HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Violet city arriving for battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 am

"when i race my pokemon to boost their speed now you check out over there and i'll look over here" Jayden replied leaping up and grabbing a tree branch before swinging on it and doing a backflip over and onto the next tree branch looking up he saw two ________ hanging from the tree with a string shot. Jayden called over Jessica "hey Jess i found something".
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:32 am

A Metapod and a Kakuna, both level 9, the first was female and the latter was male.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 am

"Jess i found a Metapod and Kakuna i'll try for the Kakuna cause i like Beedrill's they're awesome" Jayden said smiling and looking at it.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 am

Looking she sees what looks like two cocoons "Not quite what here looking for but still good practice. Let's go Teddi, use Fury Swipes!"Teddi jumps off her shoulder and swings its claws wildly while rushing at the Medapod.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 am

Metapod fell down when it was scratched by Teddiursa. The move hit more then once.
Metapod just used harden, its defense rising.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:54 am

"Oh yeah that's just about all Medapods can use right?" Jessica asks before shouting "Teddi use Lick!" The teddiursa leaps at the Metapod opens its mouth and strikes. Jessica takes out a Pokeball, after all a new pokemon is a new pokemon.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:55 am

Jayden also looked at them and smiled removing a pokeball from his waist he threw up Politoed's pokeball calling him out. Politoed hopped from foot to foot clapping "Politoed use DoubleSlap" Jayden called to him. Politoed leapt up at Kakuna and Flung his hands at it with a Duo of hits.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 11:00 am

The lick made Metapod paralyzed, much easier to catch. The Pokeball captured the Pokemon.
It shook a bit and ding! Metapod was caught!
(Nickname? and a personality?)

The move hit several times, and Kakuna looked ready to faint. It used Harden.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 11:04 am

"I think I'll call it Flutter, since they turn into Butterfre." Jessica turns to face Jayden and sees that he is close to wraping up his battle as well, she waits until it is finished and asks "So how do I train a Pokemon that doesn't have any offensive abilities?" Looking positivley confused.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 11:07 am

Just to be on the safe side Politoed used Hypnosis on the Kakuna in an attempt to put it to sleep. Jayden took an empty Pokeball from his waist and enlarged it ready for the capture.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 11:11 am

Kakuna fell asleep and couldn't wake up! The Pokeball engulfed it and ding! Kakuna was caught!

Nickname?
(Personality too)
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 11:24 am

Jessica ponders over her question for a while before giving up on figuring it out for now. She justis patiently waits forfor Jayden toto respond. (Ooc:Sorry gotta go it's 5:23am here)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 11:47 am

"cool i'm gonna call you Paris" Jayden stated. Kakuna appeared the Outgoing, Strive to please type of pokemon and Jayden looked to Jessica "so Jess we both succeeded in catching a pokemon" Jayden said to her looking around as he saw two Ice egg's roll through and bump into each of their feet. Jayden knew it was an Ice egg judging by the color and how when he picked it up it was freezing cold. Jayden shoved the egg into his bag to keep it safe. Jayden then wandered on a got Politoed to use Water gun on a tree a pair of _______ fell out. Jayden took his pokedex from his pocket and scanned the pokemon in search of weak points.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Two HootHoot fell out, Both female and level 10.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 12:14 pm

"so your HootHoot's then" he paused for a minute before throwing Reef's pokeball into the he then began saying "ok lets get this started Politoed use Water gun and Reef Sleep powder" Politoed nodded letting loose a water gun attack headed straight for the fallen HootHoot and Tangrowth blew a gust of Sleep powder straight at the HootHoot.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Jessica turns just in time to see the eggs roll into her foot, she picks it up and places it in her bag along with her spare clothes to provide insultation. She looks up to see 2 Hoothoot. See in as Jayden attacked one she wastes no time. Go metapod use Harden, Teddi use Lick!" Her plan is simple goad it into attacking Metapod then have Teddi lick it, after all flting types always seemed to hate paralysis. She doesn't use it yet but she takes out a pokeball just in case she gets a chance to use it after it is hopefully paralyzed
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm

The Hoothoot became weak from the water gun, again because of the level difference, it then fell asleep from the powder.

The Hoothoot was about to attack the Metapod, but lick made her paralyzed.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Jayden took a pokeball from his waist with speed and enlarged it throwing it at the sleeping HootHoot with skill and precision.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Hoothoot was swallowed up by the Pokeball! It was captured! Congratulations! Would you like to nickname the Hoothoot.
(Personality for Pokemon?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:41 pm

"Awesome i caught my HootHoot and i'm gonna call it Sky" Jayden said smiling seeing that Sky was a cool headed pokemon not really bovered by stuff.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Knowing that a bug type move won't finish it off commands "Teddi use Fury Swipes" Teddi leaps at the Hoothoot clawing at it, while it is reeling Jessica throws her Pokeball at it watching and praying.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:50 pm

The Pokeball was sent over to Jayden's PC!
The Hoothoot was clawed at and lost some HP, the Pokeball hit the bird and captured her. The Pokeball dinged and Hoothoot was caught!
(Nickname and Personality?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 pm

"nice one Jessica" Jayden congratulated before saying "so now you have three pokemon you ready to take on Falkner?".
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:58 pm

The Hoothoot seems to be the lonley type who hates to be alone "You'll be Hoot, I'm not feeling very creative." Jessica says looking at the cute little owl.
(Uuh Metapod will be brave)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Jayden saw she was caught up in the capture and repeated himself "so now you have three pokemon you ready to take on Falkner?".
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Violet city arriving for battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next