HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away For Revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 10:27 am

ill be away for a while yeah yeah

Admins: YAY NO FREAKIGN SHADOW!

but hey dont accuse this new user that hes me, why am i fighting for him? am doing this mess on purpose and revenge i can be stopped in one way only but am fighting for him coz youre acting like voyage admins to him and thinking of him as another account of mine, i dont want innocents to get affected by this mess of mine. so ill be away for a while and gather spammers to spam this site up and soon if we manage to contact our 'friend', well be deleting the site so run now!

Doragon, forgive me, your admins did this. and hey dont fire doragon from his admin or think something evil of him, he has nothing to do with this, he remained a friend unlike all of you that never thought why am spamming up >_> specially you DARKRAI AND QUIBBLOBOY

Last edited by Hwoarang on Mon May 16, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 10:29 am

ill be a hero! if you ip ban, they wont get affected, itd be me but this is a final battle! in school ill get revenge, ill be bully and its all because of you people, your my final hope but you nevr thought of what you did to me, so yep revenge build another site now or else... mwahaha but hey if you build another site, imma find it as well!
Shadow3

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 11:14 am

Oh my God... that's not what I meant, you got it all wrong. You should admit that you are not me peacefully and not this way. Hey, now I understand why they ban you and I think this all is annoying and you're taking this too far. What's with you? What is wrong? You can PM me and try to understand but don't destroy this website. This is ridiculous.

To admins: Suggestion, IP Ban him now before he can gather people and get in or the worst, delete the website if he really can.

That's my suggestion but I hope you do something immediately.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 11:31 am

Hwaorang, calm down. Dont attack this site, you sy you dont like to do evil things, dont do it! I dont know you good enough to bribe you or threatrn you but please dont do anything bad. If you arent this new member Shadow, then we will be able to tell by the new Shadow's actions. You acnt pull a disguise that long.
Shadow3

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 11:37 am

Hwoarang, yes you admitted that you are not me but you do know it did nothing. You only made it worst. Now look, they now think I am you and am sure they'll heighten their alert on me. You only made it worst. I'm not picking up a fight with you or something, I am trying to make you realize your mistake. That's all. If you get angry to me I won't fight back. Don't you feel guilt? Don't you feel shame? By your words I can feel you are full of sadness and hatred. What's your reason? If you have, PM me and let's talk about it. I'll know if you're lying. If you are lying then you are just trying to get in our heads. No offense to his friends if ever someone takes this as offense.

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 3:23 pm

mwahahahaha >:3 I already have 6 spammers with me! Enough to take down every single topic of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Minoru! But yeah I'll PM you...

sigh... I don't want to be like this... I'm not getting on your heads yet... I hate this... I never did anything like this... fine, we shall talk in pm and if you manage to listen and understand me then i shall stop this. Doragon did understand me and corrected but me, but hes the only one... look on the other side, theres too many of them reasons why am this... fine ill pm you but ill keep recruiting... >:3 but hey itd be useless for you to listen because theres only doragon and you, and my enemies we are outnumbered... admins are not doragons and yours enemies i know. but they are my enemies... i have allies, both of you including darknesslord, i almost forgot. :D well there are 3 allies, look at the admins, the entire pokemon world members and staff, the entire freaking people on the classroom and on the other section... all of my cousins... aside from the younger ones... but they are starting to be like my older cousins... i wonder what the heck is wrong with me... its not that am evil... i was kind to them... kindest and helped them a lot... but time passed, they all... i have one best friend on school and he knows my prob but doesnt help... he does listen... that counts as 4 now... and darkrai... he was my friend... i told him this problem since dora knew it already i thought he could help me when this happened... i know this is wrong but am doing this for revenge... ive had enough... im not gonna be mr. let-it-go and-live-happily-ignore-them guy anymore! YOU DARKRAI! YOU TURNED YOUR BACK AGAINST ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU! YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FRIEND! YOU LOST YOUR TRUST WITHOUT KNOWING YOU"RE THE REASON! YOU THOUGHT AM TRYING TO GET ON YOUR DORKISH HEAD!

AND YOU QUIBBLOBOY... YOU ARE... ... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Darkrai
Darkrai

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Wat's the point in continuing the rant, not like I'll be affected any way -_-
Just fuck off.
Shadow3

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Sorry if am not in the position to tell you these:

Both sides, calm down. We're gonna fix this thing and return your friendship back. I understand what you feel Hwoarang. You do know this is just a child problem. No offense. I received your PM and these are my answers.

