HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hwoarang Doo San

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hwoarang Doo San Empty
PostSubject: Hwoarang Doo San   Hwoarang Doo San H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 am

Name: Hwoarang Doo San
Nickname: Hwo
Battle Style: Focus on range, speed, accuracy and power.
Looks:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Personality: Kind, brave, sharing, tough and gets bored easily.
History: When Hwoarang heard news about a fake Hwoarang wreaking havoc, he quickly searched for it and when he found it, he destroyed it and found that it was a robot programmed by Team Rocket. He once fought Rocket Grunts that made him the second target of Team Rocket. Even the pokemons were just robots. And so he planned to have his own journey.

Hwoarang Doo San, a 15 time gold medalist Taekwondo Fighter. He is very famous and some of his fans requests him to have a battle against Steve Fox, a retired WBA boxing champion. It would be a good match due to their fair speed, power and abilities. That is the second reason why he became a Pokemon Trainer, to find Steve Fox. He is still a legal Taekwondo Fighter but he let the public know that he would be gone for a long time.

Hwoarang had a baby Scyther once. He found it when it was still an egg. And his friend wanted a Scyther a lot. So he asked his friend if he can trade his Scyther to his friend's Hitmonlee. His friend agreed and now, Hwoarang has a Hitmonlee.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Hitmonlee
Nickname: Hitmonlee
Level: 12
Moves: Double Kick, Rolling Kick, Meditate, Double Team <--TM 32
Personality: Brave and serious
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Hwoarang Doo San Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang Doo San   Hwoarang Doo San H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 pm

0.o Another fighting person?

The image isn't showing up.

Hwoarang Doo San Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang Doo San   Hwoarang Doo San H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Let me help you, Hwoarang...

http://www.google.com.ph/images?hl=en&q=hwoarang&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Hwoarang Doo San Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang Doo San   Hwoarang Doo San H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Please, Steve, refrain from posting in applications, however I do appreiciate you trying to help.

Hwoarang Doo San Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang Doo San   Hwoarang Doo San H6Q0F8zFri Aug 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Okay, next time. Oops! I posted again! XD

Hwoarang Doo San Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang Doo San   Hwoarang Doo San H6Q0F8zFri Aug 06, 2010 4:11 pm

(XD)

Thanks, Steve! So, Jack, am I approved? Steve, I noticed that you have a Hitmonchan, and I have a Hitmonlee! We can be rivals on the RP.

Hwoarang Doo San Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang Doo San   Hwoarang Doo San H6Q0F8zFri Aug 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Sure! That's what I'm going to say. :P
Sponsored content

Hwoarang Doo San Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hwoarang Doo San   Hwoarang Doo San H6Q0F8z

Hwoarang Doo San
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1