HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New here, Happy to join.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ianjk6

New here, Happy to join. Empty
PostSubject: New here, Happy to join.   New here, Happy to join. H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 am

Hello everyone. I am new here (Lol, we all know that) and I am looking forward to some fun Rping. I have already submitted my first trainer and pokemon, and hope to Rp soon. I have two questions. How do i change my profile display name, (Or is my username my display name) And how do i add a avatar and siggy. Thanks. :D
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: New here, Happy to join.   New here, Happy to join. H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 am

I see you already have an avatar, to change your siggy go to the top of te screen where it says profle, do there and therell be a link that says signarure near the top somewhere.

Your display name and username are the same thing. If you want it change, you will have to get an admin to do it...

Anyways, hi Im Darknesslord nice to meet you hope you enjoy the time on this site.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: New here, Happy to join.   New here, Happy to join. H6Q0F8zSat Jul 09, 2011 2:24 am

You can change your Username yourself but it would be easier for me to just do it for you. What do you want it to be?
Eminem7012

PostSubject: Re: New here, Happy to join.   New here, Happy to join. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 4:23 am

i dont know where to get a trainer application!!!
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: New here, Happy to join.   New here, Happy to join. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 10:23 am

Well, forstly please dont post in old outdated intro threads. Secondly, you mak the trainer app, o to the trainer creation section, copy the template and fill it out, so add all the fields; appearance, Pokemon, history etc. Then post it a a new topic in trainer creation and wait for someone to approv it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here, Happy to join.   New here, Happy to join. H6Q0F8z

New here, Happy to join.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1