HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hola!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Red Hood
Red Hood

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Hola!   Hola! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 7:05 am

Hello Moto! My name is Jason and I've not truly rped in a while. But I love Pokémon and it seems like it'd be amazing to rp as.
Doragon

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 am

yo im doragon

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 7:12 am

The shadow here. You already met me on CB. well, have fun. feel at home and dont be shy to ask for anything.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Welcome to Pokémon World RPG. We all hope you have a fun time here, etc. etc. etc. *skips all the boring crap*
Hey, I'm Quibbloboy, though many people call me Quibblo, Quibby, Quib, Q, and I've even been referred to as Squibbydabbydoo. I'm the grammatically correct one, and the one with the unpredictable intro-thread replies. Anyways, we really do hope you enjoy your time here. :)
rileysaura
rileysaura

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 6:09 pm

*has made a new greeting card, after his last several hundred were eaten/burned/thrown in the ocean/given to spammers/put at the bottom of a 100 floor dungeon/put on the same page as a Rick Roll Video,etc*

Hallo, I'm rileysaura, or Riley, never Saura, sometimes Weird Kid or Jester Admin

So yeah, any qquestions, feel free to PM, i'm never on the CB, so if you want to chat, feel free to do it via PMs, although i am very strange, so bear that in mind

P.S: *Nothing Here*
Darkrai
Darkrai

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 2:10 am

you can call me Zon, im Darkrai, an admin of the boards, i believe im specifically responsible to take care of people's RPing, so I'm always watching ya ;)
welcome :P

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 5:19 am

Squibbydabbydoo, hey that's mine. :D
Sponsored content

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! H6Q0F8z

Hola!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1