:23 am

Falkner sighed, "Only use two Pokemon for everyone else, you okay with that?" He asked, as he released a Pidgey into the air.
The bird Pokemon flew into the air happily, "Use Tackle!"
The small bird flew into Ampharos, tackling it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 am

"sure me and my Ampharos and Salamence can deal with that now quickly Ampharos Meet it with a Thunder Punch" Jayden said as he took minor damage from the move.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 am

Due to the vast level difference, Pidgey fainted on impact. Ampharos gained 9 EXP points and Falkner returned the Pokemon, rubbing his head.
"Well.... you wanted it the easy way.... Go Pidgeotto!" He shouted.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:41 am

"any way's the easy way with my pokemon" he then thought for a second before calling out "Ampharos use Fire Punch" Ampharos leapt into air in an attempt to slam the Pidgeotto to the ground with it and possibly inflict a burn.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:50 am

Pidgeotto was hit with the attack, he became burned as a result.
The bird pokemon flew into the sky once again, much weaker from the attack.
"Use Roost!" Falkner commanded.
Pidgeotto healed itself, and circled Ampharos.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 am

"your pokemon's still burnt though now let's try some Electro-shock therapy Ampharos again Thunder punch" Jayden said confidently with a fist pump watching Ampharos leap into the air and use Thunder punch just ahead of Pidgeotto so it would fly into it.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 am

The move was too much for Pidgeotto as it collided into its stomach and fainted.
Ampharos gained 13 EXP!
Falkner didn't seem too happy with this, but reluctantly handed Jayden a Zephyr Badge and a TM.
"The TM is Roost." He told him, as he moved over to a counter that was on the platform, it was a healing system.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 am

Jayden smiled and looked to Ampharos "nice one dude Salamence got a rest there too see i knew we could do it" he said calmly he then looked across to the fallen gym leader "nice battle Falkner... once i become champ which i will i'll be back and i'll give you a rematch again" Jayden said leaping from his platform and down Jayden looked to Jessica "see lesson 1 complete now are you sure you don't want to challenge him cause i believe in you and i believe you can win" he said smiling.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 am

Jessica looks up at the sound of Jayden's voice. "Well first of all I would feel more confident if I went out and caught another Pokemon to back Teddi up."She walks over to Jayden and says I'll be back after I get another pokemon, and probably train a bit."She waits for Jayden to lead on the way out.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:07 am

Jayden walked out of the gym and looked to Jessica "any pokemon you want to catch in particular?" he asked helpfully.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:08 am

Falkner smiled, "Good luck, and Jayden... when you come back as a champion." He said, and suddenly a large Pidgeot flew over him.
"I'll challenge you with my true team." He concluded
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 am

Jayden peered back through the doors and called up to him "i look forward to it" before writing his pokegear number on a sticky note and putting on the inside wall "there call me if you need anything" Jayden then continued awaiting Jessica's answer.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 am

Jessica replies to his question with "Either something strong against flyers or a flyer so I can take the fight to him, because since Teddi is small he isn't able to reach high flying foes too easily." She follows Jayden trusting that he knows the way.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:21 am

"right ok let's head on out to the nearby forest over there" he said and pointed to a forest before running over to the forest and waiting there for Jessica to catch up.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 am

Jessica takes a little bit to catch up with Jayden, since she doesn't exercise anywhere near as much as he does. " Ok let's go in, and when did you get so fast?"Jessica walks into the woods keeping her eyes peeled looking for any signs of life around the forest, probably near the trees for shade she thinks while glancing around.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle H6Q0F8z

Violet city arriving for battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next