HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
rileysaura
rileysaura

Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) Empty
PostSubject: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Peridot had just left his house and managed to get to Sandgem Town without stepping in the tall Grass, for it was forbidden, He stood outside Prof. Rowan's lab, unsure if he should go in or not
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:08 pm

A girl had noticed him, and walked up to him. She had a red Chimchar on her shoulder. "Hello, I'm Dawn Platinum, I help Prof. Rowan with the Shinnoh Pokedex.", she said. Dawn walked towards the door. "You should come in, or else it will be dangerous to go home.", she said as she walked in.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:11 pm

"I...yeah" he said, following her "I'm Peridot Gemstone" he said.As he walked he thought to himself "This Rowan guy can't be That bad...right?"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:14 pm

"HOLD IT!", Rowan yelled as Dawn and Burn waved at him. "Hi, Prof. Rowan, this is Peridot, and he came here to get a pokemon.", she said as Rowan walked over. "Dawn watched you come over here, foolishly running through the grass.", he said. "Do you truely love pokemon.", he said as he turned around.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:16 pm

"I...Y-Yes Sir" said Peridot, a little shakishly. He thought "I take it back, he's Creepy as Anything"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 pm

"Hmm, are you sure, let me ask you again, Do you truely care for pok..", he said before Dawn interupted. "I can tell he cares for pokemon Prof. Rowan, I believe he cares, because this is a world where humans and pokemon co-exist together."m she said as Rowan turned away. "Fine, Dawn, you are correct, as for Peridot.", he said, giving Peridot a Pokedex. "Dawn, take him to the pokemon.", he said as Dawn notioned for him to follow.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:21 pm

"I...wha" said Peridot asd he looked at the pokedex. He then quickly followed dawn to the pokemon
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:24 pm

"There's two left, because I took Burn here.", she said as Chimchar raised his arms in the air smiling. "There's a Piplup and Turtwig.", she said as the two pokemon were playing tag.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:27 pm

"Hmm..." he said as he watched both the pokemon. Eventually he decided
"I'll take Piplup" he said, turning to Dawn
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:29 pm

"Here Piplup's pokeball, I'll go get Piplup for you.", she said as Burn jumped onto Peridit's shoulder. Dawn went in, chasing after Piplup. Chimchar was laughing at Dawn.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Peridot grinned and tried to pet Chimchar
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Burn jumped, and tried to use Dig. Howeverm he smacked against the ground. "Here's Piplup.", she said as the blue Penguin had it's wing's folded and looked fancy. Burn got up and jumped on Dawn's shoulder as she gave Piplup to Peridot.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:35 pm

"Hi there Little guy" saied Peridot. Piplup was not amused
"Hmm...I think i'll call you Turquoise" he smiled. Piplup was still not amused
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:37 pm

"How about a battle?", she said as Burn agreed, raising his arms and saying, "Chim Chimchar!".
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 pm

"wait, what, Already?" said Peridot in surprise. Piplup jumped out of his Arms and stood on the floo, raring to go "heh, i guess it's a battler then" said Peridot in surprise "Sure, we'll take you on"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 pm

"Okay, let's take this outside.", she said. Burn and Turquise were gone already. "Well, better go.", she said.

Occ - Sorry, I needed to add effect.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:45 pm

"Geez...i guess that Piplup might be a handful" said Peridot, quickly going outside
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Dawn took position. "Me and Burn aren't going easy just because it's your first battle.", she said as Chimchar clapped.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 pm

"Heh, i already know lots from all my--WAIT, not Yet Turquise" said Peridot as Piplup had already began running at Chimchar with a Pound Attack

Last edited by rileysaura on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Jaz rushs down the road. "I'm late, I'm soo late." she says to herself. She runs around the tall grass avoiding it and up to the lab. She dashs by some trainers leaving. "Sorry" she hollers to them running past them into the lab. "I'm sorry.....I'm late.....are any pokemon left?" she asks the professor panting after the run
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 pm

"There is Turtwig, but she's here for my study, here, take this.", he said as he gave her a ball with a moon on it. "In this special ball is a special pokemon.", he said as he gave it to her, and gave her a pokedex matching the ball color. "Go meet Dawn outside, she'll help you with anything else."

"Burn, use dig.", she said as Burn burrowed underground.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:52 pm

"Calm Down Turquoise and wait for my Command next time" caleld Peridot "Just be careful where you step for now and watch out for Chimchar" he said. Piplup began treading lightly, looking all around itself to see if there was any sign of Chimchar appearing
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:57 pm

"Ok" says Jaz still panting a bit. She takes the pokeball and pokedex and walks outside. She sees the other trainers battling and decides to wait before interrupting. 'Lets meet my partner' she thinks and presses the button on the pokeball letting out a (someone play pikachu for the first little bit please)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:57 pm

"Burn, now, grab Turquise's feet.", Dawn yelled as Burn's hands came up, grasping Turquise's small feet. "Use Ember.", she said as Burn shot fireballs at Turquise's behind.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Turquoise jumped up into the air
"Quick, Bubble now" he called and Piplup turned and shot Bubbles at Chimchar

Pikachu appeared from the pokeball. It looked at Jasmine the looked away again
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)   Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul) H6Q0F8z

Peridot's First Pokemon (Paul)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next