HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode I: The Viper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Doragon

Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Slakoth got hit and smashed his face into the branch,snapping it(FACE BREAK!!)slakoth then used yawn

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 3:43 am

By the time Ekans noticed that Slakoth is about to use Yawn, he quickly coiled up and hid his head inside his coiled body so he can't hear the yawn or see it, Yawn failed. "Now, Poison Sting..." said Randal and Ekans tucked his head out and attempted a Poison Sting!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 3:45 am

Slakoth fell asleep again,and just laid there,getting hit

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 3:50 am

"I wanted that Pokemon but seeing this attitude turns me off." thought Randal. "At least Ekans gets EXP easily." thought Randal. "Iron Tail..." said Randal and Ekans did.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 4:30 am

slakoth rolled away from the tail and used yawn

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 4:32 am

Ekans is unable to dodge this time. "Poison Sting!" said Randal and Ekans did.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 4:32 am

slakoth got hit and got weak,but used scratch

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 4:36 am

Ekans managed to crawl away. "It won't hurt to give a shot anyway." thought Randal as he tossed a Pokeball to Slakoth.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 5:07 am

This hit and sin caught a level 8 slakoth

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 5:19 am

(It's Randal.)
(Did you update Ekans' EXP?)

Randal picked up the Pokeball and put it back to his waist. "G'job." said Randal and he returned Ekans and kept walking to Viridian...
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 5:58 am

(he doesnt get any,you caught it)

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 6:51 am

(WUUT!?)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 6:55 am

mhm)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode I: The Viper   Episode I: The Viper - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Episode I: The Viper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2