HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fine, I'm Leaving...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Fine, I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Fine, I'm Leaving...   Fine, I'm Leaving... H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 am

I feel its now pointless to stay, because I've been here for awhile, and I have no character (my fault, but I tried) and not many friends, and now one of my friends are leaving, so so am I...

PostSubject: Re: Fine, I'm Leaving...   Fine, I'm Leaving... H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 am

well... you have doragon and darkrai, the badda** duo. =3 and theres more to discover with peoplez here, why not stay for a while and try discover them and you might like 'em. if you dont wanna rp its okay, just hand out on cb with 'em. :3

PostSubject: Re: Fine, I'm Leaving...   Fine, I'm Leaving... H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 11:45 am

I AM leaving, okay?

PostSubject: Re: Fine, I'm Leaving...   Fine, I'm Leaving... H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 12:18 pm

=) okay, well see you on fb
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Fine, I'm Leaving...   Fine, I'm Leaving... H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 2:35 pm

cya shadeknight i bid you farewell my good friend
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine, I'm Leaving...   Fine, I'm Leaving... H6Q0F8z

Fine, I'm Leaving...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1