HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Orcakit
Orcakit

Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* Empty
PostSubject: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Mkay...so Hi. I'm Kit. Or Blakz...depends on whether or not you already know me. I'm not racist and stuff like that, the name Blakz has nothing to do with that...its a shortened version of my first ever RP character, Blackfrost. Now...*clears throat* HAIYA! It's 8:30, I'm exhausted and in Programming Class =3 I'm running on the Jarritos bottle I had at lunch yesterday...OMFG IT WAS EPIC!! I couldn't open it cause I didn't have my bottle cap opener on me but this one teacher did it with his hands!! I was all like "HECK YEA!"...The I proceeded to have it explode on me when I tried to down it like Captain Jack down's his drinks...Mmm...Chocolate is my favorite food...I'm a bit of a Pyro, History makes me happy...I'll spend all day talking about An-...OMFG I HAVE ANIME CLUB AND DnD TONIGHT!! *spins around and collapses* Kay...so thats it I guess. I'm Kit or Blakz...usually go by Kit cause more people know me with that name...uh...if you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm pretty open about sharing and uh...I'm gonna go crash in Algebra <3
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Do I have questions? Oh, only about ten thousand...
Welcome...?
O.o
Dark Bloom
Dark Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 11:21 pm

O_o So many words....Hi!
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 4:25 am

xD Sorry...I was more than a little sleep deprived mixed with hyper this morning ^^' Thanks for the welcome <3<3<3
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 7:34 am

Soo..Many..Words....
This is in introduction thread, right? :P

Welcome to the forums, feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding RP. Since im an admin lol
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 7:53 am

He's the self-proclaimed itty-bitty admin. :D
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Do you guys not like long introduction threads?! At least I didn't use the note cards I wrote out once for this...that is a REALLY long thread...Mmm but yeah I'll contact you if I have questions =D btw...whats an itty-bitty admin? ;o I think thats the first time I've heard a term like that O,o
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Uh...yeah...no note cards...*hides his*

XD yeah, normally we get short, not quite as crazy Intros, but I don't mind long intros. I am mean, so i judge a person by thier intro sometimes XD The longer the better i think.

and when we say 'itty bitty admin' we're simply reffering to the fact that he's the youngest admin. I am the 'Jester Admin'...cus i'm made of lol

Last edited by rileysaura on Fri May 06, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 5:14 pm

i forgot to mention im the youngest adminb and member to date ^_^
You will never guess how old i am until i tell ya, its unique 8)
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 5:15 pm

...I could totally say it... XD

methinks this is going to end up as another spammy intro >.>
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 5:47 pm

It wont be counted as a guess 8)

and yeah.. ALL intro threads end up that way
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Mmm Lesse...young...tenish?

And KK ^^ This seems like a fun community. You guys like to laugh? I like laughing.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 12:23 am

Hey there, it doesn't seem very long to me. Guess that's because I'm the detail freak around these parts. Even when we got a member we thought could compete with my posts, they just couldn't keep it up ;)

I'm the oldest active member, only a 'slight' mod with admin powah! I run the Quiz that can be found near the top right hand corner of the site. I have internet hiccups from time to time, so I'm not on completely reliably... I dabble in graphic design, and am currently trying to code an mmorpg~ If you're into that kind of coding [VB6] then send me a PM.

If you have any questions, I'm generally a pretty good person to ask. I tend to hit the subject hard and leave no stone unturned! I make sure I thoroughly explain subjects to our members, and guide them along~

CAUTION: I have a dark, morbid, and/or perverse sense of humor. Don't mind if something seemingly rude comes out of my mouth. Odds are, it's a joke, and should be taken with a grain of salt~

And the ~'s? Just my way of trying to cope wit breaking a habit. Guess it's my alternative, since I tend to abuse ellipses like no other.

All in all, welcome to the forum dear member!

~Alekion, Leki, Ale, Ali, Blue, Etc
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 12:27 am

Haiya! If I have questions I'll definitely ask you annnnd Darkrai *nodnod* What do you mean "since I tend to abuse ellipses like no other" O,o I'm trying to figure out how ellipses work into a forum O,o I like making hearts <3<3

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 1:21 am

I abuse ellipses. They are my...well, can't use that word here. I use them out of context, when they aren't necessary, and at random sometimes. I abuse ellipses more than anyone I know. [in case you didn't know, though I'm sure you did, ellipses are the '...']
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 1:33 am

OH!! For some reason you said Ellipses and I started thinking about the pattern in which the planets orbit around the sun!! XD...I use them alot too...along with my hearts <3<3 I think I annoy some people on other sites...and facebook with the amount I use them.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 2:14 am

Because everyone knows Facebook isn't really a site :3
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 3:45 am

Speaking of Ellipses and Facebook, I once had a long discussion about ellipses on Facebook with a couple of friends and my brother.

Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 3:50 am

LOL...Facebook is just what I use to get my pictures to my comp...cause my camera is my DSi...and I don't have an SD card for it. So I just direct upload...it also works splendidly for communicating with my half cousin <3<3 Ellipses...<3<3 I love that word now.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 3:54 am

How about aglet? The little plastic/metal tip on the end of your shoelace to keep it from fraying. That's a great word, too.
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 4:00 am

xD I've never had metal O,o That would probably be better though ;/ idk...I use to chew on shoelaces...cause we have like 100 laying around the house...I'd chew the ends to bits with the plastic stuff O,o
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 4:05 am

Plastic end=Aglet. Poor aglet, so unappreciated-Firefox doesn't even recognize it as a word.
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 4:29 am

LMFAO!! Chrome doesn't recognize Aglet either <3
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 5:10 am

got that from phineas n ferb. A G L E T let's tie the world together xD
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 11:42 am

ZOMG, That's what it's called? XD

Yeah, i abuse commas sometimes, just so you know XD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*   Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here* H6Q0F8z

Hello Hola Haiya Konnichiwa *insert other language here*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next