Both sides did mistakes to each other. You must accept that if you want to get this fixed. To the members and staff, Hwoarang has a message for you. He doesn't have a face to say this so he told me to say this for you:

He's very sorry for what he did and hopes that you forgive him like the many times he spammed and almost destroyed half of the website. It is now up to you to react about it. Hwoarang, whatever their reaction is, you shall accept it for the sake of the rules and since their rank is higher than you.

You are in the internet, on a forum, world here is different. It is indeed normal for them to ban you and kick you since that is their duty and obligation to the website as an admin. The members like you, well, it's a different thing between you and the normal members. You shall not take offense by your own. Let the admins know if something annoys you or pisses you off.

Hwoarang, this is just a child problem. This makes you look like an... well, its a bad word made up of 5 letters and begins with an "I" and ends with a "T". On the other side, this will not be healthy for you. A life full of sadness and hatred won't bring you anything good. If members and staff really hated you that much and doesn't accept this sorry of yours, you have no choice than to go with it. I suggest that you leave this website for your own good just in case it happens. Then, find another website and do not repeat what you have done. Your classmates, don't mind them. One of the reasons they hate you is maybe... I'm not saying your ugly but this is the only thing that comes to my mind. Change your appearance. People this days sometimes hates others by their looks if am not wrong. That's my advice. You should avoid that hair of yours to be curly and get rid of those glasses. And if you can, go on a diet, build some muscles up instead of pretending to be a bravado but you're actually a fatty boy. Do not be a show-off especially to girls. Act normally and act what you are. Reduce this 'pervert' personality of yours. Girls should be respected. Girls might know it, they are just not telling you. On the other side, it's too bad. Watching these 'hentai' and such is not allowed for you yet. You are too young. When you reach the age of 20, you can do it but am not suggesting it. It's up to you. But don't imitate what you see on those 'hentai'. Don't be offended, that is what you need to know and that is my opinion. Up to you to take it. Also, you must stop liking demon stuff and evil things because Satan is trying to get on your head making it uneasy for you to enjoy your life. Rebuke and do what makes you happy. But be sure that what you are doing doesn't piss others up. Ignore what your classmates does to you. You said you're getting used to be alone all the time. That is sad but you have no choice than to go with it. If you keep pushing yourself to them, it will hurt you more. The bullies, don't be one of them. Ignore them. Yes it rocks to hurt them, I'm like that back in elementary. You know these bullies has this fraternity. Your simple school fights might lead to fraternity against you since you are now in high-school. Do not drink alcohol and smoke. Never do it. Those fantasies are not cool, they are annoying. Smoking and drinking doesn't make you look cool, it makes you an evil guy and more people will lose trust on you thinking you are a bad person. Reduce your sensitivity and pride. Do not be shy about things you want to try that you think you are good at. Who knows it might be your chance for them to like you. Another thing, since you admit you're not that good in socializing, well, I just met you and doesn't know if you are horrible here as well. But anyway, when talking to people in real life, think of it as if they are in the chat box. I don't see any sense in that but since that's what you told me that might be easy for you, go give it a try. Your friends, the way you treat them is wrong. They are not your pawns to command, not your soldiers to protect you, not your shields to block your mistakes, not your savior to save you from your sins. Yes, friends are there to support, you can ask for their help in those things but you're doing it all wrong. They are not your slaves. In modding, be patient. Wait for 2 days and if no one mods, go PM a mod that you're closest with and tell them to mod you. If they don't, go PM other mods. You're not the only player here. That's all.

Again Hwoarang, whatever the members' reaction is, face it, respect it. Specially the admins. If you think one of them is doing bad and is abusing you, then let the owner of the website know. If you have any problems about members and admins, do not take offense by your own. It is best to let the owner of the website know or the ones in-charge. Having an offense by yourself could evolve the problem to something bigger since you are sensitive and prideful. Reduce those two characteristics of yours.

I hope that helps and that you are not using all of this as a diversion for something.
mwahaha

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 5:39 pm

wait ill switch to hwoarang account

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 5:45 pm

You... Shadow... You do know that... First... thank you for understanding me and... well you said my sorry already to them so no need... reading this message knida shattered something to me... yes... all of you said helped me alot thanks a lot man you rock! fine then i shall wait for the admins' decision. and sorry to create new account again, that mwahaha i might soudn like i didnt aprreaciate your help but i do...

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 5:47 pm

oh and hey... am plling back the spammers the site is safe now
Sponsored content

Away For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away For Revenge   Away For Revenge H6Q0F8z

Away For Revenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1