HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode I: The Viper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Episode I: The Viper Empty
PostSubject: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 2:28 am

After waving a goodbye to his family, Randal had already walked a few blocks away from their house along with his Ekans, resting inside his Pokeball. He looked around as he plan his dream team. As he was looking around thinking, he stepped on a wild _____!
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 3:21 am

Shelgon's tail only it wasn't really wild. Getting mad it tries to headbutt him

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 3:30 am

Headbutt missed because Randal stepped back. Having known that it's an evolved form of a Bagon, he walked pass it knowing that he'll lose because it's obviously stronger than he's Ekans. As he walk, he saw a wild _____!
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 3:33 am

a Michdrevas that again wasn't wild. It starts making faces at him

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 3:35 am

(Gonna meet him with... the tomboyish character?)
(Level and Gender?)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 3:44 am

((Yes, Kenna Amun the young dragon tamer XD, misdrevas is female, lvl 30 and her's))

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 4:48 am

(Looking at Randal's personality makes me think they won't get along well. =D)

Randal looked at the Misdreavus making faces on him and walked pass it. "Why do I keep encountering annoying Pokemon." thought Randal as he keeps walking and spots a wild _____!
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 4:55 am

Weedle

A girl runs up. "You havn't seen a misdrevas by any chance have you?" she asks. Wrapped around her waist with it's head on her should was a Hanhebi

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 4:59 am

(Please include gender and level every time you mod a wild. Thanks.)
(Does she always appear like that? =D)

Randal points back to where he saw a Misdreavus and looked at the Weedle. He tapped Ekans' Pokeball and it came out of its Pokeball sticking his tongue out like normal snakes does.

-Ekans' Intimidate ability took effect-

"Wrap." said Randal in a low-tone voice and Ekans quickly crawled closer to the Weedle on an attempt to wrap it with its body.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:09 am

(Level 1 male and just about XD)

Hanhebi lifts it's head it's tongue flicking in and out as she watchs the Ekans

Weedle is wrapped and soon faints letting out a screech as it does. "We better run now" says the girl taking off running hollering "ZELDA! LINK! A BIT OF HELP!"

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:13 am

(What's wrong with you? =D)

Randal ignored the girl and Ekans crawled back to his trainer ignoring the Hanhebi. Randal tapped Ekans' Pokeball again and Ekans was sent back to his ball by a red laser and so they kept moving and Randal spots a wild _____!
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:17 am

SWARM OF ANGRY BEEDRILL! There are to many to count and all were flying right at him

((Now you see why she was running XD))

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:22 am

(You gonna pay for this.)

Randal noticed the Beedrills and Ekans heard the buzzing of them and came out of his Pokeball using Poison Sting on his full power.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:22 am

"Hey my hiding place!" says Kenna pushing him out

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:25 am

Randal was pushed but it's just a step since he's much heavier than the girl. He looked at the girl and points on a big tree and looked back on the Beedrills with Ekans still using Poison Sting on an attempt to faint them.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:30 am

"Your fault I told you to run" she says ducking down so she was hidden by the bush

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:32 am

He ignored the girl and kept looking on the approaching Beedrills. Ekans' Poison Sting _____!
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:48 am

A few of the beedrill fainted at the attack but there were to many so it didn't make much difference and they kept coming

"Missssdreavusssss" says Misdreavus using Confuse Ray. What beedrill were affected turned and started attacking those that weren't.
"About time Zelda" says the girl coming out brushing leaves off her pants. "Misdreavus" says Zelda flying around the girl's head. Soon Sheldon walks up laying next to the girl tired from chasing Zelda. "Take a rest Link" says the girl returning the sheldon to his pokeball

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:51 am

Ekans looked at the girl and he crawled to his trainer's pants and tapping his Pokeball returning himself. Randal looked at the girl with a serious face. "What's your name?" he said in a low voice. "This is stupid. A girl is more effective than me." thought Randal.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:56 am

"I'm Kenna Amun. I'm going to be the world's greatest dragon trainer" says Kenna

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 5:58 am

(Take note am not ignoring her, it's Randal's personality.)

"I see. Good job putting those Beedrills away. I'll be on my way now." said Randal as he walk away.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 6:56 am

Then a nidoran level 17 tackles him

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 11:43 am

Randal stepped back again causing the attack to miss. By the size of it and speed, he knows it's stronger than he's Ekans so he walked past it and saw a wild _____!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 11:44 am

Slakoth level 9 asleep

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 11:50 am

(Finally you gave me a chance. >=()

Looking at it's size again, he knows his Ekans has a chance. He tapped Ekans' Pokeball and Ekans came out. "This sleepyhead needs to have a strong wake up call. Iron Tail on the head." said Randal and Ekans' tried an Iron Tail to the head.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper H6Q0F8z

Episode I: The Viper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next