HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another day!(feel free to join!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
theshewolfie68
theshewolfie68

Another day!(feel free to join!) Empty
PostSubject: Another day!(feel free to join!)   Another day!(feel free to join!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 04, 2011 6:26 am

Ratchet yawned wide and rubbed her eyes as dawn's light woke her.
Her friend Shinx did the same and stretched.
"Well! Looks like another day! What should we do today Shinx?" she said brightly. Her eyes drooped and she yawned again.
They were laying what appeared to be a small, round room filled with soft furry blankets and pillows, the only light coming from a little blue LED display clock who's hands no longer moved.
Shinx squirmed his way into her arms and gave his partner a bit of a wake-up shock.
Ratchet burst upwards, exploding out of the hole with a "yiiaaaaa!!"
The hole they were in was actually a chamber made on the underside of a pile of tires, hidden well with old scraps of metal and mechanical things that didn't work any more.
"Let's start the day!" she laughed, having landed on her butt.

The sky was clear and blue, with little clouds dare blocking the light of the warm dominant sun.
As they walked along the rows of impressive skyscrapers Ratchet hummed to herself. She loved just hanging around the big metal buildings.
She loved the smell of them, of warm glass and concrete on this fall morning. Shinx was just as happy running around with Ratchet in the city as Ratchet was running around with him.
He stepped lively along beside her.
"You know what Shinx? I think today's the day." she said, grinning.
"Shinx shinx?"
"Yup. That day. Do you think we're ready enough to leave the city?"
"Shinx! Shinx shinx!"
"Hya! That's the spirit, let's go!"
So Ratchet the human and Shinx the pokemon raced through their concrete home, off in the general direction of City Limits.
The gleeful pair even starting hopping from roof to roof!
Ratchet making cartwheels along the ledge of a business building, shinx right behind her. "Haha!" she laughed as she frontflipped off-- onto a smaller ledge and walked on her hands the rest of the way down.
When they finally reached the gate, Ratchet was so excited she ran right through it without a second thought, with Shinx right behind her.
But the bumped into something solid outside of it, not realizing if it was person or pokemon, she fell backward and hit the dusty ground with a thud.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Another day!(feel free to join!)   Another day!(feel free to join!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 7:15 am

(Don't care if they're inactive, we might as well post.)
It was a squat little man with wiry hair and a brown overcoat.
"Hey, a Pokemon trainer," he said, seemingly not noticing that Ratchet had fallen to the ground. He held up a Poke Ball.
"Let's battle," he said excitedly. Out from the Poke Ball came a male, level 7 Purrloin, yawning and stretching,
theshewolfie68
theshewolfie68

PostSubject: Re: Another day!(feel free to join!)   Another day!(feel free to join!) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 4:58 am

She raised her head, rubbing it a little, and tilted her head.
"You're not throwin' stuff at me.." she said, blinking up at him. Shinx sparked his cheeks at the stranger and his pokemon his partner's defense. He raised up his backfur in alarm.
Ratchet laughed at him and sprung up. "What's a pokemon battle?" she asked him, grinning.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Another day!(feel free to join!)   Another day!(feel free to join!) H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 am

"Well," said the short man, "it's where two trainers direct their Pokemon to face off in a battle. Whoever runs out of conscious Pokemon first loses." He thought about what he'd said, then nodded as if satisfied.
theshewolfie68
theshewolfie68

PostSubject: Re: Another day!(feel free to join!)   Another day!(feel free to join!) H6Q0F8zTue Nov 22, 2011 5:39 am

Ratchet looked at her best friend shinx, who sparked a little in response.
"Okay, yeah let's have a battle!" she said, throwing her fist into the air.
"Shinx, shinx!" He ran in front of her to stand in a aggressive position facing the other pokemon.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Another day!(feel free to join!)   Another day!(feel free to join!) H6Q0F8zWed Nov 23, 2011 9:55 pm

"Purrloin, use Scratch," said Ratchet's opponent. The Purrloin lazily strolled over to Shinx. He raised one paw and extended his claws, then brought it down hard towards Shinx's face!
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Another day!(feel free to join!)   Another day!(feel free to join!) H6Q0F8zFri Nov 25, 2011 9:55 pm

"may i join this battle?" a voice said from behind. "he guys its me....you know....Korzon."
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Another day!(feel free to join!)   Another day!(feel free to join!) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 01, 2011 8:19 am

(I removed the blot and banned that guy. The RP can continue.)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Another day!(feel free to join!)   Another day!(feel free to join!) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 6:10 am

hey i was just joining....
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day!(feel free to join!)   Another day!(feel free to join!) H6Q0F8z

Another day!(feel free to join!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1