HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training for Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MissFlare
MissFlare

Training for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Training for Battle   Training for Battle H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 12:58 pm

"Okay, guys, please, please, just listen, alright?" Evan asked pleadingly as she tried to gather the attention of her three Pokemon.
They had been in Pewter City for almost a two days now and they had mostly just slept at the Pokemon Center, recovering from their journey through Viridian Forest. Today though, Evan had decided that it was time to get some training in so that they would be more prepared when they challenged Pewter's Gym leader. Nurse Joy had even recommended the local park because trainers often went there to battle each other, and while Evan had noticed several trainers having battles, she was still fighting to control her own Pokemon.
"Thank you, BuggerShy." She told her Kakuna who was waiting patiently, much unlike her other two Pokemon, who were arguing with each other.
"Wire, Mr. Waggles, CALM DOWN." Evan said loudly and tried to separate them with a hand on each Pokemon. The bickering instantly stopped and they both looked up at her for a moment before firing their strongest attack at her.
"Enough!" Evan yelled as she dodged their attacks. Withdrawing both of their Pokeballs from her pocket, she managed to return each of them before they actually hurt someone.
"Well that was a big waste of time." Evan said glumly and sat down next to BuggerShy.
"Oh, Bugger, what am I going to do with them?" Evan asked hopelessly as she looked over the mess her Pokemon had made while fighting over food. Evan had spread out her sleeping bag on the grass so that they could have a nice picnic before they started their training but they hadn't even gotten past the sandwiches when a fight broke out.
Leaning backwards, Evan lay on her back in the grass and closed her eyes. She was too tired to clean up their mess right away and anyways, she had chosen the perfect spot too. They were in the shade of some nearby trees and bushes and it was a perfectly fine day. If only she could manage to train a bit, everything would be right in the world.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Training for Battle   Training for Battle H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 5:15 pm

(i noticed your plea for help and im here to save the day! btw in an RP topic when posting Out Of Character or OOC you use the brackets, also previous posts have been deleted to make it more clean.)

A small pidgey flew next to evan and landed. It had noticed the mess of the food and began pecking away at it, before noticing the kakuna nearby, it slowly turned its head and shot forward attacking the bug pokemon with a vicious full on assault, attempting to ram into it. (Tackle)
MissFlare
MissFlare

PostSubject: Re: Training for Battle   Training for Battle H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 5:56 pm

(Okay, I'll do that from now on.)
Evan had just begun to doze off when she heard a flapping of what sounded like wings. Opening one eye, she saw a small bird Pokemon land on the blanket in the middle of all the food. Trying to sit up quietly as to not disturb the Pokemon, Evan wandered what she should do. She didn't mind if it ate all the food, in fact that would save her a lot of trouble. Though before Evan could really make any decisions, the Pidgey turned and glared straight a Buggershy before launching into an attack.
"BuggerShy!" Evan yelled and dove for her Pokemon, trying to move it out of the way before it got hit.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Training for Battle   Training for Battle H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 5:27 pm

(did buggershy get hit or not you tell me if my attacks hit and i tell you if your attacks hit that way no one cheats and god mods)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Battle   Training for Battle H6Q0F8z

Training for Battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1