HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Parker
Parker

Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 10:46 am

Parker Osborn's Journey
(Kanto Journeys) Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings

Walking away from home towards a long road of challenges and happenings, Parker Osborn takes out his diary and ballpen from his backpack and starts jotting down notes about what is happening right now.

September 22, 2011
This afternoon, I am walking on my way to Viridian City as a New Trainer. My bestfriend and trusted companion, Ran is with me. He is resting on his Pokeball. I miss my girlfriend and parents a lot even if I'm just a few steps from home. Who knows what awaits me? Whatever that is, BRING IT ON!

After jotting down, he returns it back to his backpack and scans the area as he walk. He sees Pokemon of different types as usual. The fresh trees and flowers like you are in Garden of Eden. There are people wandering around with their Pokemon as well.

He's sightseeing got interrupted when a wild Pokemon blocks his way...
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 10:50 am

A rattata vainly looks at Parker before growling and looking hostile-like.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:00 am

...The Pokemon was a Rattata. He was about to register it using a Pokedex but he realized he never got one. Instead, he just took his notebook and ballpen and wrote the exact entry that a Pokedex will make as well. He is too smart that he is a walking Pokedex.

#019 Rattata (Mouse Pokemon)(Normal Type) - Cautious in the extreme, its hardy vitality lets it live in any kind of environment.

After registering it, he puts his notebook and pen back to his bag and prepares to engage it since one of his Battle Style is "Search and Destroy." He takes Ran's Pokeball out and points it on the ground releasing a red beam of light which made Ran's structure and so Ran was summoned.

"Ran, this is our first battle. Like in the video games, first battles are easy so expect the same. Use Double Kick, it should be super effective against Normal Types." said Parker. Ran took aim at the foe and ran towards it, jumping and attempted to kick it twice while he's in mid-air.

Last edited by Rockstar on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:03 am

Rattata was too slow to react and hit two time by the kick.Rattata vainly stood up and charged towards Nidorina.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:08 am

(Correction, Male Nidoran)

Since Ran is in a defenseless position, the Rattata's attack was successful. "Give him another kick and I think we're done." said Parker and Ran did the same thing.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:10 am

This time Rattata was prepared and dodged the attack with it's speed.Ratta once again charged towards Nidoran with Tackle.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 am

Ran as well is prepared and so he showed-off he's acrobatic skills, he landed with his two legs as the Rattata charged, jumped again doing a backflip mid-air... "DOUBLE-KICK!" rushed Parker and that is what Ran is about to do.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:14 am

Rattata was hit by the strong legs and fainted due to move type disadvantage and low level disadvantage.

Ran gained 3 EXP.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:21 am

The first match brought their first victory! "I told you. Good job, time to rest again." said Parker as he send Ran back to his Pokeball. Parker carries the fainted Rattata and hides it on the bushes so it's body will be hidden until it gets enough rest.

Parker keeps walking towards Viridian City when a kid approaches him...
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:24 am

"Why,Hello there?"asked the boy in a British accent.He shuffled a bit through before asking something "Are you from Pallet town?.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 am

Parker looks at the boy with determination, ready for anything. "Yes. In fact I am on my way towards Viridian City. Why?"
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 am

"I was just wondering,Would you prefer a battle?"asked the boy in a joyful way.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 am

"I am actually hoping that you will ask a battle. Sure. This is gonna my first Trainer Battle. Let's go, Ran." said Parker in a joyful way as well. Ran is now on the battlefield.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 am

"Jolly old chap,Let's besiege this little fella"said the boy before reaching for his pocket and bringing a pokeball out and releasing his Pokemon into the field.A Chimchar appeared in the field."Prepare for a good ole ember!"said the boy before Chimchar prepared the ember and shot flames at Nidoran.

Male Chimchar Level 11
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 am

Ran expected a surprise attack so he managed to dodge it. "Hold your horses." said Parker as he get his Diary and pen out to record the Chimchar's data.

#390 Chimchar (Chimp Pokemon)(Fire Type) - It is very agile. Before going to sleep, it extinguishes the flame on its tail to prevent fires.

After recording, he puts it back to his bag. "Sorry, I had to record stuff manually. Poison Tail!" surprised Parker hoping that the foe would get hit by that surprise attack.

(Poison Tail has chances of poisoning foe.)
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:45 am

"Chimchar dodge!"said the boy before Chimchar swiftly dodged."Now let's use scratch!"said the boy and Chimchar ran towards Nidoran and prepared for a Scratch.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Ran got hit upon getting distracted seeing the Chimchar swiftly dodging the surprise attack. "Nice. Try it again." said Parker and Ran did as told.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Chimchar was hit by the Poison Tail and was thrown back."Get your pieces together,Chimchar then use Ember one again!"said the boy as Chimchar vigorously stood up again and released little bits of flames hat would surely hit.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Ran got hit again. "Use all that anger, Double Kick!" said Parker and Ran gave an icy stare to Chimchar buffing all his anger and then he ran a few steps away then charged back again and used Double Kick!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings   Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings H6Q0F8z

Chapter 1: Episode 1: New Beginnings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1